On November 08 2015 07:32 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
This looks like a campaign mission
This looks like a campaign mission
LOL!
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
xtorn
4067 Posts
On November 08 2015 07:32 KingofdaHipHop wrote: This looks like a campaign mission LOL! | ||
|
Elentos
55594 Posts
| ||
|
SplattedOne
155 Posts
| ||
|
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Netherlands30548 Posts
| ||
|
lolfail9001
Russian Federation40190 Posts
| ||
|
Zealously
East Gorteau22261 Posts
On November 08 2015 07:29 Nezgar wrote: Show nested quote + On November 08 2015 07:23 Zealously wrote: On November 08 2015 07:18 Nezgar wrote: On November 08 2015 07:16 Phredxor wrote: On November 08 2015 07:15 Nezgar wrote: On November 08 2015 07:13 Zealously wrote: On November 08 2015 07:11 Nakajin wrote: Life win again, why the fuck did the most BM and rude people always win. Do you need a napkin Calm the fuck down, no need to be rude to everyone Welcome to LR. Thanks, been here for a while. Still unnecessary for an admin to insult and trash talk other users, what a shining example On November 08 2015 07:17 Zealously wrote: But it's fine to shit on Life because he's not here to call anyone out? So I am free to insult everyone who says "fuck protoss" and "protoss X is a scrub"? My being an admin does not prohibit me from being a normal fan and posting in the way of LR threads. If someone shits on Life, I have no qualms with calling them on it. I think I've well earned that right. "I am at the top, so I can treat you the way I want to, deal with it" That is a very interesting attitude. And moderators or admins being toxic in a thread/discussion does not help to get a more civil climate. "He shits on Life, so I am allowed to shit on him" is not that great of an attitude either... If you don't want people to trash talk your favorite player, maybe you should consider not trash talking users in response. Did it strike you that people take every chance to trashtalk me when Life loses? | ||
|
Phredxor
New Zealand15076 Posts
| ||
|
Dream95
129 Posts
| ||
|
Topin
Peru10128 Posts
| ||
|
ZerOCoolSC2
9066 Posts
| ||
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
| ||
|
Deathstar
9150 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Alchemik
Poland7124 Posts
| ||
|
Ej_
47656 Posts
Still works wonders vs Terran. | ||
|
Deathstar
9150 Posts
On November 08 2015 07:34 Shellshock wrote: my stream is behind Wrong $O$ is a god | ||
|
Dream95
129 Posts
| ||
|
[PkF] Wire
France24239 Posts
| ||
|
Elentos
55594 Posts
On November 08 2015 07:34 Zealously wrote: Show nested quote + On November 08 2015 07:29 Nezgar wrote: On November 08 2015 07:23 Zealously wrote: On November 08 2015 07:18 Nezgar wrote: On November 08 2015 07:16 Phredxor wrote: On November 08 2015 07:15 Nezgar wrote: On November 08 2015 07:13 Zealously wrote: On November 08 2015 07:11 Nakajin wrote: Life win again, why the fuck did the most BM and rude people always win. Do you need a napkin Calm the fuck down, no need to be rude to everyone Welcome to LR. Thanks, been here for a while. Still unnecessary for an admin to insult and trash talk other users, what a shining example On November 08 2015 07:17 Zealously wrote: But it's fine to shit on Life because he's not here to call anyone out? So I am free to insult everyone who says "fuck protoss" and "protoss X is a scrub"? My being an admin does not prohibit me from being a normal fan and posting in the way of LR threads. If someone shits on Life, I have no qualms with calling them on it. I think I've well earned that right. "I am at the top, so I can treat you the way I want to, deal with it" That is a very interesting attitude. And moderators or admins being toxic in a thread/discussion does not help to get a more civil climate. "He shits on Life, so I am allowed to shit on him" is not that great of an attitude either... If you don't want people to trash talk your favorite player, maybe you should consider not trash talking users in response. Did it strike you that people take every chance to trashtalk me when Life loses? Or wins close games. Or doesn't play in Proleague. | ||
|
AbuntuGuntu
United States1972 Posts
| ||
|
SetGuitarsToKill
Canada28396 Posts
| ||
| ||
|
|
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
Stellar Fest
Stellar Fest
Stellar Fest
The PondCast
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
CranKy Ducklings
[ Show More ] Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
|
|
|