On February 03 2016 21:19 fezvez wrote:
Really? 5k on stream is not amazing...
Really? 5k on stream is not amazing...
Korean stream is what they mean I guess. That's their target market anyway.
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
Please keep the balance whine down, guys. Discussion's fine, whine is not. | ||
|
RvB
Netherlands6322 Posts
On February 03 2016 21:19 fezvez wrote: Really? 5k on stream is not amazing... Korean stream is what they mean I guess. That's their target market anyway. | ||
|
ecnahc
United States395 Posts
| ||
|
deacon.frost
Czech Republic12134 Posts
On February 03 2016 21:20 Poopi wrote: Show nested quote + On February 03 2016 21:16 deacon.frost wrote: On February 03 2016 21:13 Poopi wrote: Everytime I see people complain about PvZ in aligulac threads or whatever, but everytime I dare to watch PvZ you have Drogo winning easily or BilloWHOrUy beating Rogue and stuff. I guess I don't watch enough PvZ. You were saying? Billowy took a macro game off of Rogue and Rogue allinned him successfully after PO change/nerf? Rogue is #13 Aligulac and Billowy #97 :s Rogue turtled to his own death, wasn't that the main change of LotV? | ||
|
Strela
Netherlands1896 Posts
On February 03 2016 21:19 fezvez wrote: Really? 5k on stream is not amazing... 17,6k is 5k in your world? | ||
|
ecnahc
United States395 Posts
| ||
|
Mozdk
Denmark6989 Posts
On February 03 2016 21:19 Schelim wrote: Show nested quote + On February 03 2016 21:17 Mozdk wrote: On February 03 2016 21:15 Penev wrote: On February 03 2016 21:14 Mozdk wrote: What word are they saying exactly? Chicken-what-now? pub? Yeah that's the word they used to translate. But that said something else earlier. Chimaek? Looks like you are right | ||
|
CruelZeratul
Germany4588 Posts
| ||
|
Incognoto
France10239 Posts
On February 03 2016 21:20 KOtical wrote: would watch, but europeans gotta work now... I KNOW RIGHT?! I WANT TO WATCH BUT I HAVE CLASS ARJKDHFLJK | ||
|
Propelled
Denmark184 Posts
| ||
|
HellHound
Bulgaria5962 Posts
| ||
|
Scarlett`
Korea (South)2443 Posts
| ||
|
HellHound
Bulgaria5962 Posts
On February 03 2016 21:23 Propelled wrote: Bring on the Soul Train! Bring on the free win for z | ||
|
IcemanAsi
Israel681 Posts
| ||
|
Mozdk
Denmark6989 Posts
On February 03 2016 21:23 Incognoto wrote: Show nested quote + On February 03 2016 21:20 KOtical wrote: On February 03 2016 21:19 fezvez wrote: Really? 5k on stream is not amazing... would watch, but europeans gotta work now... I KNOW RIGHT?! I WANT TO WATCH BUT I HAVE CLASS ARJKDHFLJK Why are you in LR and getting spoilers then? Watch it without downtime and spoilers when you get home. | ||
|
Penev
28536 Posts
| ||
|
IcemanAsi
Israel681 Posts
| ||
|
ecnahc
United States395 Posts
| ||
|
Propelled
Denmark184 Posts
On February 03 2016 21:23 HellHound wrote: Bring on the free win for z Yeah I know ![]() | ||
|
Musicus
Germany23580 Posts
On February 03 2016 21:23 Acer.Scarlett` wrote: what a terrible map don't worry, soon the gold is at the natural, it will solve all the problems! | ||
|
Magnifico
1958 Posts
| ||
| ||
|
|
Big Brain Bouts
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
RotterdaM233
Online Event
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
OSC
WardiTV Weekly
[ Show More ] PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
Online Event
Korean StarCraft League
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Soulkey
|
|
|