On January 23 2016 07:28 Nerchio wrote:
How did Huk win vs Serral? I am like 15-1 against him -__-
How did Huk win vs Serral? I am like 15-1 against him -__-
Huk got 3-0'd :o
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
Penev
28536 Posts
On January 23 2016 07:28 Nerchio wrote: How did Huk win vs Serral? I am like 15-1 against him -__- Huk got 3-0'd :o | ||
|
stuchiu
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
wrong one, this is the right one. ![]() | ||
|
BaneRiders
Sweden3630 Posts
lol, good ol' times! | ||
|
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Netherlands30548 Posts
On January 23 2016 07:30 stuchiu wrote: wrong one, this is the right one. + Show Spoiler + [img]http://i.imgur.com/pfp0eqG.jpg[/img Savage | ||
|
Elentos
55594 Posts
On January 23 2016 07:27 Penev wrote: Show nested quote + On January 23 2016 07:27 royalroadweed wrote: On January 23 2016 07:26 BaneRiders wrote: On January 23 2016 07:23 Superbanana wrote: On January 23 2016 07:21 OsaX Nymloth wrote: On January 23 2016 07:21 BaneRiders wrote: Fins show lots of emotions. You just have to water them with vodka a few hours first. ![]() Maybe we should do the same with Koreans and with this we can lift the ban? Worth trying! Just teach them english, nobody has a problem with Polt, MC, ForGG, Violet or Hydra right? Well... I love MC, but can't say the same for ForGG or Polt. But perhaps a combo would do it? ![]() O_O Who doesn't love Polt? Check see if your heart is beating. I'm not a big fan I must say Really? But he had one of the most heroic tournament runs in history! | ||
|
stuchiu
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
On January 23 2016 07:32 Elentos wrote: Show nested quote + On January 23 2016 07:27 Penev wrote: On January 23 2016 07:27 royalroadweed wrote: On January 23 2016 07:26 BaneRiders wrote: On January 23 2016 07:23 Superbanana wrote: On January 23 2016 07:21 OsaX Nymloth wrote: On January 23 2016 07:21 BaneRiders wrote: Fins show lots of emotions. You just have to water them with vodka a few hours first. ![]() Maybe we should do the same with Koreans and with this we can lift the ban? Worth trying! Just teach them english, nobody has a problem with Polt, MC, ForGG, Violet or Hydra right? Well... I love MC, but can't say the same for ForGG or Polt. But perhaps a combo would do it? ![]() O_O Who doesn't love Polt? Check see if your heart is beating. I'm not a big fan I must say Really? But he had one of the most heroic tournament runs in history! Bitches, back in my day I had to fight GSL Champions in the middle of Blink Era alone and I nearly won. - Polt | ||
|
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Netherlands30548 Posts
On January 23 2016 07:32 BaneRiders wrote: lol, good ol' times! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T76IeoQ1X6Q Axeltoss, TB and Day9's reactions are golden | ||
|
chipmonklord17
United States11944 Posts
On January 23 2016 07:33 stuchiu wrote: Show nested quote + On January 23 2016 07:32 Elentos wrote: On January 23 2016 07:27 Penev wrote: On January 23 2016 07:27 royalroadweed wrote: On January 23 2016 07:26 BaneRiders wrote: On January 23 2016 07:23 Superbanana wrote: On January 23 2016 07:21 OsaX Nymloth wrote: On January 23 2016 07:21 BaneRiders wrote: Fins show lots of emotions. You just have to water them with vodka a few hours first. ![]() Maybe we should do the same with Koreans and with this we can lift the ban? Worth trying! Just teach them english, nobody has a problem with Polt, MC, ForGG, Violet or Hydra right? Well... I love MC, but can't say the same for ForGG or Polt. But perhaps a combo would do it? ![]() O_O Who doesn't love Polt? Check see if your heart is beating. I'm not a big fan I must say Really? But he had one of the most heroic tournament runs in history! Bitches, back in my day I had to fight GSL Champions in the middle of Blink Era alone and I nearly won. - Polt I honestly don't get how he lost to HerO after that bracket | ||
|
Penev
28536 Posts
On January 23 2016 07:32 Elentos wrote: Show nested quote + On January 23 2016 07:27 Penev wrote: On January 23 2016 07:27 royalroadweed wrote: On January 23 2016 07:26 BaneRiders wrote: On January 23 2016 07:23 Superbanana wrote: On January 23 2016 07:21 OsaX Nymloth wrote: On January 23 2016 07:21 BaneRiders wrote: Fins show lots of emotions. You just have to water them with vodka a few hours first. ![]() Maybe we should do the same with Koreans and with this we can lift the ban? Worth trying! Just teach them english, nobody has a problem with Polt, MC, ForGG, Violet or Hydra right? Well... I love MC, but can't say the same for ForGG or Polt. But perhaps a combo would do it? ![]() O_O Who doesn't love Polt? Check see if your heart is beating. I'm not a big fan I must say Really? But he had one of the most heroic tournament runs in history! I have nothing against him but I never felt an urge to root for him either dunno | ||
|
BaneRiders
Sweden3630 Posts
On January 23 2016 07:33 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote: Show nested quote + On January 23 2016 07:32 BaneRiders wrote: On January 23 2016 07:30 stuchiu wrote: wrong one, this is the right one. ![]() lol, good ol' times! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T76IeoQ1X6Q Axeltoss, TB and Day9's reactions are golden Yeah, they didn't scout that one. Caught totally off guard ![]() | ||
|
Supter
France382 Posts
| ||
|
stuchiu
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
On January 23 2016 07:34 chipmonklord17 wrote: Show nested quote + On January 23 2016 07:33 stuchiu wrote: On January 23 2016 07:32 Elentos wrote: On January 23 2016 07:27 Penev wrote: On January 23 2016 07:27 royalroadweed wrote: On January 23 2016 07:26 BaneRiders wrote: On January 23 2016 07:23 Superbanana wrote: On January 23 2016 07:21 OsaX Nymloth wrote: On January 23 2016 07:21 BaneRiders wrote: Fins show lots of emotions. You just have to water them with vodka a few hours first. ![]() Maybe we should do the same with Koreans and with this we can lift the ban? Worth trying! Just teach them english, nobody has a problem with Polt, MC, ForGG, Violet or Hydra right? Well... I love MC, but can't say the same for ForGG or Polt. But perhaps a combo would do it? ![]() O_O Who doesn't love Polt? Check see if your heart is beating. I'm not a big fan I must say Really? But he had one of the most heroic tournament runs in history! Bitches, back in my day I had to fight GSL Champions in the middle of Blink Era alone and I nearly won. - Polt I honestly don't get how he lost to HerO after that bracket HerO played blink era in a different way. I'd have a more concrete answer, but he stopped being good after it's nerf, which makes me think his style was really unstable and required Terrans to play in a pigeonholed way. | ||
|
Penev
28536 Posts
On January 23 2016 07:34 BaneRiders wrote: Show nested quote + On January 23 2016 07:33 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote: On January 23 2016 07:32 BaneRiders wrote: On January 23 2016 07:30 stuchiu wrote: wrong one, this is the right one. ![]() lol, good ol' times! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T76IeoQ1X6Q Axeltoss, TB and Day9's reactions are golden Yeah, they didn't scout that one. Caught totally off guard ![]() I know some will disagree but we need NaNi back people Pls NaNi come back | ||
|
Elentos
55594 Posts
On January 23 2016 07:36 stuchiu wrote: Show nested quote + On January 23 2016 07:34 chipmonklord17 wrote: On January 23 2016 07:33 stuchiu wrote: On January 23 2016 07:32 Elentos wrote: On January 23 2016 07:27 Penev wrote: On January 23 2016 07:27 royalroadweed wrote: On January 23 2016 07:26 BaneRiders wrote: On January 23 2016 07:23 Superbanana wrote: On January 23 2016 07:21 OsaX Nymloth wrote: On January 23 2016 07:21 BaneRiders wrote: Fins show lots of emotions. You just have to water them with vodka a few hours first. ![]() Maybe we should do the same with Koreans and with this we can lift the ban? Worth trying! Just teach them english, nobody has a problem with Polt, MC, ForGG, Violet or Hydra right? Well... I love MC, but can't say the same for ForGG or Polt. But perhaps a combo would do it? ![]() O_O Who doesn't love Polt? Check see if your heart is beating. I'm not a big fan I must say Really? But he had one of the most heroic tournament runs in history! Bitches, back in my day I had to fight GSL Champions in the middle of Blink Era alone and I nearly won. - Polt I honestly don't get how he lost to HerO after that bracket HerO played blink era in a different way. I'd have a more concrete answer, but he stopped being good after it's nerf, which makes me think his sytle was really unstable and required Terrans to play in a pigeonholed way. It was different but just as evil. | ||
|
Musicus
Germany23580 Posts
On January 23 2016 07:34 chipmonklord17 wrote: Show nested quote + On January 23 2016 07:33 stuchiu wrote: On January 23 2016 07:32 Elentos wrote: On January 23 2016 07:27 Penev wrote: On January 23 2016 07:27 royalroadweed wrote: On January 23 2016 07:26 BaneRiders wrote: On January 23 2016 07:23 Superbanana wrote: On January 23 2016 07:21 OsaX Nymloth wrote: On January 23 2016 07:21 BaneRiders wrote: Fins show lots of emotions. You just have to water them with vodka a few hours first. ![]() Maybe we should do the same with Koreans and with this we can lift the ban? Worth trying! Just teach them english, nobody has a problem with Polt, MC, ForGG, Violet or Hydra right? Well... I love MC, but can't say the same for ForGG or Polt. But perhaps a combo would do it? ![]() O_O Who doesn't love Polt? Check see if your heart is beating. I'm not a big fan I must say Really? But he had one of the most heroic tournament runs in history! Bitches, back in my day I had to fight GSL Champions in the middle of Blink Era alone and I nearly won. - Polt I honestly don't get how he lost to HerO after that bracket Is still wake up screaming during the night, due to nightmares of that HerO vs JD game 5. That tournament was fucking awesome btw. | ||
|
Supter
France382 Posts
| ||
|
Elentos
55594 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Wrath
3175 Posts
| ||
|
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Netherlands30548 Posts
| ||
|
Elentos
55594 Posts
On January 23 2016 07:38 Musicus wrote: Show nested quote + On January 23 2016 07:34 chipmonklord17 wrote: On January 23 2016 07:33 stuchiu wrote: On January 23 2016 07:32 Elentos wrote: On January 23 2016 07:27 Penev wrote: On January 23 2016 07:27 royalroadweed wrote: On January 23 2016 07:26 BaneRiders wrote: On January 23 2016 07:23 Superbanana wrote: On January 23 2016 07:21 OsaX Nymloth wrote: On January 23 2016 07:21 BaneRiders wrote: Fins show lots of emotions. You just have to water them with vodka a few hours first. ![]() Maybe we should do the same with Koreans and with this we can lift the ban? Worth trying! Just teach them english, nobody has a problem with Polt, MC, ForGG, Violet or Hydra right? Well... I love MC, but can't say the same for ForGG or Polt. But perhaps a combo would do it? ![]() O_O Who doesn't love Polt? Check see if your heart is beating. I'm not a big fan I must say Really? But he had one of the most heroic tournament runs in history! Bitches, back in my day I had to fight GSL Champions in the middle of Blink Era alone and I nearly won. - Polt I honestly don't get how he lost to HerO after that bracket Is still wake up screaming during the night, due to nightmares of that HerO vs JD game 5. That tournament was fucking awesome btw. As much as I normally wouldn't care, Jaedong's tournament run was also very heroic. All those immortal all-ins he had to put up with. | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Bisu Dota 2Larva Horang2 Shuttle EffOrt BeSt Soma Mini Hyuk Stork [ Show more ] League of Legends Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games singsing2170 olofmeister1615 B2W.Neo555 hiko270 Sick231 XaKoH Pyrionflax160 ArmadaUGS84 Mew2King43 ZerO(Twitch)5 |
|
Monday Night Weeklies
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Afreeca Starleague
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
The PondCast
Replay Cast
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
[ Show More ] BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
|
|
|