On November 08 2015 07:53 [PkF] Wire wrote:
Life vs sOs would heavily depend on who gets in the head of the other first.
Life vs sOs would heavily depend on who gets in the head of the other first.
Neural Parasite wins!
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
Big J
Austria16289 Posts
On November 08 2015 07:53 [PkF] Wire wrote: Show nested quote + On November 08 2015 07:53 Diabolique wrote: On November 08 2015 07:51 OtherWorld wrote: $O$ to 3-0 into 4-2 win in the finals. Quick games please, I'm tired Absolutely ... that is my prediction ... sOs 4:2 in the final Life vs sOs would heavily depend on who gets in the head of the other first. Neural Parasite wins! | ||
|
ZerOCoolSC2
9066 Posts
| ||
|
Rollora
2450 Posts
On November 08 2015 07:52 Ej_ wrote: wow 2, I am impressed.... so if you accidentially select the wrong caster within the others, you have to press TAB as well... hmm well then its actually Uber-AmazingShow nested quote + On November 08 2015 07:51 nimdil wrote: On November 08 2015 07:49 BisuDagger wrote: That was amazing blink micro! Isn't blink micro one of the easiest tricks in progamer's arsenal? I believe it requiers less precision than i.e. marine splits. u need to control 2 different spellcasters (sentry and stalker) and that's a daunting task for majority of Protoss players | ||
|
[PkF] Wire
France24239 Posts
On November 08 2015 07:53 The_Templar wrote: Show nested quote + On November 08 2015 07:53 Diabolique wrote: On November 08 2015 07:51 OtherWorld wrote: $O$ to 3-0 into 4-2 win in the finals. Quick games please, I'm tired Absolutely ... that is my prediction ... sOs 4:2 in the final Life 4-3. Long games. and anyway Rogue is gonna turn this around. I believe. | ||
|
Longduzboub
40 Posts
On November 08 2015 07:52 Rollora wrote: I don't find microing a single type of unit in any way "amazing" if it is the only thing you have to take care of in the game. Its select, press b, blink back. I don't see where this counts for being special, but I guess I am too much used to see terrans playing I guess you never played protoss at a decent level | ||
|
Tamagoshi
Brazil981 Posts
On November 08 2015 07:53 The_Templar wrote: Show nested quote + On November 08 2015 07:53 Diabolique wrote: On November 08 2015 07:51 OtherWorld wrote: $O$ to 3-0 into 4-2 win in the finals. Quick games please, I'm tired Absolutely ... that is my prediction ... sOs 4:2 in the final Life 4-3. Long games. sOs don't give us close finals. It is stomp or be stomped | ||
|
OtherWorld
France17333 Posts
So as a health advice, remember guys that you reach your maximum recommended daily dose of salt with only 2/3 of a teaspoon of salt, and that an excessive salt consumption is likely to have really bad effects on your health once you reach 50+, ending in you dying an horrible death. | ||
|
Nebuchad
Switzerland12536 Posts
On November 08 2015 07:54 Rollora wrote: Show nested quote + wow 2, I am impressed.... so if you accidentially select the wrong caster within the others, you have to press TAB as well... hmm well then its actually Uber-AmazingOn November 08 2015 07:52 Ej_ wrote: On November 08 2015 07:51 nimdil wrote: On November 08 2015 07:49 BisuDagger wrote: That was amazing blink micro! Isn't blink micro one of the easiest tricks in progamer's arsenal? I believe it requiers less precision than i.e. marine splits. u need to control 2 different spellcasters (sentry and stalker) and that's a daunting task for majority of Protoss players I love it when two obvious trolls can't recognize each other. | ||
|
agsub
Singapore368 Posts
http://kotaku.com/at-blizzcon-not-even-hydralisks-get-to-jump-the-line-1741203460 | ||
|
Big J
Austria16289 Posts
On November 08 2015 07:54 OtherWorld wrote: I smell SALT. So as a health advice, remember guys that you reach your maximum recommended daily dose of salt with only 2/3 of a teaspoon of salt, and that an excessive salt consumption is likely to have really bad effects on your health once you reach 50+, ending in you dying an horrible death. that's why you have to get rid of it again ![]() | ||
|
lolfail9001
Russian Federation40190 Posts
On November 08 2015 07:54 OtherWorld wrote: I smell SALT. So as a health advice, remember guys that you reach your maximum recommended daily dose of salt with only 2/3 of a teaspoon of salt, and that an excessive salt consumption is likely to have really bad effects on your health once you reach 50+, ending in you dying an horrible death. This planet needs some painless ways to die. | ||
|
Ej_
47656 Posts
On November 08 2015 07:54 agsub wrote: Like what the casters mentioned, some crazy dude came to blizzcon dressed as a hydralisk http://kotaku.com/at-blizzcon-not-even-hydralisks-get-to-jump-the-line-1741203460 fuck the hydra, there's a guy sporting a mecha Anub'arak suit | ||
|
Phredxor
New Zealand15076 Posts
On November 08 2015 07:54 ZerOCoolSC2 wrote: With the level of play this Blizzcon, I can't help but feel TaeJa would have done extremely well this time around. Lol. | ||
|
BlackCompany
Germany8388 Posts
On November 08 2015 07:54 agsub wrote: Like what the casters mentioned, some crazy dude came to blizzcon dressed as a hydralisk http://kotaku.com/at-blizzcon-not-even-hydralisks-get-to-jump-the-line-1741203460 That's amazing, give that guy the 100k | ||
|
xtorn
4067 Posts
On November 08 2015 07:51 The_Templar wrote: Show nested quote + On November 08 2015 07:51 Alchemik wrote: On November 08 2015 07:50 xtorn wrote: On a more positive note, 64k viewers considering that there is also Hearthstone final and Heroes of the Storm as well. I would say thats amazing for eSports overall. isn't it like 75k Yes, not sure why xtorn is only counting the main stream. Also, I'd imagine a lot of people aren't using twitch. yea i totally forgot about the other language streams | ||
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
On November 08 2015 07:55 Phredxor wrote: Show nested quote + On November 08 2015 07:54 ZerOCoolSC2 wrote: With the level of play this Blizzcon, I can't help but feel TaeJa would have done extremely well this time around. Lol. if TaeJa practiced he would have a good shot since most of these guys didnt | ||
|
Ej_
47656 Posts
| ||
|
Dream95
129 Posts
| ||
|
Talaris
Switzerland766 Posts
On November 08 2015 07:54 agsub wrote: Like what the casters mentioned, some crazy dude came to blizzcon dressed as a hydralisk http://kotaku.com/at-blizzcon-not-even-hydralisks-get-to-jump-the-line-1741203460 that's a girl | ||
|
DwD
Sweden8621 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games |
|
PiGosaur Cup
PiGStarcraft177
Kung Fu Cup
Stellar Fest
The PondCast
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
Stellar Fest
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
[ Show More ] FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
|
|
|