On January 13 2016 18:45 Penev wrote:
The dark side sucks
The dark side sucks
Cookies?
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
deacon.frost
Czech Republic12133 Posts
On January 13 2016 18:45 Penev wrote: The dark side sucks Cookies? | ||
|
graNite
Germany4434 Posts
| ||
|
pure.Wasted
Canada4701 Posts
| ||
|
Penev
28536 Posts
| ||
|
D-light
Finland7364 Posts
| ||
|
KingofdaHipHop
United States25602 Posts
On January 13 2016 18:46 graNite wrote: The game is not going in a good direction for the viewers... we will see a lot of this crap dude shine is just sucking in this game that's all | ||
|
deacon.frost
Czech Republic12133 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Phredxor
New Zealand15076 Posts
On January 13 2016 18:47 deacon.frost wrote: Mass VR. Trap is playing the LotV campaign? ![]() I found the campaign to be mass blink stalkers all day erry day. | ||
|
Heartland
Sweden24604 Posts
| ||
|
Penev
28536 Posts
| ||
|
Durnuu
13326 Posts
On January 13 2016 18:47 Heartland wrote: Really annoying observing this game, I can't follow the Protoss build at all You don't like the units tab ? ![]() | ||
|
Pandemona
Charlie Sheens House51493 Posts
| ||
|
Heartland
Sweden24604 Posts
On January 13 2016 18:48 Durnuu wrote: Show nested quote + On January 13 2016 18:47 Heartland wrote: Really annoying observing this game, I can't follow the Protoss build at all You don't like the units tab ? ![]() I don't like having the units tab up at the start and then showing crowd shots and then player shots so you have no way of telling what the openers are | ||
|
deacon.frost
Czech Republic12133 Posts
On January 13 2016 18:47 Phredxor wrote: Show nested quote + On January 13 2016 18:47 deacon.frost wrote: Mass VR. Trap is playing the LotV campaign? ![]() I found the campaign to be mass blink stalkers all day erry day. Yeah, you don't have access to VR from the beginning ![]() | ||
|
Elentos
55594 Posts
On January 13 2016 18:49 deacon.frost wrote: Show nested quote + On January 13 2016 18:47 Phredxor wrote: On January 13 2016 18:47 deacon.frost wrote: Mass VR. Trap is playing the LotV campaign? ![]() I found the campaign to be mass blink stalkers all day erry day. Yeah, you don't have access to VR from the beginning ![]() I was just playing HotS Protoss in campaign, with better units ![]() | ||
|
deacon.frost
Czech Republic12133 Posts
On January 13 2016 18:50 Elentos wrote: Show nested quote + On January 13 2016 18:49 deacon.frost wrote: On January 13 2016 18:47 Phredxor wrote: On January 13 2016 18:47 deacon.frost wrote: Mass VR. Trap is playing the LotV campaign? ![]() I found the campaign to be mass blink stalkers all day erry day. Yeah, you don't have access to VR from the beginning ![]() I was just playing HotS Protoss in campaign, with better units ![]() That was boring. As soon as I could I went for Artosis... oh, wrong, airtoss! ![]() | ||
|
Mozdk
Denmark6989 Posts
| ||
|
Tsubbi
Germany7997 Posts
| ||
|
Heartland
Sweden24604 Posts
| ||
|
catplanetcatplanet
3837 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Other Games |
|
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Afreeca Starleague
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
The PondCast
Replay Cast
CranKy Ducklings
[ Show More ] Online Event
FEL
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
|
|
|