On February 27 2018 02:41 fastr wrote:
Well I hate protoss, but that was really great defense from Trap
Well I hate protoss, but that was really great defense from Trap
The Protoss is Trust, not Trap
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
starkiller123
United States4030 Posts
On February 27 2018 02:41 fastr wrote: Well I hate protoss, but that was really great defense from Trap The Protoss is Trust, not Trap | ||
|
Penev
28536 Posts
| ||
|
SetGuitarsToKill
Canada28396 Posts
| ||
|
fastr
France902 Posts
| ||
|
geokilla
Canada8255 Posts
| ||
|
Nakajin
Canada8991 Posts
| ||
|
tAlionsc2
13 Posts
| ||
|
Penev
28536 Posts
| ||
|
Fango
United Kingdom8987 Posts
| ||
|
Solar424
United States4001 Posts
| ||
|
Nakajin
Canada8991 Posts
| ||
|
Vindicare605
United States16126 Posts
On February 27 2018 02:47 Penev wrote: top korean pro's Trust is like Code A level. He's good enough to qualify for Code S but I wouldn't call him a top pro at all. Byun looked like a cat playing with food when he knocked him out of the Ro32 this season. | ||
|
Nerchio
Poland2633 Posts
On February 27 2018 02:48 Vindicare605 wrote: Trust is like Code A level. He's good enough to qualify for Code S but I wouldn't call him a top pro at all. Byun looked like a cat playing with food when he knocked him out of the Ro32 this season. He would be lucky to get 6.5k on eu | ||
|
geokilla
Canada8255 Posts
| ||
|
Penev
28536 Posts
On February 27 2018 02:50 Nerchio wrote: Show nested quote + On February 27 2018 02:48 Vindicare605 wrote: On February 27 2018 02:47 Penev wrote: top korean pro's Trust is like Code A level. He's good enough to qualify for Code S but I wouldn't call him a top pro at all. Byun looked like a cat playing with food when he knocked him out of the Ro32 this season. He would be lucky to get 6.5k on eu about half a serral | ||
|
leublix
493 Posts
| ||
|
Fanatic-Templar
Canada5819 Posts
| ||
|
Ej_
47656 Posts
On February 27 2018 02:51 Fanatic-Templar wrote: I'd assumed proxy gates or a proxy Robo. Why an in-base Stargate? if you can get into the mineral line before the spore is done, it's gg at this level of play | ||
|
Vindicare605
United States16126 Posts
On February 27 2018 02:51 Fanatic-Templar wrote: I'd assumed proxy gates or a proxy Robo. Why an in-base Stargate? Mind games bro. Trust is actually from 8 months in the future where that build is meta. | ||
|
Penev
28536 Posts
On February 27 2018 02:51 Fanatic-Templar wrote: I'd assumed proxy gates or a proxy Robo. Why an in-base Stargate? for laughs? I'd say it was successful | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games summit1g8570 Doublelift2322 JimRising PiGStarcraft292 ArmadaUGS187 C9.Mang0170 Maynarde148 ViBE82 |
|
The PondCast
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
Stellar Fest
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|