On May 08 2017 20:02 The_Red_Viper wrote:
I bet elentos could do it
I bet elentos could do it

I thought about it briefly and couldn't remember who MC beat in his 2nd GSL final.
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
Elentos
55594 Posts
On May 08 2017 20:02 The_Red_Viper wrote: I bet elentos could do it ![]() I thought about it briefly and couldn't remember who MC beat in his 2nd GSL final. | ||
|
Inflicted
Australia18228 Posts
On May 08 2017 20:02 The_Red_Viper wrote: I bet elentos could do it ![]() You could guess soO for all the runner ups and be right 17% of the time | ||
|
Durnuu
13326 Posts
| ||
|
djraphi23
France2262 Posts
I cringed ... | ||
|
Charoisaur
Germany16095 Posts
| ||
|
Charoisaur
Germany16095 Posts
On May 08 2017 20:05 Elentos wrote: I thought about it briefly and couldn't remember who MC beat in his 2nd GSL final. July? | ||
|
Elentos
55594 Posts
On May 08 2017 20:06 Charoisaur wrote: if the 3rd oracle also flies intoa widow mine...... He should keep the 3rd one home for detection. It's why you make 2 to begin with in this build. | ||
|
The_Red_Viper
19533 Posts
On May 08 2017 20:05 Inflicted wrote: You could guess soO for all the runner ups and be right 17% of the time Poor soO :D | ||
|
Elentos
55594 Posts
On May 08 2017 20:07 Charoisaur wrote: Show nested quote + On May 08 2017 20:05 Elentos wrote: On May 08 2017 20:02 The_Red_Viper wrote: I bet elentos could do it ![]() I thought about it briefly and couldn't remember who MC beat in his 2nd GSL final. July? Yes | ||
|
Elentos
55594 Posts
| ||
|
Aunvilgodess
954 Posts
| ||
|
Aunvilgodess
954 Posts
On May 08 2017 20:10 Aunvilgodess wrote: no trolling pls | ||
|
seemsgood
5527 Posts
| ||
|
The_Red_Viper
19533 Posts
Yeah 2 stars for that masterpiece ![]() | ||
|
Charoisaur
Germany16095 Posts
On May 08 2017 20:08 Elentos wrote: Show nested quote + On May 08 2017 20:07 Charoisaur wrote: On May 08 2017 20:05 Elentos wrote: On May 08 2017 20:02 The_Red_Viper wrote: I bet elentos could do it ![]() I thought about it briefly and couldn't remember who MC beat in his 2nd GSL final. July? Yes I don't remember who he beat in his first gsl final though ![]() | ||
|
Heartland
Sweden24604 Posts
| ||
|
Charoisaur
Germany16095 Posts
| ||
|
Durnuu
13326 Posts
On May 08 2017 20:15 Charoisaur wrote: what is Patience doing, robo openers aren't viable I mean, it can't be worse than losing 2 oracles to a widow mine | ||
|
seemsgood
5527 Posts
On May 08 2017 20:15 Charoisaur wrote: what is Patience doing, robo openers aren't viable That is his fuck meme mine build. | ||
|
djraphi23
France2262 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games Organizations |
|
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Afreeca Starleague
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
The PondCast
Replay Cast
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
|
|
|