On November 05 2016 12:17 JWD[9] wrote:
Innovation, Hydra, Solar. Did you guys pay attention?
Innovation, Hydra, Solar. Did you guys pay attention?
2 of those played before Stork, did you pay any attention?
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
Elentos
55594 Posts
On November 05 2016 12:17 JWD[9] wrote: Show nested quote + On November 05 2016 12:16 Elentos wrote: On November 05 2016 12:15 Inflicted wrote: I was promised Koreans Strong Koreans even! Were we lied to? Innovation, Hydra, Solar. Did you guys pay attention? 2 of those played before Stork, did you pay any attention? | ||
|
ZigguratOfUr
Iraq16955 Posts
On November 05 2016 12:17 Phredxor wrote: Show nested quote + On November 05 2016 12:17 JWD[9] wrote: On November 05 2016 12:16 Elentos wrote: On November 05 2016 12:15 Inflicted wrote: I was promised Koreans Strong Koreans even! Were we lied to? Innovation, Hydra, Solar. Did you guys pay attention? That's a strong Korean. Certainly not plural ![]() INnovation's pretty good too. What's the status on the tempest btw? | ||
|
Penev
28536 Posts
| ||
|
Elentos
55594 Posts
On November 05 2016 12:18 ZigguratOfUr wrote: Show nested quote + On November 05 2016 12:17 Phredxor wrote: On November 05 2016 12:17 JWD[9] wrote: On November 05 2016 12:16 Elentos wrote: On November 05 2016 12:15 Inflicted wrote: I was promised Koreans Strong Koreans even! Were we lied to? Innovation, Hydra, Solar. Did you guys pay attention? That's a strong Korean. Certainly not plural ![]() INnovation's pretty good too. What's the status on the tempest btw? I think still ridiculously strong Not sure | ||
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
| ||
|
ZigguratOfUr
Iraq16955 Posts
On November 05 2016 12:19 Elentos wrote: Show nested quote + On November 05 2016 12:18 ZigguratOfUr wrote: On November 05 2016 12:17 Phredxor wrote: On November 05 2016 12:17 JWD[9] wrote: On November 05 2016 12:16 Elentos wrote: On November 05 2016 12:15 Inflicted wrote: I was promised Koreans Strong Koreans even! Were we lied to? Innovation, Hydra, Solar. Did you guys pay attention? That's a strong Korean. Certainly not plural ![]() INnovation's pretty good too. What's the status on the tempest btw? I think still ridiculously strong Not sure What ability does it have right now? | ||
|
Snorkels
United States1015 Posts
On November 05 2016 12:18 Penev wrote: I just know some dick in my apartment building decides to start a home improvement project tomorrow morning You mean this morning | ||
|
Phredxor
New Zealand15076 Posts
On November 05 2016 12:18 ZigguratOfUr wrote: Show nested quote + On November 05 2016 12:17 Phredxor wrote: On November 05 2016 12:17 JWD[9] wrote: On November 05 2016 12:16 Elentos wrote: On November 05 2016 12:15 Inflicted wrote: I was promised Koreans Strong Koreans even! Were we lied to? Innovation, Hydra, Solar. Did you guys pay attention? That's a strong Korean. Certainly not plural ![]() INnovation's pretty good too. What's the status on the tempest btw? Naw. Inno's a scrub still. | ||
|
Elentos
55594 Posts
On November 05 2016 12:18 Penev wrote: I just know some dick in my apartment building decides to start a home improvement project tomorrow morning Don't worry. I expect this to finish at around 5 AM. Then I will go to bed, get up at 9:30 and act like I wasn't up all night. | ||
|
Penev
28536 Posts
On November 05 2016 12:20 Snorkels wrote: Show nested quote + On November 05 2016 12:18 Penev wrote: I just know some dick in my apartment building decides to start a home improvement project tomorrow morning You mean this morning I do And my head hurts | ||
|
usopsama
6502 Posts
| ||
|
Elentos
55594 Posts
On November 05 2016 12:19 ZigguratOfUr wrote: Show nested quote + On November 05 2016 12:19 Elentos wrote: On November 05 2016 12:18 ZigguratOfUr wrote: On November 05 2016 12:17 Phredxor wrote: On November 05 2016 12:17 JWD[9] wrote: On November 05 2016 12:16 Elentos wrote: On November 05 2016 12:15 Inflicted wrote: I was promised Koreans Strong Koreans even! Were we lied to? Innovation, Hydra, Solar. Did you guys pay attention? That's a strong Korean. Certainly not plural ![]() INnovation's pretty good too. What's the status on the tempest btw? I think still ridiculously strong Not sure What ability does it have right now? I think it's that stun/stasis thing they were talking about in one of the community feedbacks At least I hope it's not still tempest storms. | ||
|
Makro
France16890 Posts
On November 05 2016 12:20 Penev wrote: Show nested quote + On November 05 2016 12:20 Snorkels wrote: On November 05 2016 12:18 Penev wrote: I just know some dick in my apartment building decides to start a home improvement project tomorrow morning You mean this morning I do And my head hurts invest in ear plugs | ||
|
The_Red_Viper
19533 Posts
On November 05 2016 12:20 Elentos wrote: Show nested quote + On November 05 2016 12:18 Penev wrote: I just know some dick in my apartment building decides to start a home improvement project tomorrow morning Don't worry. I expect this to finish at around 5 AM. Then I will go to bed, get up at 9:30 and act like I wasn't up all night. Why not sleep till 11:00 ? | ||
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
| ||
|
Inflicted
Australia18228 Posts
| ||
|
ZigguratOfUr
Iraq16955 Posts
On November 05 2016 12:22 Shellshock wrote: so how has the new patch stuff looked? new hydras > new cyclones. Apart from that it hasn't made much of an impact. | ||
|
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Netherlands30548 Posts
On November 05 2016 12:22 Shellshock wrote: so how has the new patch stuff looked? mass cylcones looked OP but then mass hydras looked OPer | ||
|
Phredxor
New Zealand15076 Posts
On November 05 2016 12:22 Shellshock wrote: so how has the new patch stuff looked? Cyclones shoot faster. Nothing else looks any different. | ||
|
Penev
28536 Posts
On November 05 2016 12:22 Shellshock wrote: so how has the new patch stuff looked? Not Except Hydra's are pretty strong | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Replay Cast
[ Show More ] Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Replay Cast
BSL: Ladder Tournament
|
|
|