On July 18 2017 21:30 Elentos wrote:
I imagine Patience/jjakji to ruin my Liquibets
I imagine Patience/jjakji to ruin my Liquibets
Solar is tired now, I can see it happening
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
Durnuu
13326 Posts
On July 18 2017 21:30 Elentos wrote: I imagine Patience/jjakji to ruin my Liquibets Solar is tired now, I can see it happening | ||
|
Diabolique
Czech Republic5118 Posts
| ||
|
[PkF] Wire
France24239 Posts
On July 18 2017 21:31 Diabolique wrote: Dont joke! Maru out??? yeah 0-4 even | ||
|
Musicus
Germany23580 Posts
On July 18 2017 21:30 Durnuu wrote: Show nested quote + On July 18 2017 21:28 Musicus wrote: Did Maru ever drop out in a ro32 without winning a single map? http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/2012_Global_StarCraft_II_League_Season_5/Code_S Though at that time, Maru wasn't an OSL/SSL champion Damn, I really thought LotV would be Maru's game too. | ||
|
Penev
28536 Posts
On July 18 2017 21:30 Elentos wrote: I imagine Patience/jjakji to ruin my Liquibets every ones On July 18 2017 06:02 Pandemona wrote: Poll: Who Advances? Maru & Solar (21) jjakji & Patience (5) jjakji & Maru (4) Solar & Patience (3) Solar & jjakji (1) Maru & Patience (1) 35 total votes Your vote: Who Advances? (Vote): Maru & Solar | ||
|
Elentos
55594 Posts
On July 18 2017 21:31 [PkF] Wire wrote: yeah 0-4 even How did he even lose to jjakji? | ||
|
[PkF] Wire
France24239 Posts
On July 18 2017 21:32 Elentos wrote: Show nested quote + On July 18 2017 21:31 [PkF] Wire wrote: On July 18 2017 21:31 Diabolique wrote: Dont joke! Maru out??? yeah 0-4 even How did he even lose to jjakji? I didn't see the series but apparently jjakji played a very good, relentlessly aggressive series for which Maru did not look prepared | ||
|
Vindicare605
United States16126 Posts
On July 18 2017 21:31 Diabolique wrote: Dont joke! Maru out??? Jjajki actually crushed him in that first series. That series vs Solar was another 0-2 but it was super close games that went to extreme late game both times. Very fun series. | ||
|
Yiome
China1687 Posts
On July 18 2017 21:31 Diabolique wrote: Dont joke! Maru out??? With the bloodiest 0-4 I have ever seen though Probably the series of the year | ||
|
Ej_
47656 Posts
On July 18 2017 21:32 Elentos wrote: Show nested quote + On July 18 2017 21:31 [PkF] Wire wrote: On July 18 2017 21:31 Diabolique wrote: Dont joke! Maru out??? yeah 0-4 even How did he even lose to jjakji? not only ByuN knows how to produce the reaper | ||
|
[PkF] Wire
France24239 Posts
| ||
|
Durnuu
13326 Posts
| ||
|
D-light
Finland7364 Posts
On July 18 2017 21:32 Elentos wrote: Show nested quote + On July 18 2017 21:31 [PkF] Wire wrote: On July 18 2017 21:31 Diabolique wrote: Dont joke! Maru out??? yeah 0-4 even How did he even lose to jjakji? jjakji was better prepared and super decisive. | ||
|
Elentos
55594 Posts
On July 18 2017 21:33 [PkF] Wire wrote: yeah if you missed the Solar vs Maru series Elentos you definitely have to catch up on it, it was excellent through and through I saw the second game, that's enough. | ||
|
Vendethiel
213 Posts
edit: someone said "ROOTS: IN THIS MOMENT" | ||
|
Durnuu
13326 Posts
On July 18 2017 21:37 Vendethiel wrote: what's the song? https://clips.twitch.tv/VictoriousSourTapirWoofer edit: someone said "ROOTS: IN THIS MOMENT" | ||
|
Fango
United Kingdom8987 Posts
On July 18 2017 21:31 Musicus wrote: Show nested quote + On July 18 2017 21:30 Durnuu wrote: On July 18 2017 21:28 Musicus wrote: Did Maru ever drop out in a ro32 without winning a single map? http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/2012_Global_StarCraft_II_League_Season_5/Code_S Though at that time, Maru wasn't an OSL/SSL champion Damn, I really thought LotV would be Maru's game too. The lack of early game hurt him a bit | ||
|
Ej_
47656 Posts
| ||
|
Fango
United Kingdom8987 Posts
| ||
|
Diabolique
Czech Republic5118 Posts
On July 18 2017 21:33 Yiome wrote: With the bloodiest 0-4 I have ever seen though Probably the series of the year Still don't believe ... well, I have to. So BlizzCon without Maru? Anyway, it is the odd year, so sOs has to win BlizzCon. | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War actioN Dota 2Soma BeSt Light Horang2 910 Hyuk Jaedong Stork EffOrt [ Show more ] League of Legends Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games gofns30307 singsing1366 ceh9676 XBOCT331 Pyrionflax184 DeMusliM158 Mew2King104 ArmadaUGS36 ZerO(Twitch)2 Organizations
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
Kung Fu Cup
Stellar Fest
The PondCast
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
Stellar Fest
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
[ Show More ] AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|