On September 12 2016 05:18 MiniFotToss wrote:
Tod is Australian??!!
Tod is Australian??!!
PiG is actually the world's biggest functional handpuppet and it is controlled by ToD. They gave away the secret.
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
Elentos
55594 Posts
On September 12 2016 05:18 MiniFotToss wrote: Tod is Australian??!! PiG is actually the world's biggest functional handpuppet and it is controlled by ToD. They gave away the secret. | ||
|
SetGuitarsToKill
Canada28396 Posts
| ||
|
Elentos
55594 Posts
| ||
|
TheLordofAwesome
Korea (South)2656 Posts
right at the zoom in Snute streamcheating?? | ||
|
SetGuitarsToKill
Canada28396 Posts
| ||
|
SKN1995
Japan204 Posts
Game 2 Probe-scout after first Pylon lul | ||
|
MiniFotToss
China2430 Posts
On September 12 2016 05:20 SKN1995 wrote: Game 1 Nexus Gateway without Probe-scout Game 2 Probe-scout after first Pylon lul adaptations | ||
|
Ej_
47656 Posts
On September 12 2016 05:21 MiniFotToss wrote: Show nested quote + On September 12 2016 05:20 SKN1995 wrote: Game 1 Nexus Gateway without Probe-scout Game 2 Probe-scout after first Pylon lul adaptations and now adeptetations incoming | ||
|
Charoisaur
Germany16095 Posts
now that are serious problems. | ||
|
MiniFotToss
China2430 Posts
Neural Parasite Probe, build Gateway, build CyberCore, Build Adept | ||
|
Elentos
55594 Posts
On September 12 2016 05:22 Ej_ wrote: Show nested quote + On September 12 2016 05:21 MiniFotToss wrote: On September 12 2016 05:20 SKN1995 wrote: Game 1 Nexus Gateway without Probe-scout Game 2 Probe-scout after first Pylon lul adaptations and now adeptetations incoming Will there be adoptions after game 2? | ||
|
Ej_
47656 Posts
On September 12 2016 05:23 Charoisaur wrote: "I have to do different adept timings, I can't always do the same one" now that are serious problems. "Do I 6gate or 8gate?" | ||
|
OsaX Nymloth
Poland3244 Posts
On September 12 2016 05:23 Ej_ wrote: Show nested quote + On September 12 2016 05:23 Charoisaur wrote: "I have to do different adept timings, I can't always do the same one" now that are serious problems. "Do I 6gate or 8gate?" HuK-gate is always best number | ||
|
Alchemik
Poland7124 Posts
On September 12 2016 05:23 Ej_ wrote: Show nested quote + On September 12 2016 05:23 Charoisaur wrote: "I have to do different adept timings, I can't always do the same one" now that are serious problems. "Do I 6gate or 8gate?" man HotS was much better, Hitman never had this issue | ||
|
Elentos
55594 Posts
| ||
|
Alchemik
Poland7124 Posts
On September 12 2016 05:25 Elentos wrote: Remember that time where Drogo and TLO bet on stream that TLO could beat gateway first on the low ground on Ulrena with a drone rush? no could he? | ||
|
Ej_
47656 Posts
| ||
|
SetGuitarsToKill
Canada28396 Posts
| ||
|
ArtyK
France3144 Posts
| ||
|
Elentos
55594 Posts
On September 12 2016 05:26 Alchemik wrote: Show nested quote + On September 12 2016 05:25 Elentos wrote: Remember that time where Drogo and TLO bet on stream that TLO could beat gateway first on the low ground on Ulrena with a drone rush? no could he? Oh he killed him good. They actually bet for money. And then afterwards Drogo said "Well I didn't mean THIS game!" and saved his money. | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games |
|
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
Stellar Fest
The PondCast
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
Stellar Fest
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
[ Show More ] FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
|
|
|