On November 29 2015 04:33 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote:
it's a regional thing some provinces do some dont
it's a regional thing some provinces do some dont
At least you guys say Hunger
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
gingerfluffmuff
Austria4570 Posts
On November 29 2015 04:33 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote: Show nested quote + On November 29 2015 04:32 Lorning wrote: On November 29 2015 04:31 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote: On November 29 2015 04:30 Lorning wrote: On November 29 2015 04:29 Wombat_NI wrote: On November 29 2015 04:29 Lorning wrote: If PartinG wins this Dreamhack, i'll give up mayo for a month Is that a big sacrifice for you? My blood needs mayo to flow I discovered your anthem a few days ago Is that a Dutch not calling friet 'patat' Wow I'm impressed it's a regional thing some provinces do some dont At least you guys say Hunger | ||
|
Fyzar
Netherlands8010 Posts
On November 29 2015 04:32 Lorning wrote: Show nested quote + On November 29 2015 04:31 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote: On November 29 2015 04:30 Lorning wrote: On November 29 2015 04:29 Wombat_NI wrote: On November 29 2015 04:29 Lorning wrote: If PartinG wins this Dreamhack, i'll give up mayo for a month Is that a big sacrifice for you? My blood needs mayo to flow I discovered your anthem a few days ago https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlHNKGF2DMY Is that a Dutch not calling friet 'patat' Wow I'm impressed Patattekes. | ||
|
TaKeTV
Germany1201 Posts
On November 29 2015 04:29 Musicus wrote: Show nested quote + On November 29 2015 04:24 TaKeTV wrote: On November 29 2015 04:23 Wombat_NI wrote: On November 29 2015 04:18 TaKeTV wrote: PartinG had 455 APM vs ShoWTimE :D pretty sick Over a whole game? :O Yes 455 average Was that the ingame number? Because that would mean you have to multiply that by 1.39 right? https://www.reddit.com/r/starcraft/comments/3u3p2n/blizzard_lotv_still_uses_blizzard_seconds/ I already did 1,38 | ||
|
Lorning
Belgica34432 Posts
On November 29 2015 04:33 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote: Show nested quote + On November 29 2015 04:32 Lorning wrote: On November 29 2015 04:31 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote: On November 29 2015 04:30 Lorning wrote: On November 29 2015 04:29 Wombat_NI wrote: On November 29 2015 04:29 Lorning wrote: If PartinG wins this Dreamhack, i'll give up mayo for a month Is that a big sacrifice for you? My blood needs mayo to flow I discovered your anthem a few days ago https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlHNKGF2DMY Is that a Dutch not calling friet 'patat' Wow I'm impressed it's a regional thing some provinces do some dont They should just bomb the regions that do | ||
|
gingerfluffmuff
Austria4570 Posts
On November 29 2015 04:33 TaKeTV wrote: Show nested quote + On November 29 2015 04:29 Musicus wrote: On November 29 2015 04:24 TaKeTV wrote: On November 29 2015 04:23 Wombat_NI wrote: On November 29 2015 04:18 TaKeTV wrote: PartinG had 455 APM vs ShoWTimE :D pretty sick Over a whole game? :O Yes 455 average Was that the ingame number? Because that would mean you have to multiply that by 1.39 right? https://www.reddit.com/r/starcraft/comments/3u3p2n/blizzard_lotv_still_uses_blizzard_seconds/ I already did 1,38 TakeTV too clever for TL | ||
|
Musicus
Germany23580 Posts
On November 29 2015 04:33 TaKeTV wrote: Show nested quote + On November 29 2015 04:29 Musicus wrote: On November 29 2015 04:24 TaKeTV wrote: On November 29 2015 04:23 Wombat_NI wrote: On November 29 2015 04:18 TaKeTV wrote: PartinG had 455 APM vs ShoWTimE :D pretty sick Over a whole game? :O Yes 455 average Was that the ingame number? Because that would mean you have to multiply that by 1.39 right? https://www.reddit.com/r/starcraft/comments/3u3p2n/blizzard_lotv_still_uses_blizzard_seconds/ I already did 1,38 Ohhh okay, nice. | ||
|
Musicus
Germany23580 Posts
On November 29 2015 04:33 gingerfluffmuff wrote: Show nested quote + On November 29 2015 04:33 TaKeTV wrote: On November 29 2015 04:29 Musicus wrote: On November 29 2015 04:24 TaKeTV wrote: On November 29 2015 04:23 Wombat_NI wrote: On November 29 2015 04:18 TaKeTV wrote: PartinG had 455 APM vs ShoWTimE :D pretty sick Over a whole game? :O Yes 455 average Was that the ingame number? Because that would mean you have to multiply that by 1.39 right? https://www.reddit.com/r/starcraft/comments/3u3p2n/blizzard_lotv_still_uses_blizzard_seconds/ I already did 1,38 TakeTV too clever for TL Gotta be Silvano, Dennis and math? lol | ||
|
[PkF] Wire
France24239 Posts
| ||
|
Elentos
55594 Posts
| ||
|
gingerfluffmuff
Austria4570 Posts
On November 29 2015 04:34 Musicus wrote: Show nested quote + On November 29 2015 04:33 gingerfluffmuff wrote: On November 29 2015 04:33 TaKeTV wrote: On November 29 2015 04:29 Musicus wrote: On November 29 2015 04:24 TaKeTV wrote: On November 29 2015 04:23 Wombat_NI wrote: On November 29 2015 04:18 TaKeTV wrote: PartinG had 455 APM vs ShoWTimE :D pretty sick Over a whole game? :O Yes 455 average Was that the ingame number? Because that would mean you have to multiply that by 1.39 right? https://www.reddit.com/r/starcraft/comments/3u3p2n/blizzard_lotv_still_uses_blizzard_seconds/ I already did 1,38 TakeTV too clever for TL Gotta be Silvano, Dennis and math? lol Its Heromarine i guess | ||
|
SetGuitarsToKill
Canada28396 Posts
On November 29 2015 04:33 Lorning wrote: Show nested quote + On November 29 2015 04:32 SetGuitarsToKill wrote: On November 29 2015 04:29 Lorning wrote: If PartinG wins this Dreamhack, i'll give up mayo for a month I'll go in on this too. If PartinG wins, I'll give up alcohol for a month. May god help us Wow man, giving up alcohol. I would never be able to do that Well, not everyone can be as brave and awesome as me. It's okay, I wouldn't be able to resist either if I was surrounded by Belgian beer all day | ||
|
ZigguratOfUr
Iraq16955 Posts
On November 29 2015 04:34 Musicus wrote: Show nested quote + On November 29 2015 04:33 TaKeTV wrote: On November 29 2015 04:29 Musicus wrote: On November 29 2015 04:24 TaKeTV wrote: On November 29 2015 04:23 Wombat_NI wrote: On November 29 2015 04:18 TaKeTV wrote: PartinG had 455 APM vs ShoWTimE :D pretty sick Over a whole game? :O Yes 455 average Was that the ingame number? Because that would mean you have to multiply that by 1.39 right? https://www.reddit.com/r/starcraft/comments/3u3p2n/blizzard_lotv_still_uses_blizzard_seconds/ I already did 1,38 Ohhh okay, nice. Yeah that makes sense. I don't think it's possible to maintain 630 APM over anything more than half a minute. | ||
|
xtorn
4067 Posts
On November 29 2015 04:35 [PkF] Wire wrote: that music is really awful ha ha ha NASL sound guy records inc | ||
|
Lorning
Belgica34432 Posts
On November 29 2015 04:34 Musicus wrote: Show nested quote + On November 29 2015 04:33 gingerfluffmuff wrote: On November 29 2015 04:33 TaKeTV wrote: On November 29 2015 04:29 Musicus wrote: On November 29 2015 04:24 TaKeTV wrote: On November 29 2015 04:23 Wombat_NI wrote: On November 29 2015 04:18 TaKeTV wrote: PartinG had 455 APM vs ShoWTimE :D pretty sick Over a whole game? :O Yes 455 average Was that the ingame number? Because that would mean you have to multiply that by 1.39 right? https://www.reddit.com/r/starcraft/comments/3u3p2n/blizzard_lotv_still_uses_blizzard_seconds/ I already did 1,38 TakeTV too clever for TL Gotta be Silvano, Dennis and math? lol Le mongo is like the einstein of SC2 | ||
|
Lorning
Belgica34432 Posts
On November 29 2015 04:35 SetGuitarsToKill wrote: Show nested quote + On November 29 2015 04:33 Lorning wrote: On November 29 2015 04:32 SetGuitarsToKill wrote: On November 29 2015 04:29 Lorning wrote: If PartinG wins this Dreamhack, i'll give up mayo for a month I'll go in on this too. If PartinG wins, I'll give up alcohol for a month. May god help us Wow man, giving up alcohol. I would never be able to do that Well, not everyone can be as brave and awesome as me. It's okay, I wouldn't be able to resist either if I was surrounded by Belgian beer all day It's limoncello time today | ||
|
Elentos
55594 Posts
On November 29 2015 04:35 xtorn wrote: NASL sound guy records inc NASL sound guy is the best this scene has. Nobody would survive the horror if he were to be replaced. | ||
|
crappen
Norway1546 Posts
On November 29 2015 04:33 Lorning wrote: Show nested quote + On November 29 2015 04:32 SetGuitarsToKill wrote: On November 29 2015 04:29 Lorning wrote: If PartinG wins this Dreamhack, i'll give up mayo for a month I'll go in on this too. If PartinG wins, I'll give up alcohol for a month. May god help us Wow man, giving up alcohol. I would never be able to do that I don't drink alcohol at all, except on vacation. It's not even fun to drink in my country, no fun at all | ||
|
Rulker
United States1477 Posts
| ||
|
Lorning
Belgica34432 Posts
On November 29 2015 04:37 crappen wrote: Show nested quote + On November 29 2015 04:33 Lorning wrote: On November 29 2015 04:32 SetGuitarsToKill wrote: On November 29 2015 04:29 Lorning wrote: If PartinG wins this Dreamhack, i'll give up mayo for a month I'll go in on this too. If PartinG wins, I'll give up alcohol for a month. May god help us Wow man, giving up alcohol. I would never be able to do that I don't drink alcohol at all, except on vacation. It's not even fun to drink in my country, no fun at all Norway is too fucking expensive | ||
|
gingerfluffmuff
Austria4570 Posts
On November 29 2015 04:37 crappen wrote: Show nested quote + On November 29 2015 04:33 Lorning wrote: On November 29 2015 04:32 SetGuitarsToKill wrote: On November 29 2015 04:29 Lorning wrote: If PartinG wins this Dreamhack, i'll give up mayo for a month I'll go in on this too. If PartinG wins, I'll give up alcohol for a month. May god help us Wow man, giving up alcohol. I would never be able to do that I don't drink alcohol at all, except on vacation. It's not even fun to drink in my country, no fun at all yeah, pretty pointless to drink without having fun, lots of it. | ||
| ||
StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Heroes of the Storm Other Games summit1g8216 FrodaN2611 Liquid`RaSZi2001 C9.Mang0358 ToD195 Livibee193 Pyrionflax124 Maynarde64 Mew2King54 ArmadaUGS41 Organizations
StarCraft 2 • Hupsaiya StarCraft: Brood War• musti20045 • HeavenSC • CranKy Ducklings SOOP1 • AfreecaTV YouTube • intothetv • Kozan • IndyKCrew • Migwel • Sammyuel Other Games |
|
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
The PondCast
Online Event
Korean StarCraft League
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ] CranKy Ducklings
BSL Open Qualifier
Sparkling Tuna Cup
BSL Open Qualifier
|
|
|