• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:39
CEST 01:39
KST 08:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8712 users

[SSL] Season 2 2016 - Grand Final - Page 21

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 19 20 21 22 23 32 Next All
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
Netherlands30548 Posts
September 11 2016 11:01 GMT
#401
Disappointing from Dark
Neosteel Enthusiast
Penev
Profile Joined October 2012
28536 Posts
September 11 2016 11:01 GMT
#402
On September 11 2016 20:00 Penev wrote:
Oh shit Elentos bet Solar I just remember

that'll move you up the ranks Ele

On September 11 2016 19:59 zaizierainyday wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 11 2016 19:57 Penev wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
I'm really curious who these 2 are and if they lb'd this way as well
Poll: Head?

Dark (29)
 
81%

Solar (7)
 
19%

36 total votes

Your vote: Head?

(Vote): Dark
(Vote): Solar



hi

gratz!
I Protoss winner, could it be?
therabit
Profile Joined August 2011
795 Posts
September 11 2016 11:01 GMT
#403
terrible build by dark
opisska
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Poland8852 Posts
September 11 2016 11:01 GMT
#404
Poll: 2016 SSL Season 2 finals Game 5

★ - Do not watch no matter what (9)
 
53%

★★★★★ - One of the Best Games of the Season (3)
 
18%

★★★★ - Good Game (2)
 
12%

★★★ - Average Game (2)
 
12%

★★ - Watch if you have nothing better to do (1)
 
6%

17 total votes

Your vote: 2016 SSL Season 2 finals Game 5

(Vote): ★★★★★ - One of the Best Games of the Season
(Vote): ★★★★ - Good Game
(Vote): ★★★ - Average Game
(Vote): ★★ - Watch if you have nothing better to do
(Vote): ★ - Do not watch no matter what

"Jeez, that's far from ideal." - Serral, the king of mild trashtalk
TL+ Member
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
September 11 2016 11:01 GMT
#405
Roach

Vs

Roach
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
Phredxor
Profile Joined May 2013
New Zealand15076 Posts
September 11 2016 11:01 GMT
#406
On September 11 2016 20:01 Penev wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 11 2016 20:00 Penev wrote:
Oh shit Elentos bet Solar I just remember

that'll move you up the ranks Ele

Show nested quote +
On September 11 2016 19:59 zaizierainyday wrote:
On September 11 2016 19:57 Penev wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
I'm really curious who these 2 are and if they lb'd this way as well
Poll: Head?

Dark (29)
 
81%

Solar (7)
 
19%

36 total votes

Your vote: Head?

(Vote): Dark
(Vote): Solar



hi

gratz!


I LB Solar, but I gave up on it ages ago, even forgot to pick the GSL final.
Charoisaur
Profile Joined August 2014
Germany16095 Posts
September 11 2016 11:01 GMT
#407
On September 11 2016 19:57 opisska wrote:
What was Dark waiting for? His position was only getting worse every second he waited on the attack

Solar had a spine. the attack wouldn't have worked
Many of the coolest moments in sc2 happen due to worker harassment
Penev
Profile Joined October 2012
28536 Posts
September 11 2016 11:02 GMT
#408
No silly all ins now pls Dark
I Protoss winner, could it be?
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
September 11 2016 11:03 GMT
#409
On September 11 2016 20:02 Penev wrote:
No silly all ins now pls Dark

time for 1 base burrow roaches
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
Proflo
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States148 Posts
September 11 2016 11:03 GMT
#410
On September 11 2016 20:01 Charoisaur wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 11 2016 19:57 opisska wrote:
What was Dark waiting for? His position was only getting worse every second he waited on the attack

Solar had a spine. the attack wouldn't have worked


spine = spine crawler

(you're welcome)
Happiness in intelligent people is the rarest thing I know.
PepsiMaxxxx
Profile Joined October 2012
Sweden5452 Posts
September 11 2016 11:03 GMT
#411
On September 11 2016 20:01 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Roach

Vs

Roach


Literally RorO.
WGT-Baal
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
France3560 Posts
September 11 2016 11:03 GMT
#412
I m a bit disappointed in this series, but I guess the match up is what it is...
Horang2 fan
ShAd_1337
Profile Joined January 2016
Germany1042 Posts
September 11 2016 11:03 GMT
#413
Dark still got this...right?? right?????
I like Dark
Penev
Profile Joined October 2012
28536 Posts
September 11 2016 11:04 GMT
#414
On September 11 2016 20:01 Phredxor wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 11 2016 20:01 Penev wrote:
On September 11 2016 20:00 Penev wrote:
Oh shit Elentos bet Solar I just remember

that'll move you up the ranks Ele

On September 11 2016 19:59 zaizierainyday wrote:
On September 11 2016 19:57 Penev wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
I'm really curious who these 2 are and if they lb'd this way as well
Poll: Head?

Dark (29)
 
81%

Solar (7)
 
19%

36 total votes

Your vote: Head?

(Vote): Dark
(Vote): Solar



hi

gratz!


I LB Solar, but I gave up on it ages ago, even forgot to pick the GSL final.

It was a disastrous season wasn't it

As you know, I blame KT
I Protoss winner, could it be?
Olli
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Austria24422 Posts
September 11 2016 11:04 GMT
#415
Three Dreamhacks, actually
Administrator"Declaring anything a disaster because aLive popped up out of nowhere is just downright silly."
Durnuu
Profile Joined September 2013
13326 Posts
September 11 2016 11:04 GMT
#416
On September 11 2016 20:04 Penev wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 11 2016 20:01 Phredxor wrote:
On September 11 2016 20:01 Penev wrote:
On September 11 2016 20:00 Penev wrote:
Oh shit Elentos bet Solar I just remember

that'll move you up the ranks Ele

On September 11 2016 19:59 zaizierainyday wrote:
On September 11 2016 19:57 Penev wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
I'm really curious who these 2 are and if they lb'd this way as well
Poll: Head?

Dark (29)
 
81%

Solar (7)
 
19%

36 total votes

Your vote: Head?

(Vote): Dark
(Vote): Solar



hi

gratz!


I LB Solar, but I gave up on it ages ago, even forgot to pick the GSL final.

It was a disastrous season wasn't it

As you know, I blame KT

Yeah, I was doing well and then GSL ro8 and SPL playoffs happened
BUNNYYYYYYYYY https://i.imgur.com/BiCF577.png
Phredxor
Profile Joined May 2013
New Zealand15076 Posts
September 11 2016 11:04 GMT
#417
On September 11 2016 20:04 Penev wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 11 2016 20:01 Phredxor wrote:
On September 11 2016 20:01 Penev wrote:
On September 11 2016 20:00 Penev wrote:
Oh shit Elentos bet Solar I just remember

that'll move you up the ranks Ele

On September 11 2016 19:59 zaizierainyday wrote:
On September 11 2016 19:57 Penev wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
I'm really curious who these 2 are and if they lb'd this way as well
Poll: Head?

Dark (29)
 
81%

Solar (7)
 
19%

36 total votes

Your vote: Head?

(Vote): Dark
(Vote): Solar



hi

gratz!


I LB Solar, but I gave up on it ages ago, even forgot to pick the GSL final.

It was a disastrous season wasn't it

As you know, I blame KT


KT is the worst.
killerm12
Profile Joined November 2014
Slovakia601 Posts
September 11 2016 11:05 GMT
#418
On September 11 2016 20:04 Penev wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 11 2016 20:01 Phredxor wrote:
On September 11 2016 20:01 Penev wrote:
On September 11 2016 20:00 Penev wrote:
Oh shit Elentos bet Solar I just remember

that'll move you up the ranks Ele

On September 11 2016 19:59 zaizierainyday wrote:
On September 11 2016 19:57 Penev wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
I'm really curious who these 2 are and if they lb'd this way as well
Poll: Head?

Dark (29)
 
81%

Solar (7)
 
19%

36 total votes

Your vote: Head?

(Vote): Dark
(Vote): Solar



hi

gratz!


I LB Solar, but I gave up on it ages ago, even forgot to pick the GSL final.

It was a disastrous season wasn't it

As you know, I blame KT


we all do
Byun | Neeb | Ryung | Solar | ShoWTimE | uThermal | Nerchio | TY | soO | MMA | Crank
Isualin
Profile Joined March 2011
Germany1903 Posts
September 11 2016 11:05 GMT
#419
3rd game was the only match i liked so far. Mirror matchups are not fun to watch imo.

I wanted to see Patience on finals but Solar looks solid even against Dark
| INnoVation | The literal god TY | ByuNjwa | LRSL when? |
Diabolique
Profile Joined June 2015
Czech Republic5118 Posts
September 11 2016 11:05 GMT
#420
Well, if Solar wins this SSL, the BlizzCon dream for sOs will still be alive. Dark can beat ByuN and sOs will have to just beat two zergs and then end up better than Classic and Patience in Kespa Cup.
sOs | Rogue | Maru | Trap | Scarlett | Snute | MC
Prev 1 19 20 21 22 23 32 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 21m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ViBE144
PiGStarcraft110
CosmosSc2 51
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 584
Artosis 539
Rain 242
910 30
Dota 2
monkeys_forever625
Counter-Strike
minikerr16
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox218
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5409
Other Games
summit1g7797
shahzam571
JimRising 487
C9.Mang0243
ArmadaUGS84
Trikslyr49
Maynarde43
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick747
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream158
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 119
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Noizen186
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
21m
PiGStarcraft110
Kung Fu Cup
11h 21m
Stellar Fest
13h 21m
The PondCast
1d 10h
OSC
1d 13h
Stellar Fest
1d 13h
OSC
2 days
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
[ Show More ]
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.