On September 18 2016 01:09 Soularion wrote:
I just want to say that I've been on the Nerchio train since the beginning
I just want to say that I've been on the Nerchio train since the beginning
I've been on it since 2009
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
On September 18 2016 01:09 Soularion wrote: I just want to say that I've been on the Nerchio train since the beginning I've been on it since 2009 | ||
|
Fango
United Kingdom8987 Posts
| ||
|
DinosaurPoop
687 Posts
On September 18 2016 01:09 Shellshock wrote: there better be manner hatches or nexuses in this game manner halluc | ||
|
Waxangel
United States33704 Posts
| ||
|
Elentos
55594 Posts
Gummyhoe | ||
|
SKN1995
Japan204 Posts
| ||
|
ArtyK
France3144 Posts
On September 18 2016 01:09 Soularion wrote: I just want to say that I've been on the Nerchio train since the beginning Same since i learned he had the same first name as me in WoL 8D | ||
|
Ej_
47656 Posts
On September 18 2016 01:04 Shellshock wrote: I can't believe Ej isnt here i missed the game vs rogue, but im following the LR | ||
|
opisska
Poland8852 Posts
| ||
|
royalroadweed
United States8301 Posts
On September 18 2016 01:09 Makro wrote: Show nested quote + On September 18 2016 01:07 royalroadweed wrote: I wish myungsik spoke english. Allegedly Myunsik is almost as bm as nerchio. Could have had a good exchange of smack talk. great trash talker trash talk with broken english As a mixed martial arts fan we got gems like "Watch your underwears, I'm gonna fuck you, man" from non native english speakers. | ||
|
Elentos
55594 Posts
On September 18 2016 01:09 opisska wrote: Myungsik can't even mine the gas properly oov is truly a horrible coach. One of the great eSports villains of the year. | ||
|
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Netherlands30548 Posts
| ||
|
Inflicted
Australia18228 Posts
nvm | ||
|
Ej_
47656 Posts
| ||
|
DinosaurPoop
687 Posts
| ||
|
ArtyK
France3144 Posts
| ||
|
ArtyK
France3144 Posts
On September 18 2016 01:12 DinosaurPoop wrote: any people who are actually good at the game, can you tell me if nerchio is in a good or bad position even, maybe slightly behind | ||
|
Inflicted
Australia18228 Posts
| ||
|
Alchemik
Poland7124 Posts
| ||
|
Ej_
47656 Posts
| ||
| ||
|
|
Stellar Fest
OSC
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|