On November 08 2015 10:48 swissman777 wrote:
"don't you have to get 100k once a year?"
"don't you have to get 100k once a year?"
That's how you qualify for WCS right?
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
Snorkels
United States1015 Posts
On November 08 2015 10:48 swissman777 wrote: "don't you have to get 100k once a year?" That's how you qualify for WCS right? | ||
|
DMXD
United States4064 Posts
On November 08 2015 10:50 CakeSauc3 wrote: Show nested quote + On November 08 2015 10:49 Shellshock wrote: On November 08 2015 10:49 CakeSauc3 wrote: On November 08 2015 10:48 KelsierSC wrote: shame when the better player lost but w/e Yeah. Good thing that didn't happen this time ![]() yeah I couldnt bear to watch soO lose again but luckily we didn't get him in a final I genuinely like soO. I think he's better than Life, wish he could have made it ![]() SoO doesn't have the kill instincts that life have shame =( | ||
|
CakeSauc3
United States1437 Posts
On November 08 2015 10:51 Popkiller wrote: how can anyone argue that the better player was the guy who tried a baneling bust and lost? #lifefans | ||
|
digmouse
China6331 Posts
| ||
|
fezvez
France3021 Posts
On November 08 2015 10:50 pure.Wasted wrote: Show nested quote + On November 08 2015 10:49 OsaX Nymloth wrote: On November 08 2015 10:48 KelsierSC wrote: shame when the better player lost but w/e Better player won. 'cause you know, he won the trophy. Winning doesn't make you better, it makes you the winner. The only metric about being good (i.e : more good = better) is actually winning games | ||
|
Garnet
Vietnam9055 Posts
On November 08 2015 10:47 The_Templar wrote: Show nested quote + On November 08 2015 10:46 Garnet wrote: A very fitting ranking for "best HotS" players: 1. sOs 2. Life I... uh... Can we include second place players? 1. sOs 2. Life 3. Jaedong 4. MMA JD is not even top 10. | ||
|
[PkF] Wire
France24239 Posts
On November 08 2015 10:51 Ej_ wrote: Show nested quote + On November 08 2015 10:50 [PkF] Wire wrote: On November 08 2015 10:49 chambertin wrote: only made it back for game 7 rofl... very happy. how was the series tho? great. Hilarious at times, and good micro and mindgames from both sides. 1 good game and the rest was shitty all-ins I agree there is no game that really stand out, but the series as a whole is great. Same as INno vs Life in a way. | ||
|
Zambrah
United States7393 Posts
| ||
|
Befree
695 Posts
Some amazing defenses by both players. Perfect ending to lead us into LotV. | ||
|
TheDougler
Canada8323 Posts
On November 08 2015 10:48 [PkF] Wire wrote: Show nested quote + On November 08 2015 10:47 Penev wrote: On November 08 2015 10:47 RHoudini wrote: On November 08 2015 10:46 Muffloe wrote: I'm a fan of both of these players, it's quite ez actually! No need to be salty for this, sOs is an awesome winner! Aren't we all fan of both these players? We are I am too in a way that I respect all champions... But I don't really like sOs. I think most are with you on that front. Great final though. I know my poll after game 5 doesn't agree, but I think this is the best PvZ final of all time. Maybe the games weren't incredible, but there were a variety of classic HoTS/WoL builds (10 pool, cannon rush, soul train) some wacky shenanigans (baneling bust ZvP, tempest rush), and some signature Life zerglings and sOs CLUTCH moments (this last game, and that 3rd game where he went for the throat with that gateway all-in). Great series, one of the best that didn't involve terran I think. | ||
|
Talaris
Switzerland766 Posts
On November 08 2015 10:50 DJHelium wrote: Show nested quote + On November 08 2015 10:49 Weavel wrote: On November 08 2015 10:48 Ljas wrote: Nah proplayers just need to start working out more. Maybe next year they'll make a lighter trophy... ![]() Slivko is already prepared to win the UniversumChampionshipSeries (UCS) Trophy ![]() | ||
|
jalstar
United States8198 Posts
On November 08 2015 10:51 Nebuchad wrote: Show nested quote + On November 08 2015 10:50 pure.Wasted wrote: On November 08 2015 10:49 OsaX Nymloth wrote: On November 08 2015 10:48 KelsierSC wrote: shame when the better player lost but w/e Better player won. 'cause you know, he won the trophy. Winning doesn't make you better, it makes you the winner. Being better seems useless then lol even if the better player won 51% of the time it wouldn't be useless in reality it's probably above 80%, but only fanboys will say it's 100% and only when their favorite player just won | ||
|
Cricketer12
United States14003 Posts
| ||
|
DwD
Sweden8621 Posts
| ||
|
Estraizher
289 Posts
| ||
|
TheDougler
Canada8323 Posts
On November 08 2015 10:52 Zambrah wrote: How were the games? Any real macro games? Fantastic, but no real macro games. | ||
|
ChristianS
United States3304 Posts
On November 08 2015 10:51 OtherWorld wrote: Show nested quote + On November 08 2015 10:49 ChristianS wrote: Thanks to you guys who clarified. Zerg fans, is this more or less heartbreaking than JD's loss? I felt a little worse for JD because he was so much better in a straight macro game. In this, both players were cheesing all over, so it's hard to feel bad for bullshit losses. JD lost macro games against sOs Revisionist history... Do I misremember? I remember my understanding coming out of that tournament was that JD looked unstoppable, but sOs used hidden bases and all kinds of other goofy gimmicks to get in JD's head. I thought that was most people's interpretation, am I wrong? | ||
|
CakeSauc3
United States1437 Posts
![]() | ||
|
DMXD
United States4064 Posts
normally I dislike zvp but life and sos both are exciting players to watch. Very happy | ||
|
OsaX Nymloth
Poland3244 Posts
![]() | ||
| ||
Stellar Fest
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
[ Submit Event ] |
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Shuttle Horang2 Bisu Jaedong EffOrt Mini Light Soma BeSt [ Show more ] firebathero Hyuk Stork ZerO Snow ggaemo Rush Zeus Leta hero Killer Pusan Sea.KH sorry Last Sharp Mind Shine Mong soO Shinee Bale Aegong ToSsGirL Trap Sexy Free NotJumperer Terrorterran HiyA Icarus JulyZerg Sacsri zelot Noble ajuk12(nOOB) Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games gofns36038 singsing2147 olofmeister1175 B2W.Neo901 Mlord247 Hui .172 Liquid`VortiX128 Mew2King109 ArmadaUGS104 ToD91 QueenE91 Chillindude19 Railgan13 ZerO(Twitch)10 fpsfer Organizations
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|