• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:11
CEST 01:11
KST 08:11
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9377 users

[WCS 2017] Global Finals - Day 3 - Page 61

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 59 60 61 62 63 98 Next
Parrek
Profile Joined May 2016
United States893 Posts
October 29 2017 21:24 GMT
#1201
On October 30 2017 06:23 djraphi23 wrote:
I really hope Elazer doesn't open hatchery first.
I think he will
Charoisaur
Profile Joined August 2014
Germany16101 Posts
October 29 2017 21:24 GMT
#1202
On October 30 2017 06:22 usopsama wrote:
I wonder if going phoenix would be a better response than oracles? I mean, I understand Neeb's logic. He was hoping to go across the map and harass Rogue to death.

and defend the locusts with...?
Many of the coolest moments in sc2 happen due to worker harassment
Wintex
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Norway16849 Posts
October 29 2017 21:24 GMT
#1203
god damn it major cant you just fuking lose so the koreans can have a ball
The Bomber boy
Charoisaur
Profile Joined August 2014
Germany16101 Posts
October 29 2017 21:24 GMT
#1204
how much disrespect will Dark show?
Many of the coolest moments in sc2 happen due to worker harassment
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
October 29 2017 21:25 GMT
#1205
On October 30 2017 06:24 Charoisaur wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2017 06:22 usopsama wrote:
I wonder if going phoenix would be a better response than oracles? I mean, I understand Neeb's logic. He was hoping to go across the map and harass Rogue to death.

and defend the locusts with...?

graviton lift??? do we even play the same game
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
Parrek
Profile Joined May 2016
United States893 Posts
October 29 2017 21:25 GMT
#1206
Dark didn't open 13/12 :0 That's a miracle
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 29 2017 21:25 GMT
#1207
On October 30 2017 06:24 Charoisaur wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2017 06:22 usopsama wrote:
I wonder if going phoenix would be a better response than oracles? I mean, I understand Neeb's logic. He was hoping to go across the map and harass Rogue to death.

and defend the locusts with...?

Go full-on base trade IMO.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Parrek
Profile Joined May 2016
United States893 Posts
October 29 2017 21:25 GMT
#1208
On October 30 2017 06:24 Charoisaur wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2017 06:22 usopsama wrote:
I wonder if going phoenix would be a better response than oracles? I mean, I understand Neeb's logic. He was hoping to go across the map and harass Rogue to death.

and defend the locusts with...?


Something needed to deal with queens because then he could easily kill the swarm host
Charoisaur
Profile Joined August 2014
Germany16101 Posts
October 29 2017 21:26 GMT
#1209
On October 30 2017 06:25 Ej_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2017 06:24 Charoisaur wrote:
On October 30 2017 06:22 usopsama wrote:
I wonder if going phoenix would be a better response than oracles? I mean, I understand Neeb's logic. He was hoping to go across the map and harass Rogue to death.

and defend the locusts with...?

graviton lift??? do we even play the same game

I meant Neeb's logic of harassing with the oracles. If the oracles are harassing Rogue, with what does he defend vs the locusts?
Many of the coolest moments in sc2 happen due to worker harassment
opisska
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Poland8852 Posts
October 29 2017 21:26 GMT
#1210
On October 30 2017 06:25 Parrek wrote:
Dark didn't open 13/12 :0 That's a miracle


I had no idea pool is not a prerequisity to build a hatch in lotv
"Jeez, that's far from ideal." - Serral, the king of mild trashtalk
TL+ Member
djraphi23
Profile Joined August 2013
France2262 Posts
October 29 2017 21:26 GMT
#1211
Elazer is a mad man. I would shit my pants opening hatchery first against Dark.
Polt | Bomber | MMA | Taeja | Maru | TY | Byun | Innovation
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
October 29 2017 21:26 GMT
#1212
On October 30 2017 06:26 Charoisaur wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2017 06:25 Ej_ wrote:
On October 30 2017 06:24 Charoisaur wrote:
On October 30 2017 06:22 usopsama wrote:
I wonder if going phoenix would be a better response than oracles? I mean, I understand Neeb's logic. He was hoping to go across the map and harass Rogue to death.

and defend the locusts with...?

graviton lift??? do we even play the same game

I meant Neeb's logic of harassing with the oracles. If the oracles are harassing Rogue, with what does he defend vs the locusts?

graviton lift the locusts bruh
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
Durnuu
Profile Joined September 2013
13326 Posts
October 29 2017 21:26 GMT
#1213
On October 30 2017 06:26 Charoisaur wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2017 06:25 Ej_ wrote:
On October 30 2017 06:24 Charoisaur wrote:
On October 30 2017 06:22 usopsama wrote:
I wonder if going phoenix would be a better response than oracles? I mean, I understand Neeb's logic. He was hoping to go across the map and harass Rogue to death.

and defend the locusts with...?

graviton lift??? do we even play the same game

I meant Neeb's logic of harassing with the oracles. If the oracles are harassing Rogue, with what does he defend vs the locusts?

He told you, graviton lift.
BUNNYYYYYYYYY https://i.imgur.com/BiCF577.png
Charoisaur
Profile Joined August 2014
Germany16101 Posts
October 29 2017 21:27 GMT
#1214
On October 30 2017 06:26 Ej_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2017 06:26 Charoisaur wrote:
On October 30 2017 06:25 Ej_ wrote:
On October 30 2017 06:24 Charoisaur wrote:
On October 30 2017 06:22 usopsama wrote:
I wonder if going phoenix would be a better response than oracles? I mean, I understand Neeb's logic. He was hoping to go across the map and harass Rogue to death.

and defend the locusts with...?

graviton lift??? do we even play the same game

I meant Neeb's logic of harassing with the oracles. If the oracles are harassing Rogue, with what does he defend vs the locusts?

graviton lift the locusts bruh

you're right, that's the counter
Many of the coolest moments in sc2 happen due to worker harassment
Nakajin
Profile Blog Joined September 2014
Canada8991 Posts
October 29 2017 21:27 GMT
#1215
On October 30 2017 06:26 Charoisaur wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2017 06:25 Ej_ wrote:
On October 30 2017 06:24 Charoisaur wrote:
On October 30 2017 06:22 usopsama wrote:
I wonder if going phoenix would be a better response than oracles? I mean, I understand Neeb's logic. He was hoping to go across the map and harass Rogue to death.

and defend the locusts with...?

graviton lift??? do we even play the same game

I meant Neeb's logic of harassing with the oracles. If the oracles are harassing Rogue, with what does he defend vs the locusts?


Probes
Writerhttp://i.imgur.com/9p6ufcB.jpg
Charoisaur
Profile Joined August 2014
Germany16101 Posts
October 29 2017 21:28 GMT
#1216
no disrespect
Many of the coolest moments in sc2 happen due to worker harassment
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
October 29 2017 21:28 GMT
#1217
On October 30 2017 06:24 Wintex wrote:
god damn it major cant you just fuking lose so the koreans can have a ball

Just building up to a bigger disapointment
Community News
TL+ Member
Mouriner
Profile Joined March 2004
Brazil396 Posts
October 29 2017 21:28 GMT
#1218
Neeb cant assume that will do everytime the exact same build and won
Avicularia
Profile Joined February 2012
540 Posts
October 29 2017 21:29 GMT
#1219
No aa now
ZigguratOfUr
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Iraq16955 Posts
October 29 2017 21:29 GMT
#1220
What is this build from Elazer? Sounds like a large gamble for a medium benefit. But he's winning.
Prev 1 59 60 61 62 63 98 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings10
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta25
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 155
ProTech142
ViBE100
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14418
Artosis 619
PianO 20
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
monkeys_forever558
NeuroSwarm137
canceldota133
League of Legends
Doublelift3560
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1513
minikerr12
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe49
PPMD40
Other Games
summit1g6897
FrodaN1059
shahzam475
C9.Mang0337
Day[9].tv144
Mew2King24
Maynarde23
Trikslyr6
fpsfer 0
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 42
• RyuSc2 30
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP11
• Response 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 34
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie832
• Shiphtur587
• Day9tv144
Upcoming Events
OSC
23h 49m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 10h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 17h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 19h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.