
[WCS Global Playoffs] Group A & B - Day 1 - Page 12
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
His ID is Neeblet, not Neeb | ||
|
JimmyJRaynor
Canada17873 Posts
![]() | ||
|
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Netherlands30548 Posts
On October 28 2016 00:32 Everready wrote: Please share! I don't think I've seen that. | ||
|
JimmyJRaynor
Canada17873 Posts
i know Nerchio rubs many the wrong way but i really like how he started off as Random and gained a truly universal view of the game by taking the hardest race ( random ). DISCLAIMER : i'm not polish. | ||
|
Elentos
55594 Posts
| ||
|
Ansibled
United Kingdom9872 Posts
| ||
|
JimmyJRaynor
Canada17873 Posts
| ||
|
Ej_
47656 Posts
| ||
|
Elentos
55594 Posts
| ||
|
Penev
28536 Posts
oh well | ||
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
| ||
|
The_Red_Viper
19533 Posts
| ||
|
Ej_
47656 Posts
On October 28 2016 00:41 Shellshock wrote: games or riot still better than heroes of the downtime | ||
|
Elentos
55594 Posts
I'm not sure I can get over it | ||
|
Elentos
55594 Posts
On October 28 2016 00:41 Shellshock wrote: games or riot How about some riot games? | ||
|
KtJ
United States3514 Posts
| ||
|
Musicus
Germany23580 Posts
On October 28 2016 00:41 Shellshock wrote: games or riot No, I still need another 30 minutes unti I am home! | ||
|
Ansibled
United Kingdom9872 Posts
Did anyone talk about how Drogo has a chance yet? | ||
|
Elentos
55594 Posts
I stumbled across the Hearthstone stream yesterday. Literally a game where a guy got rushed down in like 5 turns and after the game there was a 5 minute break. | ||
|
Sif_
Brazil3106 Posts
GOOOOOOOOOOOOO | ||
|
Ej_
47656 Posts
On October 28 2016 00:44 Elentos wrote: I stumbled across the Hearthstone stream yesterday. Literally a game where a guy got rushed down in like 5 turns and after the game there was a 5 minute break. 20min of interviews 10min of videos 10min of bullshit "expert" desk 10min of draft screen 8min of downtime before the game actually starts MVP Black wins the game in under 7 and half a minute | ||
| ||