• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:40
CEST 06:40
KST 13:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9154 users

[WCS] Global Finals - Day 1 2015 - Page 97

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 95 96 97 98 99 423 Next
The first match is scheduled to begin at 18:30 GMT (+00:00)
tomastaz
Profile Joined January 2013
United States976 Posts
November 01 2015 17:25 GMT
#1921
On November 02 2015 02:25 [PkF] Wire wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2015 02:24 tomastaz wrote:
uhh can I just go ahead and start posting pictures of Jaedong early?

that scrub is not even there

that's not even relevant
No church in the wild --- @tzhang0126
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
November 01 2015 17:25 GMT
#1922
On November 02 2015 02:25 [PkF] Wire wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2015 02:24 tomastaz wrote:
uhh can I just go ahead and start posting pictures of Jaedong early?

that scrub is not even there

only non-Dota player to break top30 esport tournament earnings
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
OtherWorld
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
France17333 Posts
November 01 2015 17:25 GMT
#1923
On November 02 2015 02:22 Lorning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2015 02:21 Cricketer12 wrote:
On November 02 2015 02:20 Lorning wrote:
First post on page 100 gets something

does that mean you'll cheat like last year?

I didn't cheat, I was just ultrafast

Well technically you pulled the thread's plug, didn't you?
Used Sigs - New Sigs - Cheap Sigs - Buy the Best Cheap Sig near You at www.cheapsigforsale.com
lolfail9001
Profile Joined August 2013
Russian Federation40190 Posts
November 01 2015 17:26 GMT
#1924
On November 02 2015 02:23 Diabolique wrote:
OK, so my favorite finals:

1. ByuL vs. sOs
- well, this is my predicted one, so it is obvious, it would also mean, ByuL managed to beat all the Classics, herOs and INnoVations ... and I really wish him lots of success by becoming the "forever Dong"

2. INnoVation vs. sOs
- probably the most predicted final by everyone and the most probable one, but when everyone expects it, it will surely not happen

3. herO vs. sOs
- because we all want to know, is sOs does it again ... and again ... the 2 gate proxies :-)

4. FanTaSy vs. sOs
- because that would be so awesome after FanTaSy was already practically out of the tournament ... and he is such a nice guy ...

5. Lilbow vs. sOs
- because in this case Europe rulezzzzzzz!!!!! :-)

6. Life vs. sOs
- because I want to see Life dead!

And now very unprobable finals, but which I would love to see anyway :-)
- sOs vs. Dream, because I want to see a destroyed Dream
- sOs vs. Polt, because I want to see a destroyed Polt
- sOs vs. Hydra, because I want to see a destroyed Hydra
- sOs vs. Rain, because I want to see a destroyed Rain

Just no team kills please!


I like how you have 10 desired finals out of 8 possible.
DeMoN pulls off a Miracle and Flies to the Moon
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
November 01 2015 17:26 GMT
#1925
On November 02 2015 02:25 tomastaz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2015 02:25 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On November 02 2015 02:24 tomastaz wrote:
uhh can I just go ahead and start posting pictures of Jaedong early?

that scrub is not even there

that's not even relevant

I'm baiting out comments so that we get to 100 quicker
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
November 01 2015 17:26 GMT
#1926
On November 02 2015 02:25 OtherWorld wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2015 02:22 Lorning wrote:
On November 02 2015 02:21 Cricketer12 wrote:
On November 02 2015 02:20 Lorning wrote:
First post on page 100 gets something

does that mean you'll cheat like last year?

I didn't cheat, I was just ultrafast

Well technically you pulled the thread's plug, didn't you?

I can't close threads, only post in closed ones
Community News
TL+ Member
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
Netherlands30548 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-11-01 17:27:09
November 01 2015 17:26 GMT
#1927
At the end of blizzcon it will look like this:

[image loading]
Neosteel Enthusiast
OtherWorld
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
France17333 Posts
November 01 2015 17:26 GMT
#1928
On November 02 2015 02:25 Ej_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2015 02:25 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On November 02 2015 02:24 tomastaz wrote:
uhh can I just go ahead and start posting pictures of Jaedong early?

that scrub is not even there

only non-Dota player to break top30 esport tournament earnings

tbh I'm sure many reality TV stars made more earnings than talented persons
Used Sigs - New Sigs - Cheap Sigs - Buy the Best Cheap Sig near You at www.cheapsigforsale.com
Paljas
Profile Joined October 2011
Germany6926 Posts
November 01 2015 17:26 GMT
#1929
so excite to shitpost without restrictions again
[image loading]
TL+ Member
Diabolique
Profile Joined June 2015
Czech Republic5118 Posts
November 01 2015 17:27 GMT
#1930
On November 02 2015 02:19 Cricketer12 wrote:
I better get 100.... in the case that I don't,
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]

Yes, yes and yes!!! :-)
sOs | Rogue | Maru | Trap | Scarlett | Snute | MC
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
November 01 2015 17:27 GMT
#1931
On November 02 2015 02:26 lolfail9001 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2015 02:23 Diabolique wrote:
OK, so my favorite finals:

1. ByuL vs. sOs
- well, this is my predicted one, so it is obvious, it would also mean, ByuL managed to beat all the Classics, herOs and INnoVations ... and I really wish him lots of success by becoming the "forever Dong"

2. INnoVation vs. sOs
- probably the most predicted final by everyone and the most probable one, but when everyone expects it, it will surely not happen

3. herO vs. sOs
- because we all want to know, is sOs does it again ... and again ... the 2 gate proxies :-)

4. FanTaSy vs. sOs
- because that would be so awesome after FanTaSy was already practically out of the tournament ... and he is such a nice guy ...

5. Lilbow vs. sOs
- because in this case Europe rulezzzzzzz!!!!! :-)

6. Life vs. sOs
- because I want to see Life dead!

And now very unprobable finals, but which I would love to see anyway :-)
- sOs vs. Dream, because I want to see a destroyed Dream
- sOs vs. Polt, because I want to see a destroyed Polt
- sOs vs. Hydra, because I want to see a destroyed Hydra
- sOs vs. Rain, because I want to see a destroyed Rain

Just no team kills please!


I like how you have 10 desired finals out of 8 possible.

There's more than 8 possible finals.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
November 01 2015 17:28 GMT
#1932
On November 02 2015 02:26 OtherWorld wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2015 02:25 Ej_ wrote:
On November 02 2015 02:25 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On November 02 2015 02:24 tomastaz wrote:
uhh can I just go ahead and start posting pictures of Jaedong early?

that scrub is not even there

only non-Dota player to break top30 esport tournament earnings

tbh I'm sure many reality TV stars made more earnings than talented persons

Also has a better record vs Taeja than soO or Zest :D
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
November 01 2015 17:28 GMT
#1933
On November 02 2015 02:25 Lorning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2015 02:24 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On November 02 2015 02:23 Charoisaur wrote:
I'm pretty sure either INnoVation or one of the 6 dragons (Zest, Rain, PartinG, Classic, herO, sOs) win this.
Can't see any other player winning.

Zealously will comment on that

Zealously is the most delusional person on TL

He actually thinks Life will beat Lilbow lol

Staff fight gogogogo
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
November 01 2015 17:28 GMT
#1934
On November 02 2015 02:27 Elentos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2015 02:26 lolfail9001 wrote:
On November 02 2015 02:23 Diabolique wrote:
OK, so my favorite finals:

1. ByuL vs. sOs
- well, this is my predicted one, so it is obvious, it would also mean, ByuL managed to beat all the Classics, herOs and INnoVations ... and I really wish him lots of success by becoming the "forever Dong"

2. INnoVation vs. sOs
- probably the most predicted final by everyone and the most probable one, but when everyone expects it, it will surely not happen

3. herO vs. sOs
- because we all want to know, is sOs does it again ... and again ... the 2 gate proxies :-)

4. FanTaSy vs. sOs
- because that would be so awesome after FanTaSy was already practically out of the tournament ... and he is such a nice guy ...

5. Lilbow vs. sOs
- because in this case Europe rulezzzzzzz!!!!! :-)

6. Life vs. sOs
- because I want to see Life dead!

And now very unprobable finals, but which I would love to see anyway :-)
- sOs vs. Dream, because I want to see a destroyed Dream
- sOs vs. Polt, because I want to see a destroyed Polt
- sOs vs. Hydra, because I want to see a destroyed Hydra
- sOs vs. Rain, because I want to see a destroyed Rain

Just no team kills please!


I like how you have 10 desired finals out of 8 possible.

There's more than 8 possible finals.

64 if I'm not mistaken (8^2, 8 possible players out of each bracket)
rotta
Profile Joined December 2011
5652 Posts
November 01 2015 17:28 GMT
#1935
On November 02 2015 02:27 Diabolique wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2015 02:19 Cricketer12 wrote:
I better get 100.... in the case that I don't,
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]

Yes, yes and yes!!! :-)

I approve.
don't wall off against random
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
November 01 2015 17:28 GMT
#1936
On November 02 2015 02:28 Cricketer12 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2015 02:25 Lorning wrote:
On November 02 2015 02:24 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On November 02 2015 02:23 Charoisaur wrote:
I'm pretty sure either INnoVation or one of the 6 dragons (Zest, Rain, PartinG, Classic, herO, sOs) win this.
Can't see any other player winning.

Zealously will comment on that

Zealously is the most delusional person on TL

He actually thinks Life will beat Lilbow lol

Staff fight gogogogo

grudge match
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
November 01 2015 17:28 GMT
#1937
On November 02 2015 02:28 [PkF] Wire wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2015 02:27 Elentos wrote:
On November 02 2015 02:26 lolfail9001 wrote:
On November 02 2015 02:23 Diabolique wrote:
OK, so my favorite finals:

1. ByuL vs. sOs
- well, this is my predicted one, so it is obvious, it would also mean, ByuL managed to beat all the Classics, herOs and INnoVations ... and I really wish him lots of success by becoming the "forever Dong"

2. INnoVation vs. sOs
- probably the most predicted final by everyone and the most probable one, but when everyone expects it, it will surely not happen

3. herO vs. sOs
- because we all want to know, is sOs does it again ... and again ... the 2 gate proxies :-)

4. FanTaSy vs. sOs
- because that would be so awesome after FanTaSy was already practically out of the tournament ... and he is such a nice guy ...

5. Lilbow vs. sOs
- because in this case Europe rulezzzzzzz!!!!! :-)

6. Life vs. sOs
- because I want to see Life dead!

And now very unprobable finals, but which I would love to see anyway :-)
- sOs vs. Dream, because I want to see a destroyed Dream
- sOs vs. Polt, because I want to see a destroyed Polt
- sOs vs. Hydra, because I want to see a destroyed Hydra
- sOs vs. Rain, because I want to see a destroyed Rain

Just no team kills please!


I like how you have 10 desired finals out of 8 possible.

There's more than 8 possible finals.

64 if I'm not mistaken (8^2, 8 possible players out of each bracket)

NVM he probably meant 8 possible finals for sOs.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
November 01 2015 17:29 GMT
#1938
On November 02 2015 02:28 Elentos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2015 02:28 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On November 02 2015 02:27 Elentos wrote:
On November 02 2015 02:26 lolfail9001 wrote:
On November 02 2015 02:23 Diabolique wrote:
OK, so my favorite finals:

1. ByuL vs. sOs
- well, this is my predicted one, so it is obvious, it would also mean, ByuL managed to beat all the Classics, herOs and INnoVations ... and I really wish him lots of success by becoming the "forever Dong"

2. INnoVation vs. sOs
- probably the most predicted final by everyone and the most probable one, but when everyone expects it, it will surely not happen

3. herO vs. sOs
- because we all want to know, is sOs does it again ... and again ... the 2 gate proxies :-)

4. FanTaSy vs. sOs
- because that would be so awesome after FanTaSy was already practically out of the tournament ... and he is such a nice guy ...

5. Lilbow vs. sOs
- because in this case Europe rulezzzzzzz!!!!! :-)

6. Life vs. sOs
- because I want to see Life dead!

And now very unprobable finals, but which I would love to see anyway :-)
- sOs vs. Dream, because I want to see a destroyed Dream
- sOs vs. Polt, because I want to see a destroyed Polt
- sOs vs. Hydra, because I want to see a destroyed Hydra
- sOs vs. Rain, because I want to see a destroyed Rain

Just no team kills please!


I like how you have 10 desired finals out of 8 possible.

There's more than 8 possible finals.

64 if I'm not mistaken (8^2, 8 possible players out of each bracket)

NVM he probably meant 8 possible finals for sOs.

ha ha lol indeed
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
November 01 2015 17:29 GMT
#1939
On November 02 2015 02:28 Ej_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2015 02:26 OtherWorld wrote:
On November 02 2015 02:25 Ej_ wrote:
On November 02 2015 02:25 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On November 02 2015 02:24 tomastaz wrote:
uhh can I just go ahead and start posting pictures of Jaedong early?

that scrub is not even there

only non-Dota player to break top30 esport tournament earnings

tbh I'm sure many reality TV stars made more earnings than talented persons

Also has a better record vs Taeja than soO or Zest :D

Flash has the best record vs TaeJa and we all know what that's worth.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
November 01 2015 17:29 GMT
#1940
On November 02 2015 02:28 Ej_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2015 02:26 OtherWorld wrote:
On November 02 2015 02:25 Ej_ wrote:
On November 02 2015 02:25 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On November 02 2015 02:24 tomastaz wrote:
uhh can I just go ahead and start posting pictures of Jaedong early?

that scrub is not even there

only non-Dota player to break top30 esport tournament earnings

tbh I'm sure many reality TV stars made more earnings than talented persons

Also has a better record vs Taeja than soO or Zest :D

considering soO was broken, Zest sucks at TvP and JD has experience vs TaeJa not that surprising
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
Prev 1 95 96 97 98 99 423 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 20m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft381
RuFF_SC2 194
Nina 111
-ZergGirl 76
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2112
sorry 37
910 20
Bale 18
yabsab 15
Icarus 6
Dota 2
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1184
taco 271
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox726
Other Games
summit1g8117
JimRising 687
Day[9].tv466
WinterStarcraft341
C9.Mang0285
Livibee151
Sick145
Maynarde132
ViBE83
ArmadaUGS32
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick833
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream174
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2119
League of Legends
• Stunt381
Other Games
• Day9tv466
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
6h 20m
Stellar Fest
8h 20m
The PondCast
1d 5h
OSC
1d 8h
Stellar Fest
1d 8h
OSC
1d 19h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.