• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:18
CEST 10:18
KST 17:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War605.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7457 users

[WCS] Spring Championships 2016 - Page 187

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 185 186 187 188 189 259 Next
Makro
Profile Joined March 2011
France16890 Posts
May 15 2016 19:16 GMT
#3721
On May 16 2016 04:15 Elentos wrote:
Pomf & Thud getting very excited about an adept warp-in is what I think is going on in the background.

pomf + yogo + tod, that's some really good casting right now i'm enjoying it
Matthew 5:10 "Blessed are those who are persecuted because of shitposting, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven".
TL+ Member
Charoisaur
Profile Joined August 2014
Germany16102 Posts
May 15 2016 19:17 GMT
#3722
On May 16 2016 04:15 stuchiu wrote:
I can't bring myself to care about the g5/g6 Polt strange thing when no one cared about duckdeok or Lowely or the DH coin toss.

I don't know about any of those things
Many of the coolest moments in sc2 happen due to worker harassment
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
May 15 2016 19:17 GMT
#3723
On May 16 2016 04:15 stuchiu wrote:
I can't bring myself to care about the g5/g6 Polt strange thing when no one cared about duckdeok or Lowely or the DH coin toss.

Are you sure that's not just because you have no passion?
kiss kiss fall in love
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
May 15 2016 19:17 GMT
#3724
So Nerchio beat Neeb?
Moderator
KingofdaHipHop
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
United States25602 Posts
May 15 2016 19:17 GMT
#3725
who put lilbow in showtime's chair
Rain | herO | sOs | Dear | Neeb | ByuN | INnoVation | Dream | ForGG | Maru | ByuL | Golden | Solar | Soulkey | Scarlett!!!
Makro
Profile Joined March 2011
France16890 Posts
May 15 2016 19:18 GMT
#3726
On May 16 2016 04:17 stuchiu wrote:
So Nerchio beat Neeb?

as expected
Matthew 5:10 "Blessed are those who are persecuted because of shitposting, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven".
TL+ Member
Teoita
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Italy12248 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-05-15 19:18:27
May 15 2016 19:18 GMT
#3727
On May 16 2016 04:16 Thezzy wrote:
Been a long while since I watched SC2 (was T). I'm guessing adept all-in is still a thing?


It's a pretty rare thing, but yeah.
ModeratorProtoss all-ins are like a wok. You can throw whatever you want in there and it will turn out alright.
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
May 15 2016 19:18 GMT
#3728
On May 16 2016 04:17 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 16 2016 04:15 stuchiu wrote:
I can't bring myself to care about the g5/g6 Polt strange thing when no one cared about duckdeok or Lowely or the DH coin toss.

Are you sure that's not just because you have no passion?


I mean all I did was write 1.2million words for multiple years for less than a cent
Moderator
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
May 15 2016 19:18 GMT
#3729
On May 16 2016 04:18 stuchiu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 16 2016 04:17 IntoTheheart wrote:
On May 16 2016 04:15 stuchiu wrote:
I can't bring myself to care about the g5/g6 Polt strange thing when no one cared about duckdeok or Lowely or the DH coin toss.

Are you sure that's not just because you have no passion?


I mean all I did was write 1.2million words for multiple years for less than a cent

Yeah, you have no passion. :/
kiss kiss fall in love
ArtyK
Profile Joined June 2011
France3144 Posts
May 15 2016 19:19 GMT
#3730
On May 16 2016 04:18 stuchiu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 16 2016 04:17 IntoTheheart wrote:
On May 16 2016 04:15 stuchiu wrote:
I can't bring myself to care about the g5/g6 Polt strange thing when no one cared about duckdeok or Lowely or the DH coin toss.

Are you sure that's not just because you have no passion?


I mean all I did was write 1.2million words for multiple years for less than a cent


Try 1.2 billion
Sup dood ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ KiWiKaKi | SLush | uThermal | PtitDrogo | SortOf | Clem ~ "I told my mom she should vote for me in Nation Wars, she said 'I dunno, I kinda want Finland to win'" – Luolis ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_NScWV9h8k#t=1h01m
TL+ Member
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
May 15 2016 19:19 GMT
#3731
On May 16 2016 04:15 stuchiu wrote:
I can't bring myself to care about the g5/g6 Polt strange thing when no one cared about duckdeok or Lowely or the DH coin toss.

RIP duckdeok forever B-stream
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
genghiswolve
Profile Joined January 2016
Germany101 Posts
May 15 2016 19:20 GMT
#3732
On May 16 2016 04:18 stuchiu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 16 2016 04:17 IntoTheheart wrote:
On May 16 2016 04:15 stuchiu wrote:
I can't bring myself to care about the g5/g6 Polt strange thing when no one cared about duckdeok or Lowely or the DH coin toss.

Are you sure that's not just because you have no passion?


I mean all I did was write 1.2million words for multiple years for less than a cent


For what it's worth i am really new to TL forums and have literally read (and reread most) your articles in 2 months. All I could find at least :D
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
May 15 2016 19:20 GMT
#3733
On May 16 2016 04:18 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 16 2016 04:18 stuchiu wrote:
On May 16 2016 04:17 IntoTheheart wrote:
On May 16 2016 04:15 stuchiu wrote:
I can't bring myself to care about the g5/g6 Polt strange thing when no one cared about duckdeok or Lowely or the DH coin toss.

Are you sure that's not just because you have no passion?


I mean all I did was write 1.2million words for multiple years for less than a cent

Yeah, you have no passion. :/


by that metric, I doubt anyone does. You can't find someone who did that much work for less.
Moderator
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
May 15 2016 19:21 GMT
#3734
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-05-15 19:22:38
May 15 2016 19:22 GMT
#3735
On May 16 2016 04:20 stuchiu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 16 2016 04:18 IntoTheheart wrote:
On May 16 2016 04:18 stuchiu wrote:
On May 16 2016 04:17 IntoTheheart wrote:
On May 16 2016 04:15 stuchiu wrote:
I can't bring myself to care about the g5/g6 Polt strange thing when no one cared about duckdeok or Lowely or the DH coin toss.

Are you sure that's not just because you have no passion?


I mean all I did was write 1.2million words for multiple years for less than a cent

Yeah, you have no passion. :/


by that metric, I doubt anyone does. You can't find someone who did that much work for less.

You should have paid Blizzard along with releasing your articles to show the world you got #Passion.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
Incognoto
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
France10239 Posts
May 15 2016 19:23 GMT
#3736
On May 16 2016 04:16 Makro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 16 2016 04:15 Elentos wrote:
Pomf & Thud getting very excited about an adept warp-in is what I think is going on in the background.

pomf + yogo + tod, that's some really good casting right now i'm enjoying it


Tod is bouncing between French and English casting, is he?
maru lover forever
munch
Profile Joined July 2014
Mute City2363 Posts
May 15 2016 19:23 GMT
#3737
On May 16 2016 04:22 Elentos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 16 2016 04:20 stuchiu wrote:
On May 16 2016 04:18 IntoTheheart wrote:
On May 16 2016 04:18 stuchiu wrote:
On May 16 2016 04:17 IntoTheheart wrote:
On May 16 2016 04:15 stuchiu wrote:
I can't bring myself to care about the g5/g6 Polt strange thing when no one cared about duckdeok or Lowely or the DH coin toss.

Are you sure that's not just because you have no passion?


I mean all I did was write 1.2million words for multiple years for less than a cent

Yeah, you have no passion. :/


by that metric, I doubt anyone does. You can't find someone who did that much work for less.

You should have paid Blizzard along with releasing your articles to show the world you got #Passion.


Alternatively, we should have a stuchiu tip jar
WriterForm is temporary, MMA is permanent || http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/508630-article-archive
Heartland
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Sweden24604 Posts
May 15 2016 19:24 GMT
#3738
On May 16 2016 04:20 stuchiu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 16 2016 04:18 IntoTheheart wrote:
On May 16 2016 04:18 stuchiu wrote:
On May 16 2016 04:17 IntoTheheart wrote:
On May 16 2016 04:15 stuchiu wrote:
I can't bring myself to care about the g5/g6 Polt strange thing when no one cared about duckdeok or Lowely or the DH coin toss.

Are you sure that's not just because you have no passion?


I mean all I did was write 1.2million words for multiple years for less than a cent

Yeah, you have no passion. :/


by that metric, I doubt anyone does. You can't find someone who did that much work for less.


don't lie, we all know you got that sweet ESPN money now
PepsiMaxxxx
Profile Joined October 2012
Sweden5452 Posts
May 15 2016 19:25 GMT
#3739
On May 16 2016 04:20 stuchiu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 16 2016 04:18 IntoTheheart wrote:
On May 16 2016 04:18 stuchiu wrote:
On May 16 2016 04:17 IntoTheheart wrote:
On May 16 2016 04:15 stuchiu wrote:
I can't bring myself to care about the g5/g6 Polt strange thing when no one cared about duckdeok or Lowely or the DH coin toss.

Are you sure that's not just because you have no passion?


I mean all I did was write 1.2million words for multiple years for less than a cent

Yeah, you have no passion. :/


by that metric, I doubt anyone does. You can't find someone who did that much work for less.


You sound a bit bitter.
genghiswolve
Profile Joined January 2016
Germany101 Posts
May 15 2016 19:25 GMT
#3740
On May 16 2016 04:23 thecrazymunchkin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 16 2016 04:22 Elentos wrote:
On May 16 2016 04:20 stuchiu wrote:
On May 16 2016 04:18 IntoTheheart wrote:
On May 16 2016 04:18 stuchiu wrote:
On May 16 2016 04:17 IntoTheheart wrote:
On May 16 2016 04:15 stuchiu wrote:
I can't bring myself to care about the g5/g6 Polt strange thing when no one cared about duckdeok or Lowely or the DH coin toss.

Are you sure that's not just because you have no passion?


I mean all I did was write 1.2million words for multiple years for less than a cent

Yeah, you have no passion. :/


by that metric, I doubt anyone does. You can't find someone who did that much work for less.

You should have paid Blizzard along with releasing your articles to show the world you got #Passion.


Alternatively, we should have a stuchiu tip jar


+1

Or a patreon. No joke.
Prev 1 185 186 187 188 189 259 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 42m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4497
Leta 2321
BeSt 511
Soulkey 433
Soma 202
Rush 84
Shine 31
ZergMaN 29
Shinee 14
Dota 2
XcaliburYe168
League of Legends
JimRising 568
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King77
Other Games
WinterStarcraft733
Sick241
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV205
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 7
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Sammyuel 33
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2306
League of Legends
• Jankos1011
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1h 42m
Patches Events
6h 42m
BSL Open Qualifier
10h 42m
BSL Open Qualifier
10h 42m
OSC
14h 42m
OSC
1d 3h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.