On October 29 2017 01:48 pvsnp wrote:
FFS I just closed my browser by accident and missed the end of the game
FFS I just closed my browser by accident and missed the end of the game
bugs won
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
Penev
28536 Posts
On October 29 2017 01:48 pvsnp wrote: FFS I just closed my browser by accident and missed the end of the game bugs won | ||
|
Scarlett`
Korea (South)2437 Posts
lurkers are under used right now but not bad | ||
|
Kevin_Sorbo
Canada3217 Posts
On October 29 2017 01:48 pvsnp wrote: FFS I just closed my browser by accident and missed the end of the game Dark a-moved 7 ultras in Kelthuzad's 3rd-4th | ||
|
Zaros
United Kingdom3692 Posts
On October 29 2017 01:46 Fango wrote: Was that mule drop serious or nah? They can block ultra pathing and he repaired his tanks/libs | ||
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
On October 29 2017 01:48 Ej_ wrote: Show nested quote + On October 29 2017 01:47 Mun_Su wrote: Mutas were good in Hots with that speed regen. Zeerg just needed time to adapt against widow mines. Hydras are really strong to play against... Why am I watching in french ... they are hypping Kelazur, yet he has twice less supply... Don't worry, Maynarde is doing the same. that PF and the sim city though at 88 vs 190 supply | ||
|
pvsnp
7676 Posts
On October 29 2017 01:49 Kevin_Sorbo wrote: Show nested quote + On October 29 2017 01:48 pvsnp wrote: FFS I just closed my browser by accident and missed the end of the game Dark a-moved 7 ultras in Kelthuzad's 3rd-4th Last thing I saw was Kela saving his planetary, I assume it went down shortly afterward? | ||
|
OsaX Nymloth
Poland3244 Posts
On October 29 2017 01:49 Penev wrote: Show nested quote + On October 29 2017 01:48 pvsnp wrote: FFS I just closed my browser by accident and missed the end of the game bugs won Kela needs more development time to fix all the bugs (programming jokes kek) | ||
|
usopsama
6502 Posts
On October 29 2017 01:48 Ej_ wrote: Show nested quote + On October 29 2017 01:47 Mun_Su wrote: Mutas were good in Hots with that speed regen. Zeerg just needed time to adapt against widow mines. Hydras are really strong to play against... Why am I watching in french ... they are hypping Kelazur, yet he has twice less supply... Don't worry, Maynarde is doing the same. The caster bias is strong. | ||
|
Mun_Su
France2063 Posts
On October 29 2017 01:48 Ej_ wrote: Show nested quote + On October 29 2017 01:47 Mun_Su wrote: Mutas were good in Hots with that speed regen. Zeerg just needed time to adapt against widow mines. Hydras are really strong to play against... Why am I watching in french ... they are hypping Kelazur, yet he has twice less supply... Don't worry, Maynarde is doing the same. Man T_T this is so annoying On October 29 2017 01:49 Scarlett` wrote: mutas arent played as much anymore cause need a higher damage unit after thor armor buff, hydra is next best option But wouldn't that make them too strong in other match up ? will it be ok to revert back thor armor buff ? (well everything is going to change so no matter) | ||
|
Hephaistas89
38 Posts
| ||
|
Kevin_Sorbo
Canada3217 Posts
On October 29 2017 01:50 pvsnp wrote: Show nested quote + On October 29 2017 01:49 Kevin_Sorbo wrote: On October 29 2017 01:48 pvsnp wrote: FFS I just closed my browser by accident and missed the end of the game Dark a-moved 7 ultras in Kelthuzad's 3rd-4th Last thing I saw was Kela saving his planetary, I assume it went down shortly afterward? yeah, 7 more after those he killed at the PF. | ||
|
pvsnp
7676 Posts
On October 29 2017 01:50 Kevin_Sorbo wrote: Show nested quote + On October 29 2017 01:50 pvsnp wrote: On October 29 2017 01:49 Kevin_Sorbo wrote: On October 29 2017 01:48 pvsnp wrote: FFS I just closed my browser by accident and missed the end of the game Dark a-moved 7 ultras in Kelthuzad's 3rd-4th Last thing I saw was Kela saving his planetary, I assume it went down shortly afterward? yeah, 7 more after those he killed at the PF. Thanks, I figured as much | ||
|
usopsama
6502 Posts
On October 29 2017 01:50 Mun_Su wrote: Show nested quote + Man T_T this is so annoying On October 29 2017 01:48 Ej_ wrote: On October 29 2017 01:47 Mun_Su wrote: Mutas were good in Hots with that speed regen. Zeerg just needed time to adapt against widow mines. Hydras are really strong to play against... Why am I watching in french ... they are hypping Kelazur, yet he has twice less supply... Don't worry, Maynarde is doing the same. He was even grunting and sighing when he finally realized that Kelazur is losing. | ||
|
Morbidius
Brazil3449 Posts
| ||
|
Penev
28536 Posts
+ Show Spoiler + :D | ||
|
mortyFromRickAndMort
85 Posts
| ||
|
Topin
Peru10128 Posts
| ||
|
Ej_
47656 Posts
On October 29 2017 01:52 Morbidius wrote: That's how every single of my TvZs on abyssal go. You might want to improve your stim timing. | ||
|
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Netherlands30548 Posts
| ||
|
Mun_Su
France2063 Posts
On October 29 2017 01:52 usopsama wrote: Show nested quote + On October 29 2017 01:50 Mun_Su wrote: On October 29 2017 01:48 Ej_ wrote: On October 29 2017 01:47 Mun_Su wrote: Mutas were good in Hots with that speed regen. Zeerg just needed time to adapt against widow mines. Hydras are really strong to play against... Why am I watching in french ... they are hypping Kelazur, yet he has twice less supply... Don't worry, Maynarde is doing the same. He was even grunting and sighing when he finally realized that Kelazur is losing. Okay i stay in french :D | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Hyuk firebathero Jaedong Soma EffOrt Horang2 Mini Soulkey BeSt [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games gofns40768 singsing2085 olofmeister1315 B2W.Neo843 hiko486 byalli324 XBOCT288 Pyrionflax245 DeMusliM223 Liquid`VortiX97 ArmadaUGS92 Mew2King91 QueenE40 ZerO(Twitch)8 Organizations
StarCraft 2 • Berry_CruncH355 StarCraft: Brood War• StrangeGG • EnkiAlexander • AfreecaTV YouTube • intothetv • Kozan • IndyKCrew • Migwel League of Legends Other Games |
|
The PondCast
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
Stellar Fest
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|