• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:49
CEST 19:49
KST 02:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)48Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10585 users

[WCS] Global Finals - Day 1 2015 - Page 40

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 38 39 40 41 42 423 Next
The first match is scheduled to begin at 18:30 GMT (+00:00)
OtherWorld
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
France17333 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-10-22 15:58:56
October 22 2015 15:58 GMT
#781
INNOVATION FANS LOOK OVER HERE

I am willing to sigbet with you. With 12 of you. What's the deal? If INnoVation wins the WCS Global Finals and becomes WCS World Champion, you get to have the entirety of my sig for a period of 365 days divided by the number of people who sign up for this (meaning if there are 12 people in it, it's one month for each person). If INnoVation doesn't win... then I get to have the entirety of all of your sigs for 2 to 8 months : 2 months if he loses in the finals, 4 months if he loses in the Ro4, 6 months if he loses in the Ro8 and 8 months if he loses in the Ro16 (but INnoVation is so great that it shouldn't happen, right?).

There's only one restriction : you must have more than 1000 posts, or more than 500 posts if you're a proven INno fan (the list of proven INno fans is determined by me and only me, though I'll probably ask help from GumBa).
Deal?

List of people who have balls
Charoisaur
HellHound
Philozovic (+ this guy has four balls instead of two because he's doing a double-bet with me)
Used Sigs - New Sigs - Cheap Sigs - Buy the Best Cheap Sig near You at www.cheapsigforsale.com
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 22 2015 15:59 GMT
#782
Innovation's fans have no passion: confirmed.

Jin Air fans are more passionate: confirmed.

I am NOT JUST MAKING SHIT UP: confirmed.
kiss kiss fall in love
OtherWorld
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
France17333 Posts
October 22 2015 15:59 GMT
#783
On October 23 2015 00:45 deacon.frost wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2015 00:43 OtherWorld wrote:
On October 23 2015 00:40 IntoTheheart wrote:
OtherWorld, pics or it isn't happening. French girls are pretty great, yo. Have a bit of confidence.

On October 23 2015 00:38 OtherWorld wrote:
On October 23 2015 00:36 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 23 2015 00:35 OtherWorld wrote:
On October 23 2015 00:34 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 22 2015 23:58 opisska wrote:
Is Czech Republic the new central of passion?

As long as you'r $O$ fans, I don't care where the centre is. Remember that the centre of passion is always the heart.

Or the balls, or the stomach. Depends.

Heart's better, because everyone has one.
Well, mostly. I don't know about Inno. Do robots dream of electric beats?

Are you telling me that some people don't have stomachs? d:
Yeah INno does have a heart, which was taken out when he was tranformed into a robot. His heart is now in a box in the SKT1 laboratory. As for his dreams, well I think he dreams of Hellbats killing roaches and banelings every night.


Does Innovation have a brain, or just a chip connected to iloveoov? This is something I've been curious about for a long time.

French girls are - for most of them - overrated. There, I broke a myth.
As for INno's brain/chip, I'm afeared you'll have to reach out to the highly reputed scholar GumBa on this one, my knowledge is not that great.

Though I heard from girls returning from France that your boys are gorgeous Not interested myself, but what French ladies thinks about French gentlemen?

I'm no expert on French men as far as handsomeness goes but I think we're not too bad, probably because of our sick French romance skills. Most of the girls I know are quite excited by non-French men (most usually : Italians, Spaniards, Australians - the blond-haired, surfer type of Autralian -, Californians - the blond-haired, surfer type of Californian -, and Scandinavians), although whether or not it is just because people have a tendency to prefer what they don't have is yet to be determined.

On October 23 2015 00:46 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2015 00:43 Diabolique wrote:
On October 23 2015 00:40 IntoTheheart wrote:
OtherWorld, pics or it isn't happening. French girls are pretty great, yo. Have a bit of confidence.

On October 23 2015 00:38 OtherWorld wrote:
On October 23 2015 00:36 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 23 2015 00:35 OtherWorld wrote:
On October 23 2015 00:34 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 22 2015 23:58 opisska wrote:
Is Czech Republic the new central of passion?

As long as you'r $O$ fans, I don't care where the centre is. Remember that the centre of passion is always the heart.

Or the balls, or the stomach. Depends.

Heart's better, because everyone has one.
Well, mostly. I don't know about Inno. Do robots dream of electric beats?

Are you telling me that some people don't have stomachs? d:
Yeah INno does have a heart, which was taken out when he was tranformed into a robot. His heart is now in a box in the SKT1 laboratory. As for his dreams, well I think he dreams of Hellbats killing roaches and banelings every night.


Does Innovation have a brain, or just a chip connected to iloveoov? This is something I've been curious about for a long time.

What is Iloveoov?

He's the head coach of SKT1, there was a legend back in the day that when Fantasy was doing well, it was because he was really under iloveoov's mind control. Legendary BW player.

Show nested quote +
On October 23 2015 00:43 OtherWorld wrote:
On October 23 2015 00:40 IntoTheheart wrote:
OtherWorld, pics or it isn't happening. French girls are pretty great, yo. Have a bit of confidence.

On October 23 2015 00:38 OtherWorld wrote:
On October 23 2015 00:36 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 23 2015 00:35 OtherWorld wrote:
On October 23 2015 00:34 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 22 2015 23:58 opisska wrote:
Is Czech Republic the new central of passion?

As long as you'r $O$ fans, I don't care where the centre is. Remember that the centre of passion is always the heart.

Or the balls, or the stomach. Depends.

Heart's better, because everyone has one.
Well, mostly. I don't know about Inno. Do robots dream of electric beats?

Are you telling me that some people don't have stomachs? d:
Yeah INno does have a heart, which was taken out when he was tranformed into a robot. His heart is now in a box in the SKT1 laboratory. As for his dreams, well I think he dreams of Hellbats killing roaches and banelings every night.


Does Innovation have a brain, or just a chip connected to iloveoov? This is something I've been curious about for a long time.

French girls are - for most of them - overrated. There, I broke a myth.
As for INno's brain/chip, I'm afeared you'll have to reach out to the highly reputed scholar GumBa on this one, my knowledge is not that great.


I've only met a few French girls, and they're just unreal.

Did you meet them in France or out of France?
Used Sigs - New Sigs - Cheap Sigs - Buy the Best Cheap Sig near You at www.cheapsigforsale.com
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 22 2015 16:02 GMT
#784
Out of France, they're exchange students. ^__^
kiss kiss fall in love
OtherWorld
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
France17333 Posts
October 22 2015 16:04 GMT
#785
On October 23 2015 01:02 IntoTheheart wrote:
Out of France, they're exchange students. ^__^

Ah, they're the kind of French girls who like experiences then. They're usually pretty cool, yeah.
Used Sigs - New Sigs - Cheap Sigs - Buy the Best Cheap Sig near You at www.cheapsigforsale.com
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 22 2015 16:17 GMT
#786
What's the other type of French girl?
kiss kiss fall in love
opisska
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Poland8852 Posts
October 22 2015 16:30 GMT
#787
I don't even know why I am in this thread because looking at the schedule in detail it looks much worse than I thought. Ro16 is lost completely, but that I knew for a long time. However also the Blizzcon part is played stupidly early. Normally I would like that, because it translates to some evening/early-night CEST, but in Argentina, it makes more of an afternoon/evening and I will probably be expected to move my sorry ass to do some actual work during that time and I am not sure how feasible it will be to watch SC2 half a meter underground soaked in hydraulic oil ...
"Jeez, that's far from ideal." - Serral, the king of mild trashtalk
TL+ Member
OtherWorld
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
France17333 Posts
October 22 2015 16:30 GMT
#788
French girls who are French-centered, anxious and not fun^^
Used Sigs - New Sigs - Cheap Sigs - Buy the Best Cheap Sig near You at www.cheapsigforsale.com
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 22 2015 16:30 GMT
#789
You'll do it with great passion, hopefully you don't ignite anything.
kiss kiss fall in love
OtherWorld
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
France17333 Posts
October 22 2015 16:31 GMT
#790
On October 23 2015 01:30 opisska wrote:
I don't even know why I am in this thread because looking at the schedule in detail it looks much worse than I thought. Ro16 is lost completely, but that I knew for a long time. However also the Blizzcon part is played stupidly early. Normally I would like that, because it translates to some evening/early-night CEST, but in Argentina, it makes more of an afternoon/evening and I will probably be expected to move my sorry ass to do some actual work during that time and I am not sure how feasible it will be to watch SC2 half a meter underground soaked in hydraulic oil ...

What are you doing in Argentina?
Used Sigs - New Sigs - Cheap Sigs - Buy the Best Cheap Sig near You at www.cheapsigforsale.com
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 22 2015 16:33 GMT
#791
On October 23 2015 00:50 IntoTheheart wrote:
What a gem.
So really she's excellent like Cure.

FTFY
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
opisska
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Poland8852 Posts
October 22 2015 16:33 GMT
#792
On October 23 2015 01:31 OtherWorld wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2015 01:30 opisska wrote:
I don't even know why I am in this thread because looking at the schedule in detail it looks much worse than I thought. Ro16 is lost completely, but that I knew for a long time. However also the Blizzcon part is played stupidly early. Normally I would like that, because it translates to some evening/early-night CEST, but in Argentina, it makes more of an afternoon/evening and I will probably be expected to move my sorry ass to do some actual work during that time and I am not sure how feasible it will be to watch SC2 half a meter underground soaked in hydraulic oil ...

What are you doing in Argentina?


Operating a robotic telescope as a part of a big international astroparticle physics experiment called The Pierre Auger Observatory. I usually go there once or twice a year to fix things that can't be really solved remotely and to report on latest results, this year's journey sadly coincides with Blizzcon as I am leaving next Friday and staying until November 20 or so.
"Jeez, that's far from ideal." - Serral, the king of mild trashtalk
TL+ Member
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 22 2015 16:34 GMT
#793
On October 23 2015 00:59 IntoTheheart wrote:
Innovation's fans have no passion: confirmed.

Jin Air fans are more passionate: confirmed.

I am NOT JUST MAKING SHIT UP: confirmed.

Jin Air phan best phan
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
OtherWorld
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
France17333 Posts
October 22 2015 16:35 GMT
#794
On October 23 2015 01:33 opisska wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2015 01:31 OtherWorld wrote:
On October 23 2015 01:30 opisska wrote:
I don't even know why I am in this thread because looking at the schedule in detail it looks much worse than I thought. Ro16 is lost completely, but that I knew for a long time. However also the Blizzcon part is played stupidly early. Normally I would like that, because it translates to some evening/early-night CEST, but in Argentina, it makes more of an afternoon/evening and I will probably be expected to move my sorry ass to do some actual work during that time and I am not sure how feasible it will be to watch SC2 half a meter underground soaked in hydraulic oil ...

What are you doing in Argentina?


Operating a robotic telescope as a part of a big international astroparticle physics experiment called The Pierre Auger Observatory. I usually go there once or twice a year to fix things that can't be really solved remotely and to report on latest results, this year's journey sadly coincides with Blizzcon as I am leaving next Friday and staying until November 20 or so.

Wow, that's pretty cool. I mean not the fact that it is at the same time as BlizzCon ofc, but the job.
Used Sigs - New Sigs - Cheap Sigs - Buy the Best Cheap Sig near You at www.cheapsigforsale.com
opisska
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Poland8852 Posts
October 22 2015 16:36 GMT
#795
Now this reminded me of watching some IEM on the floor of the Buenos Aires Ezeiza airport. I was really happy when AENA announced that they will provide free wifi on all big airports and it really worked. However I also almost missed the flight that day
"Jeez, that's far from ideal." - Serral, the king of mild trashtalk
TL+ Member
opisska
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Poland8852 Posts
October 22 2015 16:38 GMT
#796
On October 23 2015 01:35 OtherWorld wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2015 01:33 opisska wrote:
On October 23 2015 01:31 OtherWorld wrote:
On October 23 2015 01:30 opisska wrote:
I don't even know why I am in this thread because looking at the schedule in detail it looks much worse than I thought. Ro16 is lost completely, but that I knew for a long time. However also the Blizzcon part is played stupidly early. Normally I would like that, because it translates to some evening/early-night CEST, but in Argentina, it makes more of an afternoon/evening and I will probably be expected to move my sorry ass to do some actual work during that time and I am not sure how feasible it will be to watch SC2 half a meter underground soaked in hydraulic oil ...

What are you doing in Argentina?


Operating a robotic telescope as a part of a big international astroparticle physics experiment called The Pierre Auger Observatory. I usually go there once or twice a year to fix things that can't be really solved remotely and to report on latest results, this year's journey sadly coincides with Blizzcon as I am leaving next Friday and staying until November 20 or so.

Wow, that's pretty cool. I mean not the fact that it is at the same time as BlizzCon ofc, but the job.


I must admit that I like to make it sound that way. It has also some very much less cool parts, but fieldwork in Argentina is surely my most favourite thing anyone ever paid me for.
"Jeez, that's far from ideal." - Serral, the king of mild trashtalk
TL+ Member
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 22 2015 16:43 GMT
#797
On October 23 2015 01:38 opisska wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2015 01:35 OtherWorld wrote:
On October 23 2015 01:33 opisska wrote:
On October 23 2015 01:31 OtherWorld wrote:
On October 23 2015 01:30 opisska wrote:
I don't even know why I am in this thread because looking at the schedule in detail it looks much worse than I thought. Ro16 is lost completely, but that I knew for a long time. However also the Blizzcon part is played stupidly early. Normally I would like that, because it translates to some evening/early-night CEST, but in Argentina, it makes more of an afternoon/evening and I will probably be expected to move my sorry ass to do some actual work during that time and I am not sure how feasible it will be to watch SC2 half a meter underground soaked in hydraulic oil ...

What are you doing in Argentina?


Operating a robotic telescope as a part of a big international astroparticle physics experiment called The Pierre Auger Observatory. I usually go there once or twice a year to fix things that can't be really solved remotely and to report on latest results, this year's journey sadly coincides with Blizzcon as I am leaving next Friday and staying until November 20 or so.

Wow, that's pretty cool. I mean not the fact that it is at the same time as BlizzCon ofc, but the job.


I must admit that I like to make it sound that way. It has also some very much less cool parts, but fieldwork in Argentina is surely my most favourite thing anyone ever paid me for.

You forgot to use a keyword like Blizzcon which would make this post on-topic!
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 22 2015 16:46 GMT
#798
On October 23 2015 01:43 Cricketer12 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2015 01:38 opisska wrote:
On October 23 2015 01:35 OtherWorld wrote:
On October 23 2015 01:33 opisska wrote:
On October 23 2015 01:31 OtherWorld wrote:
On October 23 2015 01:30 opisska wrote:
I don't even know why I am in this thread because looking at the schedule in detail it looks much worse than I thought. Ro16 is lost completely, but that I knew for a long time. However also the Blizzcon part is played stupidly early. Normally I would like that, because it translates to some evening/early-night CEST, but in Argentina, it makes more of an afternoon/evening and I will probably be expected to move my sorry ass to do some actual work during that time and I am not sure how feasible it will be to watch SC2 half a meter underground soaked in hydraulic oil ...

What are you doing in Argentina?


Operating a robotic telescope as a part of a big international astroparticle physics experiment called The Pierre Auger Observatory. I usually go there once or twice a year to fix things that can't be really solved remotely and to report on latest results, this year's journey sadly coincides with Blizzcon as I am leaving next Friday and staying until November 20 or so.

Wow, that's pretty cool. I mean not the fact that it is at the same time as BlizzCon ofc, but the job.


I must admit that I like to make it sound that way. It has also some very much less cool parts, but fieldwork in Argentina is surely my most favourite thing anyone ever paid me for.

You forgot to use a keyword like Blizzcon which would make this post on-topic!

Cricketer calling people out on spamming? What has this world come to?
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 22 2015 16:48 GMT
#799
Takes a spammer to know a spammer.
kiss kiss fall in love
Diabolique
Profile Joined June 2015
Czech Republic5118 Posts
October 22 2015 16:52 GMT
#800
OK, so back to the topic. Who will cheer with me for FanTaSy to win in the first round? :-)
sOs | Rogue | Maru | Trap | Scarlett | Snute | MC
Prev 1 38 39 40 41 42 423 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
IntoTheiNu 1068
ComeBackTV 914
TaKeTV 564
SteadfastSC514
LamboSC2359
IndyStarCraft 217
Rex106
EnkiAlexander 68
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 514
LamboSC2 359
mouzHeroMarine 292
IndyStarCraft 208
ProTech134
Rex 97
UpATreeSC 87
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 25267
Shuttle 1366
Mini 530
firebathero 215
Snow 149
Rush 146
hero 48
ToSsGirL 30
Bale 18
Shine 16
[ Show more ]
Trap 16
Sexy 13
Djem5 3
Dota 2
Gorgc7446
qojqva1698
420jenkins149
Counter-Strike
fl0m1557
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1876
crisheroes1200
Liquid`Hasu487
XaKoH 179
MindelVK11
Other Games
Grubby1354
ceh9659
FrodaN599
Beastyqt538
ArmadaUGS172
Hui .162
KnowMe148
QueenE107
C9.Mang089
Trikslyr81
Mew2King66
Dewaltoss44
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream71
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Reevou 6
• Adnapsc2 2
• intothetv
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 37
• FirePhoenix13
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
• 80smullet 0
League of Legends
• Nemesis3431
• TFBlade1090
Other Games
• imaqtpie734
• WagamamaTV267
• Shiphtur266
Upcoming Events
OSC
6h 11m
Stellar Fest
19h 11m
OSC
1d 4h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 16h
Online Event
1d 17h
FEL
1d 22h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 23h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.