• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:53
CEST 09:53
KST 16:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9540 users

[GSL] Code S Season 1 2016 - Group A - Page 19

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 53 Next
graNite
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Germany4434 Posts
February 17 2016 10:43 GMT
#361
zest already 20 workers ahead, why is taeja still in the game?
"Oink oink, bitches" - Tasteless on Pigbaby winning a map against Flash
KingofdaHipHop
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
United States25602 Posts
February 17 2016 10:44 GMT
#362
also pickup range what's the justification for that, wp micro was so much more impressive when you didn't pick them up from 20 yards away
Rain | herO | sOs | Dear | Neeb | ByuN | INnoVation | Dream | ForGG | Maru | ByuL | Golden | Solar | Soulkey | Scarlett!!!
deacon.frost
Profile Joined February 2013
Czech Republic12133 Posts
February 17 2016 10:44 GMT
#363
On February 17 2016 19:43 Heartland wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2016 19:42 Pandemona wrote:
On February 17 2016 19:41 opisska wrote:
On February 17 2016 19:40 deacon.frost wrote:
On February 17 2016 19:38 opisska wrote:
I just went to take a picture of my vegetables and missed the first game, wat?!

At least I have the picture.

[image loading]

No meat, I am disappointed. Also where did you get the snow? That's shopped!


Snowing like hell since morning in Praguw

Mmm prague, the home for pande <3


why?

Because Prague is sick, many people said that!
I imagine France should be able to take this unless Lilbow is busy practicing for Starcraft III. | KadaverBB is my fairy ban mother.
Heartland
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Sweden24604 Posts
February 17 2016 10:44 GMT
#364
On February 17 2016 19:43 Pandemona wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2016 19:43 Heartland wrote:
On February 17 2016 19:42 Pandemona wrote:
On February 17 2016 19:41 opisska wrote:
On February 17 2016 19:40 deacon.frost wrote:
On February 17 2016 19:38 opisska wrote:
I just went to take a picture of my vegetables and missed the first game, wat?!

At least I have the picture.

[image loading]

No meat, I am disappointed. Also where did you get the snow? That's shopped!


Snowing like hell since morning in Praguw

Mmm prague, the home for pande <3


why?

Full of beautiful hookers for good times :D


Uhh, what the fuck man
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
February 17 2016 10:44 GMT
#365
On February 17 2016 19:41 DarkLordOlli wrote:
He's done this build on this map every single PvT since the game vs Maru. That's 4 or 5 times in a row I think.

And I get it, it's an amazing build.

Didn't he use the build in Proleague vs BrAvO before he played vs Maru?
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
Penev
Profile Joined October 2012
28536 Posts
February 17 2016 10:44 GMT
#366
On February 17 2016 19:43 Pandemona wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2016 19:43 Heartland wrote:
On February 17 2016 19:42 Pandemona wrote:
On February 17 2016 19:41 opisska wrote:
On February 17 2016 19:40 deacon.frost wrote:
On February 17 2016 19:38 opisska wrote:
I just went to take a picture of my vegetables and missed the first game, wat?!

At least I have the picture.

[image loading]

No meat, I am disappointed. Also where did you get the snow? That's shopped!


Snowing like hell since morning in Praguw

Mmm prague, the home for pande <3


why?

Full of beautiful hookers for good times :D

eww
I Protoss winner, could it be?
Heartland
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Sweden24604 Posts
February 17 2016 10:44 GMT
#367
On February 17 2016 19:44 deacon.frost wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2016 19:43 Heartland wrote:
On February 17 2016 19:42 Pandemona wrote:
On February 17 2016 19:41 opisska wrote:
On February 17 2016 19:40 deacon.frost wrote:
On February 17 2016 19:38 opisska wrote:
I just went to take a picture of my vegetables and missed the first game, wat?!

At least I have the picture.

[image loading]

No meat, I am disappointed. Also where did you get the snow? That's shopped!


Snowing like hell since morning in Praguw

Mmm prague, the home for pande <3


why?

Because Prague is sick, many people said that!


I liked parts of it, but I wasn't blown away. Good beer though!
Nerchio
Profile Joined October 2009
Poland2633 Posts
February 17 2016 10:45 GMT
#368
This is like a foreigner vs top korean :D
Progamer"I am the best" - Nerchio , 2017.
Olli
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Austria24422 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-02-17 10:45:23
February 17 2016 10:45 GMT
#369
On February 17 2016 19:44 Elentos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2016 19:41 DarkLordOlli wrote:
He's done this build on this map every single PvT since the game vs Maru. That's 4 or 5 times in a row I think.

And I get it, it's an amazing build.

Didn't he use the build in Proleague vs BrAvO before he played vs Maru?


Yeah, and he did it vs Maru and 3 times in KungFu Cup iirc

Exactly the same build down to the placement of robo/twilight.
Administrator"Declaring anything a disaster because aLive popped up out of nowhere is just downright silly."
Sif_
Profile Joined January 2011
Brazil3106 Posts
February 17 2016 10:45 GMT
#370
3 dts into fast 3rd with double upgrades

if the dts kill a single depot and force 3 turrets its over
seemsgood
Profile Joined January 2016
5527 Posts
February 17 2016 10:45 GMT
#371
Look at the supply,
R.I.P taeja... at least he has fun like he said.
KingofdaHipHop
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
United States25602 Posts
February 17 2016 10:45 GMT
#372
i loved Prague when I went, only was there for two days. also our hotel felt like a front
Rain | herO | sOs | Dear | Neeb | ByuN | INnoVation | Dream | ForGG | Maru | ByuL | Golden | Solar | Soulkey | Scarlett!!!
deacon.frost
Profile Joined February 2013
Czech Republic12133 Posts
February 17 2016 10:46 GMT
#373
On February 17 2016 19:44 Heartland wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2016 19:44 deacon.frost wrote:
On February 17 2016 19:43 Heartland wrote:
On February 17 2016 19:42 Pandemona wrote:
On February 17 2016 19:41 opisska wrote:
On February 17 2016 19:40 deacon.frost wrote:
On February 17 2016 19:38 opisska wrote:
I just went to take a picture of my vegetables and missed the first game, wat?!

At least I have the picture.

[image loading]

No meat, I am disappointed. Also where did you get the snow? That's shopped!


Snowing like hell since morning in Praguw

Mmm prague, the home for pande <3


why?

Because Prague is sick, many people said that!


I liked parts of it, but I wasn't blown away. Good beer though!

I actually don't get what people find attractive on Prague, but many famous people liked it. Maybe for same reasons like Pande and you(beer and hookers)
I imagine France should be able to take this unless Lilbow is busy practicing for Starcraft III. | KadaverBB is my fairy ban mother.
slimbo1
Profile Joined May 2011
Germany228 Posts
February 17 2016 10:46 GMT
#374
Taejas macro is quite off today
Pandemona *
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Charlie Sheens House51493 Posts
February 17 2016 10:46 GMT
#375
Zest literally Artosis in games like these, drag it out another 20 minutes by taking every base on the map ala vs Maru
ModeratorTeam Liquid Football Thread Guru! - Chelsea FC ♥
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
February 17 2016 10:46 GMT
#376
On February 17 2016 19:45 DarkLordOlli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2016 19:44 Elentos wrote:
On February 17 2016 19:41 DarkLordOlli wrote:
He's done this build on this map every single PvT since the game vs Maru. That's 4 or 5 times in a row I think.

And I get it, it's an amazing build.

Didn't he use the build in Proleague vs BrAvO before he played vs Maru?


Yeah, and he did it vs Maru and 3 times in KungFu Cup iirc

Exactly the same build down to the placement of robo/twilight.

I think against GuMiho he hid the twilight and shrine in the top left of the map.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
Heartland
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Sweden24604 Posts
February 17 2016 10:47 GMT
#377
On February 17 2016 19:46 deacon.frost wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2016 19:44 Heartland wrote:
On February 17 2016 19:44 deacon.frost wrote:
On February 17 2016 19:43 Heartland wrote:
On February 17 2016 19:42 Pandemona wrote:
On February 17 2016 19:41 opisska wrote:
On February 17 2016 19:40 deacon.frost wrote:
On February 17 2016 19:38 opisska wrote:
I just went to take a picture of my vegetables and missed the first game, wat?!

At least I have the picture.

[image loading]

No meat, I am disappointed. Also where did you get the snow? That's shopped!


Snowing like hell since morning in Praguw

Mmm prague, the home for pande <3


why?

Because Prague is sick, many people said that!


I liked parts of it, but I wasn't blown away. Good beer though!

I actually don't get what people find attractive on Prague, but many famous people liked it. Maybe for same reasons like Pande and you(beer and hookers)


I liked all the old stuff! And you have a lot of that. But it's all very tourist-y.
mCon.Hephaistas
Profile Joined May 2014
Netherlands891 Posts
February 17 2016 10:47 GMT
#378
At least Rogue vs TaeJa will be a even matchup.
opisska
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Poland8852 Posts
February 17 2016 10:48 GMT
#379
On February 17 2016 19:46 deacon.frost wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2016 19:44 Heartland wrote:
On February 17 2016 19:44 deacon.frost wrote:
On February 17 2016 19:43 Heartland wrote:
On February 17 2016 19:42 Pandemona wrote:
On February 17 2016 19:41 opisska wrote:
On February 17 2016 19:40 deacon.frost wrote:
On February 17 2016 19:38 opisska wrote:
I just went to take a picture of my vegetables and missed the first game, wat?!

At least I have the picture.

[image loading]

No meat, I am disappointed. Also where did you get the snow? That's shopped!


Snowing like hell since morning in Praguw

Mmm prague, the home for pande <3


why?

Because Prague is sick, many people said that!


I liked parts of it, but I wasn't blown away. Good beer though!

I actually don't get what people find attractive on Prague, but many famous people liked it. Maybe for same reasons like Pande and you(beer and hookers)


I live here my entire life, I travel a lot for almost anyone's standard and yet I still find my own downtown extremely attractive. The only cities I know that can rival Prague in "interestingness" are Paris, Rome and Istanbul.
"Jeez, that's far from ideal." - Serral, the king of mild trashtalk
TL+ Member
Soularion
Profile Blog Joined January 2014
Canada2764 Posts
February 17 2016 10:48 GMT
#380
TaeJa playing fine this game, dunno what the hate is for. This build is just really good LOL
Writermaru pls
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 53 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 7m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 459
Hyuk 270
910 106
Yoon 34
Dewaltoss 32
NotJumperer 31
Bale 28
ZergMaN 27
yabsab 14
Dota 2
XcaliburYe61
League of Legends
JimRising 505
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King146
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1823
Khaldor188
Other Games
singsing615
ceh9544
olofmeister490
Happy444
WinterStarcraft404
Sick245
Livibee181
ArmadaUGS48
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick689
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream306
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH85
• LUISG 14
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2341
League of Legends
• Stunt622
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
3h 7m
Stellar Fest
5h 7m
The PondCast
1d 2h
OSC
1d 5h
Stellar Fest
1d 5h
OSC
1d 16h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.