On November 28 2015 01:18 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote:
I have a lvl5 Artanis in coop mode
I have a lvl5 Artanis in coop mode
I'm a level 10 Zagara in Heroes
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
Ej_
47656 Posts
On November 28 2015 01:18 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote: Show nested quote + On November 28 2015 01:17 HellHound wrote: On November 28 2015 01:16 Ej_ wrote: On November 28 2015 01:15 HellHound wrote: On November 28 2015 01:14 Elentos wrote: Well I just checked GuMiho's stream and saw him win TvT on Ulrena with mech. At the same time Zergs getting rolled at DH. Weird. It's like people whining on TL after 2weeks and a half dont' know shit maybe you don't know shit I won all of my placements in Archon mode in Beta I beat a gold guy yesterday when I am bronze your game knowledge is nothing compared to mine bitches I have a lvl5 Artanis in coop mode I'm a level 10 Zagara in Heroes | ||
|
HellHound
Bulgaria5962 Posts
On November 28 2015 01:18 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote: Show nested quote + On November 28 2015 01:17 HellHound wrote: On November 28 2015 01:16 Ej_ wrote: On November 28 2015 01:15 HellHound wrote: On November 28 2015 01:14 Elentos wrote: Well I just checked GuMiho's stream and saw him win TvT on Ulrena with mech. At the same time Zergs getting rolled at DH. Weird. It's like people whining on TL after 2weeks and a half dont' know shit maybe you don't know shit I won all of my placements in Archon mode in Beta I beat a gold guy yesterday when I am bronze your game knowledge is nothing compared to mine bitches I have a lvl5 Artanis in coop mode lv 10 zagara only thing I do is bane drop get on my level | ||
|
Elentos
55594 Posts
On November 28 2015 01:18 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote: Show nested quote + On November 28 2015 01:17 HellHound wrote: On November 28 2015 01:16 Ej_ wrote: On November 28 2015 01:15 HellHound wrote: On November 28 2015 01:14 Elentos wrote: Well I just checked GuMiho's stream and saw him win TvT on Ulrena with mech. At the same time Zergs getting rolled at DH. Weird. It's like people whining on TL after 2weeks and a half dont' know shit maybe you don't know shit I won all of my placements in Archon mode in Beta I beat a gold guy yesterday when I am bronze your game knowledge is nothing compared to mine bitches I have a lvl5 Artanis in coop mode That just means you know how to make dragoons. | ||
|
HellHound
Bulgaria5962 Posts
On November 28 2015 01:18 Elentos wrote: Show nested quote + On November 28 2015 01:18 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote: On November 28 2015 01:17 HellHound wrote: On November 28 2015 01:16 Ej_ wrote: On November 28 2015 01:15 HellHound wrote: On November 28 2015 01:14 Elentos wrote: Well I just checked GuMiho's stream and saw him win TvT on Ulrena with mech. At the same time Zergs getting rolled at DH. Weird. It's like people whining on TL after 2weeks and a half dont' know shit maybe you don't know shit I won all of my placements in Archon mode in Beta I beat a gold guy yesterday when I am bronze your game knowledge is nothing compared to mine bitches I have a lvl5 Artanis in coop mode That just means you know how to make dragoons. ARTANIS GETS DRAGOONS?!? | ||
|
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Netherlands30548 Posts
On November 28 2015 01:19 HellHound wrote: Show nested quote + On November 28 2015 01:18 Elentos wrote: On November 28 2015 01:18 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote: On November 28 2015 01:17 HellHound wrote: On November 28 2015 01:16 Ej_ wrote: On November 28 2015 01:15 HellHound wrote: On November 28 2015 01:14 Elentos wrote: Well I just checked GuMiho's stream and saw him win TvT on Ulrena with mech. At the same time Zergs getting rolled at DH. Weird. It's like people whining on TL after 2weeks and a half dont' know shit maybe you don't know shit I won all of my placements in Archon mode in Beta I beat a gold guy yesterday when I am bronze your game knowledge is nothing compared to mine bitches I have a lvl5 Artanis in coop mode That just means you know how to make dragoons. ARTANIS GETS DRAGOONS?!? oh yes. Sweet range 7 dragoons | ||
|
Ej_
47656 Posts
| ||
|
Deathstar
9150 Posts
On November 28 2015 01:19 Ej_ wrote: "nice pylon overcharge" apollo should go back to hoster | ||
|
Elentos
55594 Posts
On November 28 2015 01:19 Ej_ wrote: "nice pylon overcharge" Snute's Wolf moment. | ||
|
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Netherlands30548 Posts
On November 28 2015 01:19 Ej_ wrote: "nice pylon overcharge" literally 10 times the skill as the old photon overcharge since pylons are much harder to click on | ||
|
HellHound
Bulgaria5962 Posts
On November 28 2015 01:20 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote: literally 10 times the skill as the old photon overcharge since pylons are much harder to click on You need factorials to express it either way | ||
|
HellHound
Bulgaria5962 Posts
Wake up you lazy fucks | ||
|
Ej_
47656 Posts
On November 28 2015 01:21 HellHound wrote: Are there only 6 people in this LR lol? Wake up you lazy fucks people are building up the hype for Arturino | ||
|
Elentos
55594 Posts
On November 28 2015 01:21 HellHound wrote: Are there only 6 people in this LR lol? Wake up you lazy fucks No passion. | ||
|
HeroMystic
United States1217 Posts
On November 28 2015 01:21 HellHound wrote: Are there only 6 people in this LR lol? Wake up you lazy fucks I'd rather watch the game. ![]() | ||
|
Nebuchad
Switzerland12552 Posts
On November 28 2015 01:20 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote: literally 10 times the skill as the old photon overcharge since pylons are much harder to click on That's almost as much skill as you need to stim your units! | ||
|
The_Red_Viper
19533 Posts
On November 28 2015 01:21 HellHound wrote: Are there only 6 people in this LR lol? Wake up you lazy fucks IDC about that match, sry nV is playing atm too... | ||
|
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Netherlands30548 Posts
at least there's lurkers | ||
|
HellHound
Bulgaria5962 Posts
On November 28 2015 01:24 HeroMystic wrote: Show nested quote + On November 28 2015 01:21 HellHound wrote: Are there only 6 people in this LR lol? Wake up you lazy fucks I'd rather watch the game. ![]() Bronzescrubs l2multitask HAHA Epic lurker drop | ||
|
Ej_
47656 Posts
On November 28 2015 01:24 Nebuchad wrote: Show nested quote + On November 28 2015 01:20 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote: On November 28 2015 01:19 Ej_ wrote: "nice pylon overcharge" literally 10 times the skill as the old photon overcharge since pylons are much harder to click on That's almost as much skill as you need to stim your units! now that came straight out of nowhere | ||
|
RaFox17
Finland4581 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games |
|
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
[ Show More ] Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|