• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:57
CEST 07:57
KST 14:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon102Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10427 users

[WCS] Copa Intercontinental - Page 93

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 91 92 93 94 95 101 Next
Paljas
Profile Joined October 2011
Germany6926 Posts
September 11 2016 23:29 GMT
#1841
dem korean builds
TL+ Member
Clonester
Profile Joined August 2014
Germany2808 Posts
September 11 2016 23:29 GMT
#1842
Even if you have mass investors and queens, they are much worse on this map.

Why do you think that this map was played 2nd? It was Showtimes first pick as its a easy map for most protoss styles including airtoss. Queens and Infestors cant get over to the 3rd and 4th base to kill them like they did against Has. Its just impossible to thread the protoss before he gets his 5th. And then you got a full blown army without any defending loses.
Bomber, Attacker, DD, SOMEBODY, NiKo, Nex, Spidii
Clonester
Profile Joined August 2014
Germany2808 Posts
September 11 2016 23:30 GMT
#1843
Soultrain CHU CHUUU
Bomber, Attacker, DD, SOMEBODY, NiKo, Nex, Spidii
Nakajin
Profile Blog Joined September 2014
Canada8991 Posts
September 11 2016 23:30 GMT
#1844
I check away for a second and when I comeback I see a cybercore at snute third. Explain?
Writerhttp://i.imgur.com/9p6ufcB.jpg
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
Netherlands30548 Posts
September 11 2016 23:32 GMT
#1845
Not sure why he waited with attacking here. Now the ravagers are done
Neosteel Enthusiast
Penev
Profile Joined October 2012
28536 Posts
September 11 2016 23:32 GMT
#1846
Snute more Hasuobs than Showtime
I Protoss winner, could it be?
ArtyK
Profile Joined June 2011
France3144 Posts
September 11 2016 23:32 GMT
#1847
On September 12 2016 08:30 Nakajin wrote:
I check away for a second and when I comeback I see a cybercore at snute third. Explain?


To delay snute's third longer, cyber has more hp than gateway too
Sup dood ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ KiWiKaKi | SLush | uThermal | PtitDrogo | SortOf | Clem ~ "I told my mom she should vote for me in Nation Wars, she said 'I dunno, I kinda want Finland to win'" – Luolis ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_NScWV9h8k#t=1h01m
TL+ Member
Lexender
Profile Joined September 2013
Mexico2663 Posts
September 11 2016 23:32 GMT
#1848
On September 12 2016 08:30 Nakajin wrote:
I check away for a second and when I comeback I see a cybercore at snute third. Explain?


Protoss
nojok
Profile Joined May 2011
France15846 Posts
September 11 2016 23:32 GMT
#1849
Those forcefields were game losing.
"Back then teams that won were credited, now it's called throw. I think it's sad." - Kuroky - Flap Flap Wings!
Paljas
Profile Joined October 2011
Germany6926 Posts
September 11 2016 23:32 GMT
#1850
On September 12 2016 08:30 Nakajin wrote:
I check away for a second and when I comeback I see a cybercore at snute third. Explain?

to block the third, as snute doesnt build 6 lings normally
TL+ Member
blade55555
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States17423 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-09-11 23:33:25
September 11 2016 23:33 GMT
#1851
On September 12 2016 08:30 Nakajin wrote:
I check away for a second and when I comeback I see a cybercore at snute third. Explain?


it's a popular build on korea where they block the third with the core and then attack with a immortal all in, especially since Snute only makes 2 lings so a long block.
When I think of something else, something will go here
Charoisaur
Profile Joined August 2014
Germany16095 Posts
September 11 2016 23:33 GMT
#1852
On September 12 2016 08:32 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote:
Not sure why he waited with attacking here. Now the ravagers are done

yeah he especially shouldn't have shown his army when he plans to wait with his attack.
Many of the coolest moments in sc2 happen due to worker harassment
RichardNPL
Profile Joined November 2015
185 Posts
September 11 2016 23:33 GMT
#1853
worse immo all-in ever failed force field no warp prism pick up micro
ossavi09
Profile Joined October 2014
Germany441 Posts
September 11 2016 23:33 GMT
#1854
It's weird how showtime isnt playing standard in a single game now =O
breaker1328
Profile Joined March 2016
Canada301 Posts
September 11 2016 23:33 GMT
#1855
On September 12 2016 08:33 blade55555 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 12 2016 08:30 Nakajin wrote:
I check away for a second and when I comeback I see a cybercore at snute third. Explain?


it's a popular build on korea where they block the third with the core and then attack with a immortal all in, especially since Snute only makes 2 lings so a long block.


I think PiG did an episode on his show about that.
Nakajin
Profile Blog Joined September 2014
Canada8991 Posts
September 11 2016 23:34 GMT
#1856
On September 12 2016 08:32 ArtyK wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 12 2016 08:30 Nakajin wrote:
I check away for a second and when I comeback I see a cybercore at snute third. Explain?


To delay snute's third longer, cyber has more hp than gateway too



Kk, that was what I was thinking, just making sure I didin't miss some kind of crazy build
Writerhttp://i.imgur.com/9p6ufcB.jpg
Aegwynn
Profile Joined September 2015
Italy460 Posts
September 11 2016 23:34 GMT
#1857
Don't know why he invests to cancel 3rd when he is going for a 2 base all-in though
JoeCool
Profile Joined January 2012
Germany2520 Posts
September 11 2016 23:34 GMT
#1858
On September 12 2016 08:32 nojok wrote:
Those forcefields were game losing.


Nah, Showtimes timing was the real problem.
Penev
Profile Joined October 2012
28536 Posts
September 11 2016 23:34 GMT
#1859
On September 12 2016 08:33 ossavi09 wrote:
It's weird how showtime isnt playing standard in a single game now =O

I guess he feels he can't keep up with Snute
I Protoss winner, could it be?
seemsgood
Profile Joined January 2016
5527 Posts
September 11 2016 23:35 GMT
#1860
EZ
Prev 1 91 92 93 94 95 101 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
CranKy Ducklings95
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 167
StarCraft: Brood War
soO 454
hero 423
BeSt 252
Mind 35
Terrorterran 26
Bale 22
Noble 12
yabsab 10
ZergMaN 10
Icarus 5
Dota 2
monkeys_forever1206
League of Legends
JimRising 685
Counter-Strike
taco 380
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King150
Other Games
summit1g10122
ArmadaUGS41
Livibee29
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick480
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 8
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH339
• practicex 36
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2267
League of Legends
• Rush1354
• Stunt412
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
4h 3m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
5h 3m
Monday Night Weeklies
10h 3m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 4h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 4h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 18h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.