On October 28 2016 07:02 The_Red_Viper wrote:
I like that you have faith in Jun Tae Yang
I like that you have faith in Jun Tae Yang
At this point I'm disappointed with him if he loses a map to any Zerg other than Park Ryung Woo.
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
His ID is Neeblet, not Neeb | ||
|
Elentos
55594 Posts
On October 28 2016 07:02 The_Red_Viper wrote: Show nested quote + On October 28 2016 07:00 Elentos wrote: On October 28 2016 06:59 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote: On October 28 2016 06:57 The_Red_Viper wrote: On October 28 2016 06:54 Elentos wrote: On October 28 2016 06:53 The_Red_Viper wrote: On October 28 2016 06:52 Elentos wrote: On October 28 2016 06:51 Penev wrote: On October 28 2016 06:50 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote: On October 28 2016 06:49 Penev wrote: Blizz should consider to ad a 3rd race to play :D if only thermy had 16 more wcs points Damn yeah, almost forgot I wonder how Marc Schlappi would've done Probably not too great against Dark but pretty well against Snute. Dark? Snute? Who? How many of their names do you know without looking them up though? Not one Well Alex Sunderhaft because i used it a few times today :DWonder how Migolai Ogonowski will do later on Gonna lose to Kang Min Soo and Artur Bloch. I like that you have faith in Jun Tae Yang At this point I'm disappointed with him if he loses a map to any Zerg other than Park Ryung Woo. | ||
|
[PkF] Wire
France24239 Posts
| ||
|
Elentos
55594 Posts
![]() Doesn't look like TRUE will be adding a lot to this graph this week. | ||
|
[PkF] Wire
France24239 Posts
| ||
|
ZigguratOfUr
Iraq16955 Posts
| ||
|
Elentos
55594 Posts
| ||
|
[PkF] Wire
France24239 Posts
On October 28 2016 07:05 Elentos wrote: Fun fact, Patience is the only Korean at Blizzcon this year whose full name I can't ever remember. you know all those korean names by heart ??? Wow. | ||
|
The_Red_Viper
19533 Posts
On October 28 2016 07:05 Elentos wrote: Fun fact, Patience is the only Korean at Blizzcon this year whose full name I can't ever remember. You actually know the other ones? | ||
|
Topin
Peru10128 Posts
| ||
|
[PkF] Wire
France24239 Posts
On October 28 2016 07:06 The_Red_Viper wrote: Show nested quote + On October 28 2016 07:05 Elentos wrote: Fun fact, Patience is the only Korean at Blizzcon this year whose full name I can't ever remember. You actually know the other ones? ha ha I see I'm not the only one amazed | ||
|
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Netherlands30548 Posts
| ||
|
Penev
28536 Posts
On October 28 2016 07:05 Elentos wrote: Fun fact, Patience is the only Korean at Blizzcon this year whose full name I can't ever remember. Jo "Patience" Ji Hyun, formerly known as "Lucy" huh | ||
|
Elentos
55594 Posts
On October 28 2016 07:06 The_Red_Viper wrote: Show nested quote + On October 28 2016 07:05 Elentos wrote: Fun fact, Patience is the only Korean at Blizzcon this year whose full name I can't ever remember. You actually know the other ones? Yeah Also I've watched a Korean cast or two in my time and a lot of it just shouting the players' real names. | ||
|
[PkF] Wire
France24239 Posts
| ||
|
The_Red_Viper
19533 Posts
On October 28 2016 07:06 [PkF] Wire wrote: Show nested quote + On October 28 2016 07:06 The_Red_Viper wrote: On October 28 2016 07:05 Elentos wrote: Fun fact, Patience is the only Korean at Blizzcon this year whose full name I can't ever remember. You actually know the other ones? ha ha I see I'm not the only one amazed I mean i never said i know the names, i just think it would be awesome if it was the common thing here as well (like in korea) Lee Jae-Dong was a smart man ![]() | ||
|
Elentos
55594 Posts
| ||
|
[PkF] Wire
France24239 Posts
| ||
|
[PkF] Wire
France24239 Posts
On October 28 2016 07:07 Elentos wrote: Also some players just have easy to remember Korean names. Like sOs is Kim Yoo Jin, so he's Eugene. And RagnaroK is Shin Hee Bum, Shiny Bum. ha ha ha ha good ones | ||
|
ZigguratOfUr
Iraq16955 Posts
| ||
|
[PkF] Wire
France24239 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft: Brood War BeSt Dota 2soO Hyuk Mini ZerO Killer Shinee Mind Bale Mong [ Show more ] League of Legends Counter-Strike Other Games olofmeister906 ceh9639 Happy372 singsing372 Livibee194 crisheroes191 Mew2King67 ArmadaUGS61 ZerO(Twitch)8
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends |
|
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Afreeca Starleague
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
The PondCast
Replay Cast
CranKy Ducklings
[ Show More ] Online Event
FEL
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
|
|
|