On June 24 2017 18:44 sparklyresidue wrote:
This is the stupidest thing I've ever seen
This is the stupidest thing I've ever seen
Not even close man, Broodlord vs Broodlord ZvZ used to be far worse.
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
HolydaKing
21254 Posts
On June 24 2017 18:44 sparklyresidue wrote: This is the stupidest thing I've ever seen Not even close man, Broodlord vs Broodlord ZvZ used to be far worse. | ||
|
Fango
United Kingdom8987 Posts
| ||
|
FrostedMiniWheats
United States30730 Posts
| ||
|
Heartland
Sweden24604 Posts
| ||
|
Aegwynn
Italy460 Posts
| ||
|
DBooN
Germany2727 Posts
On June 24 2017 18:44 Lyyna wrote: 7 years, Zerg still like "what are these red blinking things? meh probably nothing important, no need to split or whatever." Try splitting broodlords | ||
|
Elentos
55594 Posts
| ||
|
Charoisaur
Germany16098 Posts
On June 24 2017 18:44 Lyyna wrote: 7 years, Zerg still like "what are these red blinking things? meh probably nothing important, no need to split or whatever." try splitting broodlords | ||
|
Durnuu
13326 Posts
On June 24 2017 18:45 HolydaKing wrote: Show nested quote + On June 24 2017 18:44 sparklyresidue wrote: This is the stupidest thing I've ever seen Not even close man, Broodlord vs Broodlord ZvZ used to be far worse. RorO vs Symbol was one of the greatest ZvZ ever you heathen | ||
|
negativedge
4279 Posts
On June 24 2017 18:45 HolydaKing wrote: Show nested quote + On June 24 2017 18:44 sparklyresidue wrote: This is the stupidest thing I've ever seen Not even close man, Broodlord vs Broodlord ZvZ used to be far worse. roro vs. symbol never forget | ||
|
[PkF] Wire
France24239 Posts
On June 24 2017 18:43 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote: When you think you have mech countered ![]() HA HA HA ! | ||
|
Heartland
Sweden24604 Posts
On June 24 2017 18:45 HolydaKing wrote: Show nested quote + On June 24 2017 18:44 sparklyresidue wrote: This is the stupidest thing I've ever seen Not even close man, Broodlord vs Broodlord ZvZ used to be far worse. BL/SH/Infestor with IT vs BL/SH/Infestor with IT was fantastic though. | ||
|
Ej_
47656 Posts
On June 24 2017 18:45 Durnuu wrote: Show nested quote + On June 24 2017 18:45 HolydaKing wrote: On June 24 2017 18:44 sparklyresidue wrote: This is the stupidest thing I've ever seen Not even close man, Broodlord vs Broodlord ZvZ used to be far worse. RorO vs Symbol was one of the greatest ZvZ ever you heathen the Akilon game was actually sick | ||
|
Charoisaur
Germany16098 Posts
| ||
|
Makro
France16890 Posts
| ||
|
Vanadiel
France961 Posts
| ||
|
Ramiz1989
12124 Posts
| ||
|
Durnuu
13326 Posts
On June 24 2017 18:46 Ej_ wrote: Show nested quote + On June 24 2017 18:45 Durnuu wrote: On June 24 2017 18:45 HolydaKing wrote: On June 24 2017 18:44 sparklyresidue wrote: This is the stupidest thing I've ever seen Not even close man, Broodlord vs Broodlord ZvZ used to be far worse. RorO vs Symbol was one of the greatest ZvZ ever you heathen the Akilon game was actually sick It really was. People criticize BL vs BL but I think it was the only time I witnessed it. | ||
|
Elentos
55594 Posts
| ||
|
Gurbak
France622 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games |
|
The PondCast
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
Stellar Fest
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|