On November 06 2016 09:06 Kaizor wrote:
Nobody laughs at Aligulac rankings anymore !!!
Nobody laughs at Aligulac rankings anymore !!!
Man I didn't even think Byun was a real person last year
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Netherlands30548 Posts
On November 06 2016 09:06 Kaizor wrote: Nobody laughs at Aligulac rankings anymore !!! Man I didn't even think Byun was a real person last year | ||
|
Makro
France16890 Posts
somewhere there is a fucking justice | ||
|
PinoKotsBeer
Netherlands1387 Posts
| ||
|
Poopi
France13021 Posts
On November 06 2016 09:04 Wintex wrote: Least impressive blizzcon win, but hey. TvZ was a better matchup back then No | ||
|
usopsama
6502 Posts
| ||
|
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Netherlands30548 Posts
Poll: Recommend Dark versus Byun game 6? ★★★★★ A Must Watch (11) ★★★★ Fantastic Game (15) ★★★ Fun Game (5) ★★ Not that interesting (4) ★ Just no (5) 40 total votes Your vote: Recommend Dark versus Byun game 6? (Vote): ★★★★★ A Must Watch Poll: Recommend Dark versus Byun game 7? ★★★★★ A Must Watch (12) ★★★★ Fantastic Game (4) ★★★ Fun Game (4) ★★ Not that interesting (1) ★ Just no (4) 25 total votes Your vote: Recommend Dark versus Byun game 7? (Vote): ★★★★★ A Must Watch | ||
|
FrostedMiniWheats
United States30730 Posts
| ||
|
Penev
28536 Posts
On November 06 2016 09:06 [PkF] Wire wrote: Show nested quote + On November 06 2016 09:05 ArtyK wrote: On November 06 2016 09:04 [PkF] Wire wrote: good job ArtYk on the pronos btw Nah i had the semis right but 4-3 for byun in the finals oh then who had the 4-2 as well ? I did but for Dark | ||
|
ArtyK
France3144 Posts
On November 06 2016 09:06 [PkF] Wire wrote: Show nested quote + On November 06 2016 09:05 ArtyK wrote: On November 06 2016 09:04 [PkF] Wire wrote: good job ArtYk on the pronos btw Nah i had the semis right but 4-3 for byun in the finals oh then who had the 4-2 as well ? penev said 4-2 dark | ||
|
Ketch
Netherlands7285 Posts
On November 06 2016 09:06 Wintex wrote: Show nested quote + On November 06 2016 09:04 Chaggi wrote: ByuN is just the most mechanically best player I've ever seen LMAO I thought Avilo was the best mechanical player? | ||
|
Thaniri
1264 Posts
It was a fantastic game to watch. | ||
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
On November 06 2016 09:06 Penev wrote: Show nested quote + On November 06 2016 09:06 [PkF] Wire wrote: On November 06 2016 09:05 ArtyK wrote: On November 06 2016 09:04 [PkF] Wire wrote: good job ArtYk on the pronos btw Nah i had the semis right but 4-3 for byun in the finals oh then who had the 4-2 as well ? I did but for Dark lol same. right score wrong player but still happy | ||
|
usopsama
6502 Posts
On November 06 2016 09:06 Ketch wrote: Show nested quote + On November 06 2016 09:06 Wintex wrote: On November 06 2016 09:04 Chaggi wrote: ByuN is just the most mechanically best player I've ever seen LMAO I thought Avilo was the best mechanical player? Who? | ||
|
YamiRi
152 Posts
ByuN is the new Terran God with best micro in the world GG ByuN I hope Dark could pickup somewhere and form a good rivalry against ByuN | ||
|
ilikeredheads
Canada1995 Posts
| ||
|
Lorning
Belgica34432 Posts
On November 06 2016 09:06 Wintex wrote: Show nested quote + On November 06 2016 09:04 Chaggi wrote: ByuN is just the most mechanically best player I've ever seen LMAO at least 10 times the player bomer is | ||
|
Solar424
United States4001 Posts
| ||
|
Sent.
Poland9331 Posts
On November 06 2016 09:06 Makro wrote: byun just made 200k, he just made up for the whole years of gaining no money by winning one big prize somewhere there is a fucking justice Was it always 200k at Blizzcon? I thought it was 100k, maybe I'm thinking about IEM or something else | ||
|
Musicus
Germany23580 Posts
I guess it's pretty popular in Korea | ||
|
Phredxor
New Zealand15076 Posts
On November 06 2016 09:07 Sent. wrote: Show nested quote + On November 06 2016 09:06 Makro wrote: byun just made 200k, he just made up for the whole years of gaining no money by winning one big prize somewhere there is a fucking justice Was it always 200k at Blizzcon? I thought it was 100k, maybe I'm thinking about IEM or something else Doubled this year. | ||
| ||
The PiG Daily
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft403
[ Submit Event ] |
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games |
|
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
[ Show More ] Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|