• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:47
CEST 04:47
KST 11:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7628 users

[WCS] Spring Championships 2016 - Page 10

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 259 Next
djraphi23
Profile Joined August 2013
France2262 Posts
May 14 2016 10:53 GMT
#181
I'm french but I'm glad Neeb won this. To me he is a better player and not timing guy like Lilbow.
Polt | Bomber | MMA | Taeja | Maru | TY | Byun | Innovation
djraphi23
Profile Joined August 2013
France2262 Posts
May 14 2016 10:55 GMT
#182
Oh... that's why he didn't recall : Lilbow feedbacked the mothership.

Sick.
Polt | Bomber | MMA | Taeja | Maru | TY | Byun | Innovation
Musicus
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany23580 Posts
May 14 2016 10:56 GMT
#183
Smix seems tired or jetlagged too.
Maru and Serral are probably top 5.
ArtyK
Profile Joined June 2011
France3144 Posts
May 14 2016 10:56 GMT
#184
Yeah i was gonna say why is smix whispering like that lol
Sup dood ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ KiWiKaKi | SLush | uThermal | PtitDrogo | SortOf | Clem ~ "I told my mom she should vote for me in Nation Wars, she said 'I dunno, I kinda want Finland to win'" – Luolis ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_NScWV9h8k#t=1h01m
TL+ Member
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
May 14 2016 10:57 GMT
#185
On May 14 2016 19:56 Musicus wrote:
Smix seems tired or jetlagged too.

She says everything twice.

"Next up is the hyped Nerchio who's very hyped will go up against the returning Vortix who's making his return up next"
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
sc2chronic
Profile Joined May 2012
United States777 Posts
May 14 2016 10:58 GMT
#186
On May 14 2016 19:57 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 14 2016 19:56 Musicus wrote:
Smix seems tired or jetlagged too.

She says everything twice.

"Next up is the hyped Nerchio who's very hyped will go up against the returning Vortix who's making his return up next"


lmao
terrible, terrible, damage
ArtyK
Profile Joined June 2011
France3144 Posts
May 14 2016 10:58 GMT
#187
Vortix Hype Vortix Hype
Sup dood ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ KiWiKaKi | SLush | uThermal | PtitDrogo | SortOf | Clem ~ "I told my mom she should vote for me in Nation Wars, she said 'I dunno, I kinda want Finland to win'" – Luolis ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_NScWV9h8k#t=1h01m
TL+ Member
RaiZ
Profile Blog Joined April 2003
2813 Posts
May 14 2016 10:59 GMT
#188
Probably cauz there are nobody in this show. Can't blame them, it's only 12PM.
Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth. Oscar Wilde
Binomyo
Profile Joined May 2014
France61 Posts
May 14 2016 11:00 GMT
#189
I'm really disappointed by the level Neeb showed. Even when he had a clear BO advantage, he was not able to win easily. Lilbow made bad decisions but was somewhat able to inverse the final decision on 2 games. If Neeb was at the level of a top foreigner, it would have been a 3-0.
I'm calling a 3-0 for Hydra next round, Neeb will not be able to surprise him anymore.
ArtyK
Profile Joined June 2011
France3144 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-05-14 11:04:22
May 14 2016 11:02 GMT
#190
On May 14 2016 20:00 Binomyo wrote:
I'm really disappointed by the level Neeb showed. Even when he had a clear BO advantage, he was not able to win easily. Lilbow made bad decisions but was somewhat able to inverse the final decision on 2 games. If Neeb was at the level of a top foreigner, it would have been a 3-0.
I'm calling a 3-0 for Hydra next round, Neeb will not be able to surprise him anymore.


I didn't know his wins against hydra were surprises :p
And i mean lilbow in pvp is always scary with his allins, and it seems neeb looks like hes still choking a little bit on LAN
Sup dood ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ KiWiKaKi | SLush | uThermal | PtitDrogo | SortOf | Clem ~ "I told my mom she should vote for me in Nation Wars, she said 'I dunno, I kinda want Finland to win'" – Luolis ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_NScWV9h8k#t=1h01m
TL+ Member
Parrek
Profile Joined May 2016
United States893 Posts
May 14 2016 11:04 GMT
#191
On May 14 2016 20:02 ArtyK wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 14 2016 20:00 Binomyo wrote:
I'm really disappointed by the level Neeb showed. Even when he had a clear BO advantage, he was not able to win easily. Lilbow made bad decisions but was somewhat able to inverse the final decision on 2 games. If Neeb was at the level of a top foreigner, it would have been a 3-0.
I'm calling a 3-0 for Hydra next round, Neeb will not be able to surprise him anymore.


I didn't know his wins agaisnt hydra were surprises :p
And i mean vs lilbow in pvp its always scary with his allins, and neeb is definetly choking a little bit on LAN still it seems



I don't think it's choking. He has stated a few times he's jet lagged. I'm sure he'll take a nap or something before the Ro16 and be much more ready for the next series.
ArtyK
Profile Joined June 2011
France3144 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-05-14 11:07:35
May 14 2016 11:06 GMT
#192
On May 14 2016 20:04 Parrek wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 14 2016 20:02 ArtyK wrote:
On May 14 2016 20:00 Binomyo wrote:
I'm really disappointed by the level Neeb showed. Even when he had a clear BO advantage, he was not able to win easily. Lilbow made bad decisions but was somewhat able to inverse the final decision on 2 games. If Neeb was at the level of a top foreigner, it would have been a 3-0.
I'm calling a 3-0 for Hydra next round, Neeb will not be able to surprise him anymore.


I didn't know his wins agaisnt hydra were surprises :p
And i mean vs lilbow in pvp its always scary with his allins, and neeb is definetly choking a little bit on LAN still it seems



I don't think it's choking. He has stated a few times he's jet lagged. I'm sure he'll take a nap or something before the Ro16 and be much more ready for the next series.


Was it jet lag in austin vs Hydra in the finals? It was clear he didnt play the last few games at his usual level, especially the throw on invader, a mistake i never seen him made online or on stream ever
Not saying hes choking hard though, just a bit shaky
Sup dood ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ KiWiKaKi | SLush | uThermal | PtitDrogo | SortOf | Clem ~ "I told my mom she should vote for me in Nation Wars, she said 'I dunno, I kinda want Finland to win'" – Luolis ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_NScWV9h8k#t=1h01m
TL+ Member
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
May 14 2016 11:07 GMT
#193
On May 14 2016 20:06 ArtyK wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 14 2016 20:04 Parrek wrote:
On May 14 2016 20:02 ArtyK wrote:
On May 14 2016 20:00 Binomyo wrote:
I'm really disappointed by the level Neeb showed. Even when he had a clear BO advantage, he was not able to win easily. Lilbow made bad decisions but was somewhat able to inverse the final decision on 2 games. If Neeb was at the level of a top foreigner, it would have been a 3-0.
I'm calling a 3-0 for Hydra next round, Neeb will not be able to surprise him anymore.


I didn't know his wins agaisnt hydra were surprises :p
And i mean vs lilbow in pvp its always scary with his allins, and neeb is definetly choking a little bit on LAN still it seems



I don't think it's choking. He has stated a few times he's jet lagged. I'm sure he'll take a nap or something before the Ro16 and be much more ready for the next series.


Was it jet lag in austin vs Hydra in the finals? It was clear he didnt play the last few games at his usual level, especially the throw on invader, a mistake i never seen him made online or on stream ever
Not saying hes choking hard though, just a bit shaky

Breaking news: foreigners choke in finals
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
seemsgood
Profile Joined January 2016
5527 Posts
May 14 2016 11:08 GMT
#194
Uthermal plays like BW mech
fezvez
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
France3021 Posts
May 14 2016 11:08 GMT
#195
Awesome strangling of roach-ravager by uThermal
ArtyK
Profile Joined June 2011
France3144 Posts
May 14 2016 11:08 GMT
#196
On May 14 2016 20:07 Ej_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 14 2016 20:06 ArtyK wrote:
On May 14 2016 20:04 Parrek wrote:
On May 14 2016 20:02 ArtyK wrote:
On May 14 2016 20:00 Binomyo wrote:
I'm really disappointed by the level Neeb showed. Even when he had a clear BO advantage, he was not able to win easily. Lilbow made bad decisions but was somewhat able to inverse the final decision on 2 games. If Neeb was at the level of a top foreigner, it would have been a 3-0.
I'm calling a 3-0 for Hydra next round, Neeb will not be able to surprise him anymore.


I didn't know his wins agaisnt hydra were surprises :p
And i mean vs lilbow in pvp its always scary with his allins, and neeb is definetly choking a little bit on LAN still it seems



I don't think it's choking. He has stated a few times he's jet lagged. I'm sure he'll take a nap or something before the Ro16 and be much more ready for the next series.


Was it jet lag in austin vs Hydra in the finals? It was clear he didnt play the last few games at his usual level, especially the throw on invader, a mistake i never seen him made online or on stream ever
Not saying hes choking hard though, just a bit shaky

Breaking news: foreigners choke in finals


:O
Sup dood ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ KiWiKaKi | SLush | uThermal | PtitDrogo | SortOf | Clem ~ "I told my mom she should vote for me in Nation Wars, she said 'I dunno, I kinda want Finland to win'" – Luolis ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_NScWV9h8k#t=1h01m
TL+ Member
FiWiFaKi
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Canada9859 Posts
May 14 2016 11:08 GMT
#197
On May 14 2016 20:08 fezvez wrote:
Awesome strangling of roach-ravager by uThermal


Very satisfying to watch!
In life, the journey is more satisfying than the destination. || .::Entrepreneurship::. Living a few years of your life like most people won't, so that you can spend the rest of your life like most people can't || Mechanical Engineering & Economics Major
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
May 14 2016 11:09 GMT
#198
oh sick the best duo is casting the best player
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
Serimek
Profile Joined August 2011
France2274 Posts
May 14 2016 11:11 GMT
#199
uThermal has some magic in his hands sometimes.
SC2 is the best game to watch and was the best to play before I grew old and slow...
Parrek
Profile Joined May 2016
United States893 Posts
May 14 2016 11:11 GMT
#200
On May 14 2016 20:06 ArtyK wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 14 2016 20:04 Parrek wrote:
On May 14 2016 20:02 ArtyK wrote:
On May 14 2016 20:00 Binomyo wrote:
I'm really disappointed by the level Neeb showed. Even when he had a clear BO advantage, he was not able to win easily. Lilbow made bad decisions but was somewhat able to inverse the final decision on 2 games. If Neeb was at the level of a top foreigner, it would have been a 3-0.
I'm calling a 3-0 for Hydra next round, Neeb will not be able to surprise him anymore.


I didn't know his wins agaisnt hydra were surprises :p
And i mean vs lilbow in pvp its always scary with his allins, and neeb is definetly choking a little bit on LAN still it seems



I don't think it's choking. He has stated a few times he's jet lagged. I'm sure he'll take a nap or something before the Ro16 and be much more ready for the next series.


Was it jet lag in austin vs Hydra in the finals? It was clear he didnt play the last few games at his usual level, especially the throw on invader, a mistake i never seen him made online or on stream ever
Not saying hes choking hard though, just a bit shaky


I'll admit, that was a choke and he admitted that in the interview that the pressure of his first finals got to him. However, this isn't the finals, this is the Ro16 and I think he will play great
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 259 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
00:00
#101 (PatchesSC Mod Edition)
PiGStarcraft423
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft423
RuFF_SC2 133
Nina 84
-ZergGirl 70
CosmosSc2 41
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2346
Bale 12
yabsab 9
Terrorterran 4
Shuttle 0
Dota 2
febbydoto12
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1175
taco 366
minikerr21
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox630
Other Games
summit1g8258
JimRising 732
Day[9].tv494
C9.Mang0411
WinterStarcraft197
ViBE169
Maynarde138
Sick136
Livibee134
ArmadaUGS35
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1052
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream157
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Response 16
• OhrlRock 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv494
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
8h 13m
Stellar Fest
10h 13m
The PondCast
1d 7h
OSC
1d 10h
Stellar Fest
1d 10h
OSC
1d 21h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.