• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:59
CEST 06:59
KST 13:59
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6047 users

[WCS] Copa Intercontinental - Page 63

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 61 62 63 64 65 101 Next
Biscuittzz
Profile Joined July 2016
155 Posts
September 11 2016 20:04 GMT
#1241
On September 12 2016 05:03 MiniFotToss wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 12 2016 05:02 Biscuittzz wrote:
On September 12 2016 04:59 MiniFotToss wrote:
On September 12 2016 04:56 Biscuittzz wrote:
On September 12 2016 04:51 Charoisaur wrote:
On September 12 2016 04:49 MiniFotToss wrote:
On September 12 2016 04:49 Makro wrote:
showtime is gonna be our best foreigner chance at blizzcon

i believe in this man

Him and Neeb

I'd say Snute because of his experience in facing top level koreans offline.


He hasn't faced top Koreans offline since 2014.....that's a long time in SC2.

bullshit he beat Rain and Classic in IEM ShenZhen 2015 (they were the GSL and SSL champs at that time)


This was actually the tournament I was thinking of when I said the above. Was it not 2014? If it was 2015 then I apologise and stand corrected.

But a year is also a long time, and considering a completely new expansion where the metas are rather different between regions.

lol yeah he played against many top koreans (like he was a challenger vs INnoVation in SSL), he might not have won but he still played them


I was actually thinking of IEM Toronto 2014 where Snute put it up to herO. Semifinal I think.
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
September 11 2016 20:05 GMT
#1242
Suddenly, Snute
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
September 11 2016 20:05 GMT
#1243
Nerchio confirmed Snute's rival.

S T O R Y L I N E
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
Diabolique
Profile Joined June 2015
Czech Republic5118 Posts
September 11 2016 20:05 GMT
#1244
I love Snute wanting to kick out Nerchio!!!!!!!!
:-)))))
sOs | Rogue | Maru | Trap | Scarlett | Snute | MC
Weavel
Profile Joined January 2010
Finland9224 Posts
September 11 2016 20:06 GMT
#1245
What is that black spot on right side of tl jersey?
Life/Seed//Mvp/NaNiwa fighting! ZeNEX forever!
Deleted User 3420
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
24492 Posts
September 11 2016 20:06 GMT
#1246
snute is the cutest
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
September 11 2016 20:06 GMT
#1247
On September 12 2016 05:06 Weavel wrote:
What is that black spot on right side of tl jersey?

Razer logo I think
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
ArtyK
Profile Joined June 2011
France3144 Posts
September 11 2016 20:06 GMT
#1248
On September 12 2016 05:06 Weavel wrote:
What is that black spot on right side of tl jersey?


razer logo on green screen
Sup dood ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ KiWiKaKi | SLush | uThermal | PtitDrogo | SortOf | Clem ~ "I told my mom she should vote for me in Nation Wars, she said 'I dunno, I kinda want Finland to win'" – Luolis ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_NScWV9h8k#t=1h01m
TL+ Member
Fango
Profile Joined July 2016
United Kingdom8987 Posts
September 11 2016 20:07 GMT
#1249
On September 12 2016 05:04 Biscuittzz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 12 2016 05:03 MiniFotToss wrote:
On September 12 2016 05:02 Biscuittzz wrote:
On September 12 2016 04:59 MiniFotToss wrote:
On September 12 2016 04:56 Biscuittzz wrote:
On September 12 2016 04:51 Charoisaur wrote:
On September 12 2016 04:49 MiniFotToss wrote:
On September 12 2016 04:49 Makro wrote:
showtime is gonna be our best foreigner chance at blizzcon

i believe in this man

Him and Neeb

I'd say Snute because of his experience in facing top level koreans offline.


He hasn't faced top Koreans offline since 2014.....that's a long time in SC2.

bullshit he beat Rain and Classic in IEM ShenZhen 2015 (they were the GSL and SSL champs at that time)


This was actually the tournament I was thinking of when I said the above. Was it not 2014? If it was 2015 then I apologise and stand corrected.

But a year is also a long time, and considering a completely new expansion where the metas are rather different between regions.

lol yeah he played against many top koreans (like he was a challenger vs INnoVation in SSL), he might not have won but he still played them


I was actually thinking of IEM Toronto 2014 where Snute put it up to herO. Semifinal I think.


Semifinal of qualifier yes he beat herO 2-1
Zest, sOs, PartinG, Dark, and Maru are the real champs. ROOT_herO is overrated. Snute, Serral, and Scarlett are the foreigner GOATs
Alchemik
Profile Joined March 2014
Poland7124 Posts
September 11 2016 20:07 GMT
#1250
On September 12 2016 05:06 Elentos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 12 2016 05:06 Weavel wrote:
What is that black spot on right side of tl jersey?

Razer logo I think

literally devil
Charoisaur
Profile Joined August 2014
Germany16095 Posts
September 11 2016 20:07 GMT
#1251
On September 12 2016 05:04 Biscuittzz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 12 2016 05:03 MiniFotToss wrote:
On September 12 2016 05:02 Biscuittzz wrote:
On September 12 2016 04:59 MiniFotToss wrote:
On September 12 2016 04:56 Biscuittzz wrote:
On September 12 2016 04:51 Charoisaur wrote:
On September 12 2016 04:49 MiniFotToss wrote:
On September 12 2016 04:49 Makro wrote:
showtime is gonna be our best foreigner chance at blizzcon

i believe in this man

Him and Neeb

I'd say Snute because of his experience in facing top level koreans offline.


He hasn't faced top Koreans offline since 2014.....that's a long time in SC2.

bullshit he beat Rain and Classic in IEM ShenZhen 2015 (they were the GSL and SSL champs at that time)


This was actually the tournament I was thinking of when I said the above. Was it not 2014? If it was 2015 then I apologise and stand corrected.

But a year is also a long time, and considering a completely new expansion where the metas are rather different between regions.

lol yeah he played against many top koreans (like he was a challenger vs INnoVation in SSL), he might not have won but he still played them


I was actually thinking of IEM Toronto 2014 where Snute put it up to herO. Semifinal I think.

at IEM Toronto 2014 he lost in the ro8 to Flash after being 2 - 0 up.
Many of the coolest moments in sc2 happen due to worker harassment
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
September 11 2016 20:07 GMT
#1252
On September 12 2016 05:04 Biscuittzz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 12 2016 05:03 MiniFotToss wrote:
On September 12 2016 05:02 Biscuittzz wrote:
On September 12 2016 04:59 MiniFotToss wrote:
On September 12 2016 04:56 Biscuittzz wrote:
On September 12 2016 04:51 Charoisaur wrote:
On September 12 2016 04:49 MiniFotToss wrote:
On September 12 2016 04:49 Makro wrote:
showtime is gonna be our best foreigner chance at blizzcon

i believe in this man

Him and Neeb

I'd say Snute because of his experience in facing top level koreans offline.


He hasn't faced top Koreans offline since 2014.....that's a long time in SC2.

bullshit he beat Rain and Classic in IEM ShenZhen 2015 (they were the GSL and SSL champs at that time)


This was actually the tournament I was thinking of when I said the above. Was it not 2014? If it was 2015 then I apologise and stand corrected.

But a year is also a long time, and considering a completely new expansion where the metas are rather different between regions.

lol yeah he played against many top koreans (like he was a challenger vs INnoVation in SSL), he might not have won but he still played them


I was actually thinking of IEM Toronto 2014 where Snute put it up to herO. Semifinal I think.

It was in the open bracket, he went out in the Ro8 after being up 2-0 against Flash.

On this site you're always only a few clicks away from Liquipedia.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
OsaX Nymloth
Profile Joined March 2013
Poland3244 Posts
September 11 2016 20:08 GMT
#1253
If that was about french language I would put some scene from Detroit Metal City in here.
Screw this, I will do this anyway! click
Twitter: @osaxnymloth
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
September 11 2016 20:08 GMT
#1254
Tod changed a lot during the break.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
Biscuittzz
Profile Joined July 2016
155 Posts
September 11 2016 20:09 GMT
#1255
On September 12 2016 05:07 Elentos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 12 2016 05:04 Biscuittzz wrote:
On September 12 2016 05:03 MiniFotToss wrote:
On September 12 2016 05:02 Biscuittzz wrote:
On September 12 2016 04:59 MiniFotToss wrote:
On September 12 2016 04:56 Biscuittzz wrote:
On September 12 2016 04:51 Charoisaur wrote:
On September 12 2016 04:49 MiniFotToss wrote:
On September 12 2016 04:49 Makro wrote:
showtime is gonna be our best foreigner chance at blizzcon

i believe in this man

Him and Neeb

I'd say Snute because of his experience in facing top level koreans offline.


He hasn't faced top Koreans offline since 2014.....that's a long time in SC2.

bullshit he beat Rain and Classic in IEM ShenZhen 2015 (they were the GSL and SSL champs at that time)


This was actually the tournament I was thinking of when I said the above. Was it not 2014? If it was 2015 then I apologise and stand corrected.

But a year is also a long time, and considering a completely new expansion where the metas are rather different between regions.

lol yeah he played against many top koreans (like he was a challenger vs INnoVation in SSL), he might not have won but he still played them


I was actually thinking of IEM Toronto 2014 where Snute put it up to herO. Semifinal I think.

It was in the open bracket, he went out in the Ro8 after being up 2-0 against Flash.

On this site you're always only a few clicks away from Liquipedia.


Yep I just checked was the semifinal of the Open Bracket.
Aeromi
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
France14463 Posts
September 11 2016 20:09 GMT
#1256
On September 12 2016 05:08 OsaX Nymloth wrote:
If that was about french language I would put some scene from Detroit Metal City in here.
Screw this, I will do this anyway! click

Weird video.
https://twitter.com/DrAeromi | Updates on live tournaments: @StarCrafteSport
Makro
Profile Joined March 2011
France16890 Posts
September 11 2016 20:10 GMT
#1257
On September 12 2016 05:08 OsaX Nymloth wrote:
If that was about french language I would put some scene from Detroit Metal City in here.
Screw this, I will do this anyway! click

haahhahahaa
Matthew 5:10 "Blessed are those who are persecuted because of shitposting, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven".
TL+ Member
Weavel
Profile Joined January 2010
Finland9224 Posts
September 11 2016 20:10 GMT
#1258
On September 12 2016 05:06 ArtyK wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 12 2016 05:06 Weavel wrote:
What is that black spot on right side of tl jersey?


razer logo on green screen
Aah looked so weird so had to ask.
Life/Seed//Mvp/NaNiwa fighting! ZeNEX forever!
MiniFotToss
Profile Joined December 2013
China2430 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-09-11 20:11:58
September 11 2016 20:10 GMT
#1259
Go Neeb!!!!!
I hope he wins but God Forbid a 3-0, the matches need to be exciting, please not 3-0 for Neeb or Snute
Alchemik
Profile Joined March 2014
Poland7124 Posts
September 11 2016 20:11 GMT
#1260
looks like Snute has the same keyboard and mouse as I do

why am I not as good
Prev 1 61 62 63 64 65 101 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 1m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft406
RuFF_SC2 194
Nina 89
-ZergGirl 69
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2067
sorry 39
Bale 26
910 17
yabsab 13
ZergMaN 8
Icarus 7
NotJumperer 6
Dota 2
LuMiX1
League of Legends
JimRising 659
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1122
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox784
Other Games
summit1g7971
WinterStarcraft353
C9.Mang0262
Livibee161
Sick129
Maynarde127
ViBE81
ArmadaUGS55
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick700
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream171
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2242
League of Legends
• Stunt405
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
6h 1m
Stellar Fest
8h 1m
The PondCast
1d 5h
OSC
1d 8h
Stellar Fest
1d 8h
OSC
1d 19h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.