sour grapes

| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
Probe1
United States17920 Posts
On November 06 2016 09:10 Ej_ wrote: he's not wrong sour grapes ![]() | ||
|
Yiome
China1687 Posts
I am super jealous of the people getting autograph and photo >< | ||
|
PardonYou
United States1360 Posts
| ||
|
Little-Chimp
Canada951 Posts
| ||
|
Musicus
Germany23580 Posts
On November 06 2016 09:10 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote: https://twitter.com/mYiPtitDrogo/status/795054958512979968 this is so funny :D | ||
|
Probe1
United States17920 Posts
On November 06 2016 09:10 Spektor wrote: I wish more Koreans were like Byun, so much personality. Please no one Byun is hard enough to beat | ||
|
Wintex
Norway16849 Posts
On November 06 2016 09:09 Ej_ wrote: Show nested quote + On November 06 2016 09:08 Wintex wrote: On November 06 2016 09:08 Chaggi wrote: On November 06 2016 09:05 Hider wrote: On November 06 2016 09:04 Chaggi wrote: ByuN is just the most mechanically best player I've ever seen What. Didn't you see Innovation in 2013 beatin zergs amoving off creep? I've watched Innovation and ByuN's streams and games and I've always maintained that ByuN was better. His movements just looked more crisp, and whenever I watched them, I never thought Innovation was better. TaeJa and Mvp had better movement Dark gave up too much shit by walking outta creep and fighting onedimensionally. this dark guy is kinda trash how did he destroy every single terran he met offline in 2 years of HotS? Yes, surely the past games he played played a part in this exact series. You know that people can play worse in ONE specific series? Maybe it was the prize pool, maybe the potatoes he ate earlier today, maybe the girls giving him a lovely eyeing at breakfast. | ||
|
Fanatic-Templar
Canada5819 Posts
| ||
|
Hider
Denmark9448 Posts
On November 06 2016 09:08 Chaggi wrote: Show nested quote + On November 06 2016 09:05 Hider wrote: On November 06 2016 09:04 Chaggi wrote: ByuN is just the most mechanically best player I've ever seen What. Didn't you see Innovation in 2013 beatin zergs amoving off creep? I've watched Innovation and ByuN's streams and games and I've always maintained that ByuN was better. His movements just looked more crisp, and whenever I watched them, I never thought Innovation was better. Innovation didn't stream in early 2013 though which is where he was bonjwa level. Since then he only got worse because he practiced vs bad opponents and salary went down. Hence why Innovation 2013 > Byun 2016. | ||
|
virpi
Germany3599 Posts
| ||
|
Elentos
55594 Posts
On November 06 2016 09:09 Poopi wrote: Show nested quote + On November 06 2016 09:08 Wintex wrote: On November 06 2016 09:08 Chaggi wrote: On November 06 2016 09:05 Hider wrote: On November 06 2016 09:04 Chaggi wrote: ByuN is just the most mechanically best player I've ever seen What. Didn't you see Innovation in 2013 beatin zergs amoving off creep? I've watched Innovation and ByuN's streams and games and I've always maintained that ByuN was better. His movements just looked more crisp, and whenever I watched them, I never thought Innovation was better. TaeJa and Mvp had better movement Dark gave up too much shit by walking outta creep and fighting onedimensionally. Are you seriously comparing ByuN to TaeJa? XD A guy who won tournaments throughout HotS vs a guy who didn't play the game throughout HotS | ||
|
Solar424
United States4001 Posts
| ||
|
Alchemik
Poland7124 Posts
On November 06 2016 09:11 Wintex wrote: Show nested quote + On November 06 2016 09:09 Ej_ wrote: On November 06 2016 09:08 Wintex wrote: On November 06 2016 09:08 Chaggi wrote: On November 06 2016 09:05 Hider wrote: On November 06 2016 09:04 Chaggi wrote: ByuN is just the most mechanically best player I've ever seen What. Didn't you see Innovation in 2013 beatin zergs amoving off creep? I've watched Innovation and ByuN's streams and games and I've always maintained that ByuN was better. His movements just looked more crisp, and whenever I watched them, I never thought Innovation was better. TaeJa and Mvp had better movement Dark gave up too much shit by walking outta creep and fighting onedimensionally. this dark guy is kinda trash how did he destroy every single terran he met offline in 2 years of HotS? Yes, surely the past games he played played a part in this exact series. You know that people can play worse in ONE specific series? Maybe it was the prize pool, maybe the potatoes he ate earlier today, maybe the girls giving him a lovely eyeing at breakfast. again, none of the games he lost had anything to do with mid-game | ||
|
Topin
Peru10128 Posts
| ||
|
Probe1
United States17920 Posts
On November 06 2016 09:11 Hider wrote: Show nested quote + On November 06 2016 09:08 Chaggi wrote: On November 06 2016 09:05 Hider wrote: On November 06 2016 09:04 Chaggi wrote: ByuN is just the most mechanically best player I've ever seen What. Didn't you see Innovation in 2013 beatin zergs amoving off creep? I've watched Innovation and ByuN's streams and games and I've always maintained that ByuN was better. His movements just looked more crisp, and whenever I watched them, I never thought Innovation was better. Innovation didn't stream in early 2013 though which is where he was bonjwa level. Since then he only got worse because he practiced vs bad opponents and salary went down. Hence why Innovation 2013 > Byun 2016. Too late ninja editor you already confused me before I concluded you meant worse. | ||
|
Wintex
Norway16849 Posts
On November 06 2016 09:10 Alchemik wrote: Show nested quote + On November 06 2016 09:08 Wintex wrote: On November 06 2016 09:08 Chaggi wrote: On November 06 2016 09:05 Hider wrote: On November 06 2016 09:04 Chaggi wrote: ByuN is just the most mechanically best player I've ever seen What. Didn't you see Innovation in 2013 beatin zergs amoving off creep? I've watched Innovation and ByuN's streams and games and I've always maintained that ByuN was better. His movements just looked more crisp, and whenever I watched them, I never thought Innovation was better. TaeJa and Mvp had better movement Dark gave up too much shit by walking outta creep and fighting onedimensionally. in all games he lost, Dark was pretty much dead off early game Yeah, and the matchup is really weird now where the early game is nice for T and ultralate is Ultras for terran. | ||
|
CxWiLL
China830 Posts
bow down and sign for everyone how can you no love this guy. | ||
|
FrostedMiniWheats
United States30730 Posts
On November 06 2016 09:10 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote: https://twitter.com/mYiPtitDrogo/status/795054958512979968 xD Sounds about right | ||
|
Phredxor
New Zealand15076 Posts
On November 06 2016 09:12 Solar424 wrote: Byun is the eSports Michael Jordan: got to the top, went away, came back, and made it to the top again. Wut. | ||
|
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Netherlands30548 Posts
On November 06 2016 09:12 Solar424 wrote: Byun is the eSports Michael Jordan: got to the top, went away, came back, and made it to the top again. and Byun is even a nice humble guy on top of that | ||
| ||
The PiG Daily
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft449
[ Submit Event ] |
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games |
|
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
[ Show More ] Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|