an 18 years old gaem

| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
Penev
28536 Posts
an 18 years old gaem ![]() | ||
|
Heartland
Sweden24604 Posts
On September 02 2016 19:22 Diabolique wrote: Show nested quote + On September 02 2016 19:21 Kerence wrote: On September 02 2016 19:20 Die4Ever wrote: On September 02 2016 19:16 Penev wrote: On September 02 2016 19:15 Daswollvieh wrote: If only that chicken ad was on youtube or something. Other people must know what´s nyum, too. It probably is, sparkuling is for instance link? Here you go, have some sparkuling: + Show Spoiler + THX!!!! :-) Oh god. It takes another one | ||
|
Die4Ever
United States17750 Posts
| ||
|
Jono7272
United Kingdom6330 Posts
| ||
|
Penev
28536 Posts
it's time | ||
|
Die4Ever
United States17750 Posts
On September 02 2016 19:26 Penev wrote: Tropicana should make a second sparkuling ad it's time how could they top the first one? | ||
|
Heartland
Sweden24604 Posts
| ||
|
Elentos
55594 Posts
On September 02 2016 19:26 Penev wrote: Tropicana should make a second sparkuling ad it's time Maybe a metal version. | ||
|
Penev
28536 Posts
On September 02 2016 19:27 Die4Ever wrote: Show nested quote + On September 02 2016 19:26 Penev wrote: Tropicana should make a second sparkuling ad it's time how could they top the first one? probably not possible but they should try I wanna see Heartland go berserk | ||
|
seemsgood
5527 Posts
On September 02 2016 19:26 Penev wrote: Tropicana should make a second sparkuling ad it's time They should replace HOT6 nonsense drinks with tropicana. | ||
|
Elentos
55594 Posts
On September 02 2016 19:27 Heartland wrote: Am I the only one thinking sparkuling is insanity? Depends, how many people did your sparkuling overlords force you to kill? | ||
|
Heartland
Sweden24604 Posts
On September 02 2016 19:28 Penev wrote: Show nested quote + On September 02 2016 19:27 Die4Ever wrote: On September 02 2016 19:26 Penev wrote: Tropicana should make a second sparkuling ad it's time how could they top the first one? probably not possible but they should try I wanna see Heartland go berserk If kt is in it I would lose it | ||
|
Elentos
55594 Posts
The dream | ||
|
Die4Ever
United States17750 Posts
On September 02 2016 19:30 Heartland wrote: Show nested quote + On September 02 2016 19:28 Penev wrote: On September 02 2016 19:27 Die4Ever wrote: On September 02 2016 19:26 Penev wrote: Tropicana should make a second sparkuling ad it's time how could they top the first one? probably not possible but they should try I wanna see Heartland go berserk If kt is in it I would lose it I think it should star Maru, replacing the girl, he could pull off those expressions I think | ||
|
Heartland
Sweden24604 Posts
On September 02 2016 19:29 Elentos wrote: Show nested quote + On September 02 2016 19:27 Heartland wrote: Am I the only one thinking sparkuling is insanity? Depends, how many people did your sparkuling overlords force you to kill? All I know is that I sometimes wake up in a bizarre tropicana factory and there are body parts everywhere | ||
|
Penev
28536 Posts
On September 02 2016 19:30 Heartland wrote: Show nested quote + On September 02 2016 19:28 Penev wrote: On September 02 2016 19:27 Die4Ever wrote: On September 02 2016 19:26 Penev wrote: Tropicana should make a second sparkuling ad it's time how could they top the first one? probably not possible but they should try I wanna see Heartland go berserk If kt is in it I would lose it A male sparkuling ad with Zest! :O | ||
|
Heartland
Sweden24604 Posts
On September 02 2016 19:31 Die4Ever wrote: Show nested quote + On September 02 2016 19:30 Heartland wrote: On September 02 2016 19:28 Penev wrote: On September 02 2016 19:27 Die4Ever wrote: On September 02 2016 19:26 Penev wrote: Tropicana should make a second sparkuling ad it's time how could they top the first one? probably not possible but they should try I wanna see Heartland go berserk If kt is in it I would lose it I think it should star Maru, replacing the girl, he could pull off those expressions I think I like maru though | ||
|
MiniFotToss
China2430 Posts
| ||
|
CruelZeratul
Germany4588 Posts
| ||
|
Elentos
55594 Posts
On September 02 2016 19:31 Heartland wrote: Show nested quote + On September 02 2016 19:29 Elentos wrote: On September 02 2016 19:27 Heartland wrote: Am I the only one thinking sparkuling is insanity? Depends, how many people did your sparkuling overlords force you to kill? All I know is that I sometimes wake up in a bizarre tropicana factory and there are body parts everywhere Ah well that doesn't necessarily mean anything. | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War League of Legends Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games Organizations
StarCraft 2 • Hupsaiya StarCraft: Brood War• CranKy Ducklings SOOP24 • intothetv • AfreecaTV YouTube • Kozan • IndyKCrew • Migwel Other Games |
|
Stellar Fest
OSC
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|