On June 19 2016 18:33 Ej_ wrote:
I have a full protoss team with 2 zergs and creator on anti
I have a full protoss team with 2 zergs and creator on anti
2 Z and Creator on anti as well haha
poor Creator..
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
Penev
28536 Posts
On June 19 2016 18:33 Ej_ wrote: Show nested quote + On June 19 2016 18:32 HolydaKing wrote: On June 19 2016 18:30 Durnuu wrote: Zerg makes me sad ![]() At least it's good for my FPL Exactly, went as many Terrans as possible and full Zerg anti (Curous, ByuL and Armani, quite nice so far). I have a full protoss team with 2 zergs and creator on anti 2 Z and Creator on anti as well haha poor Creator.. | ||
|
Phredxor
New Zealand15076 Posts
On June 19 2016 18:32 showstealer1829 wrote: What the hell is Zerg meant to do there? You scout. You lose You don't scout. You lose You get the right comp. You lose You don't get the right comp. You lose I mean I don't usually balance whine but even as a protoss. That was bullshit Git gud. Probably. | ||
|
Phredxor
New Zealand15076 Posts
On June 19 2016 18:34 Penev wrote: Show nested quote + On June 19 2016 18:33 Ej_ wrote: On June 19 2016 18:32 HolydaKing wrote: On June 19 2016 18:30 Durnuu wrote: Zerg makes me sad ![]() At least it's good for my FPL Exactly, went as many Terrans as possible and full Zerg anti (Curous, ByuL and Armani, quite nice so far). I have a full protoss team with 2 zergs and creator on anti 2 Z and Creator on anti as well haha poor Creator.. Curious, Creator and BravO for me. Working out well so far. | ||
|
atrox_
United Kingdom1711 Posts
| ||
|
Mun_Su
France2063 Posts
On June 19 2016 18:33 Seeker wrote: Show nested quote + On June 19 2016 18:30 Durnuu wrote: Zerg makes me sad ![]() At least it's good for my FPL New motto: Zerg makes me sad Terran makes me glad Protoss makes me mad What a sad way of seing sc2 ^^ | ||
|
Ej_
47656 Posts
On June 19 2016 18:34 Penev wrote: Show nested quote + On June 19 2016 18:33 Ej_ wrote: On June 19 2016 18:32 HolydaKing wrote: On June 19 2016 18:30 Durnuu wrote: Zerg makes me sad ![]() At least it's good for my FPL Exactly, went as many Terrans as possible and full Zerg anti (Curous, ByuL and Armani, quite nice so far). I have a full protoss team with 2 zergs and creator on anti 2 Z and Creator on anti as well haha poor Creator.. Curious and Creator? Is your 3rd Solar by any chance? | ||
|
EvilSusan
South Africa73 Posts
On the double-plus side, it means that we definitely see El Presidente, the Bosstoss, today <3 | ||
|
HolydaKing
21254 Posts
On June 19 2016 18:35 atrox_ wrote: Impact and Curious on my anti and then for some reason I added Gumiho and I have no idea why... Ouch, that'll bite you. | ||
|
Penev
28536 Posts
| ||
|
showstealer1829
Australia3123 Posts
On June 19 2016 18:33 Ej_ wrote: Show nested quote + On June 19 2016 18:32 showstealer1829 wrote: What the hell is Zerg meant to do there? You scout. You lose You don't scout. You lose You get the right comp. You lose You don't get the right comp. You lose I mean I don't usually balance whine but even as a protoss. That was bullshit you're supposed to be Dark Considering the only Terran Dark has beat recently is Innovation and that was barely a win I don't think even that is true | ||
|
Penev
28536 Posts
On June 19 2016 18:36 Ej_ wrote: Show nested quote + On June 19 2016 18:34 Penev wrote: On June 19 2016 18:33 Ej_ wrote: On June 19 2016 18:32 HolydaKing wrote: On June 19 2016 18:30 Durnuu wrote: Zerg makes me sad ![]() At least it's good for my FPL Exactly, went as many Terrans as possible and full Zerg anti (Curous, ByuL and Armani, quite nice so far). I have a full protoss team with 2 zergs and creator on anti 2 Z and Creator on anti as well haha poor Creator.. Curious and Creator? Is your 3rd Solar by any chance? Yep ex dee | ||
|
Phredxor
New Zealand15076 Posts
On June 19 2016 18:36 showstealer1829 wrote: Show nested quote + On June 19 2016 18:33 Ej_ wrote: On June 19 2016 18:32 showstealer1829 wrote: What the hell is Zerg meant to do there? You scout. You lose You don't scout. You lose You get the right comp. You lose You don't get the right comp. You lose I mean I don't usually balance whine but even as a protoss. That was bullshit you're supposed to be Dark Considering the only Terran Dark has beat recently is Innovation and that was barely a win I don't think even that is true He beat TY in cross finals not too long ago. | ||
|
Ej_
47656 Posts
On June 19 2016 18:36 showstealer1829 wrote: Show nested quote + On June 19 2016 18:33 Ej_ wrote: On June 19 2016 18:32 showstealer1829 wrote: What the hell is Zerg meant to do there? You scout. You lose You don't scout. You lose You get the right comp. You lose You don't get the right comp. You lose I mean I don't usually balance whine but even as a protoss. That was bullshit you're supposed to be Dark Considering the only Terran Dark has beat recently is Innovation and that was barely a win I don't think even that is true he has lost only 2 bo3+ series in LotV to Terran | ||
|
Penev
28536 Posts
| ||
|
Charoisaur
Germany16095 Posts
On June 19 2016 18:36 showstealer1829 wrote: Show nested quote + On June 19 2016 18:33 Ej_ wrote: On June 19 2016 18:32 showstealer1829 wrote: What the hell is Zerg meant to do there? You scout. You lose You don't scout. You lose You get the right comp. You lose You don't get the right comp. You lose I mean I don't usually balance whine but even as a protoss. That was bullshit you're supposed to be Dark Considering the only Terran Dark has beat recently is Innovation and that was barely a win I don't think even that is true INnoVations TvZ is still top | ||
|
Noonius
Estonia17413 Posts
On June 19 2016 18:36 EvilSusan wrote: Poor zerg TT On the double-plus side, it means that we definitely see El Presidente, the Bosstoss, today <3 I have no problem at all when it comes to zerg suffering | ||
|
showstealer1829
Australia3123 Posts
| ||
|
Ej_
47656 Posts
On June 19 2016 18:39 Noonius wrote: Show nested quote + On June 19 2016 18:36 EvilSusan wrote: Poor zerg TT On the double-plus side, it means that we definitely see El Presidente, the Bosstoss, today <3 I have no problem at all when it comes to zerg suffering that's cuz u don't have a soul to begin with | ||
|
Heartland
Sweden24604 Posts
| ||
|
Scarlett`
Korea (South)2437 Posts
![]() | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games Grubby2856 ArmadaUGS1112 B2W.Neo623 ceh9512 byalli485 C9.Mang0164 Pyrionflax104 Chillindude76 Trikslyr47 Railgan22 Organizations Dota 2
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War • blackmanpl League of Legends• Azhi_Dahaki20 • 80smullet • FirePhoenix10 • ZZZeroYoutube • STPLYoutube • BSLYoutube Other Games |
|
The PondCast
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
Stellar Fest
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|