• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:43
CEST 16:43
KST 23:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)46Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8748 users

[WCS] Global Finals - Day 1 2015 - Page 39

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 37 38 39 40 41 423 Next
The first match is scheduled to begin at 18:30 GMT (+00:00)
OtherWorld
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
France17333 Posts
October 22 2015 15:38 GMT
#761
On October 23 2015 00:36 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2015 00:35 OtherWorld wrote:
On October 23 2015 00:34 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 22 2015 23:58 opisska wrote:
Is Czech Republic the new central of passion?

As long as you'r $O$ fans, I don't care where the centre is. Remember that the centre of passion is always the heart.

Or the balls, or the stomach. Depends.

Heart's better, because everyone has one.
Well, mostly. I don't know about Inno. Do robots dream of electric beats?

Are you telling me that some people don't have stomachs? d:
Yeah INno does have a heart, which was taken out when he was tranformed into a robot. His heart is now in a box in the SKT1 laboratory. As for his dreams, well I think he dreams of Hellbats killing roaches and banelings every night.
Used Sigs - New Sigs - Cheap Sigs - Buy the Best Cheap Sig near You at www.cheapsigforsale.com
OtherWorld
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
France17333 Posts
October 22 2015 15:39 GMT
#762
On October 23 2015 00:37 deacon.frost wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2015 00:32 opisska wrote:
On October 23 2015 00:24 OtherWorld wrote:
I mean since NA taught us that when all your players are bad your #passion is high, you can apply the same reasoning to Czechosloviaka-minus-slovakia


We are only 10 milion, so I am sure that our fair share of "good foreigners" is less than 1 person and we do not have the tradition of cutting people to pieces unlike certain other european countries. However I learned relatively recently that we used to have some pretty lively BW scene when one of my friends randomly mentioned that he was a Czech National Chapion in BW some time around 2000. But I am still pretty salty that they did this huge "Road to Blizzcon" thing basically under my window and there was no SC2 ....

On October 23 2015 00:25 Philozovic wrote:
On October 22 2015 23:58 opisska wrote:
Is Czech Republic the new central of passion?


Or is there nothing to do in Czech but to be on TL ?



Touche indeed

Ehm, about that... ehm... that's not true. We are not on the French numbers but we were really doing everything we could. Then we were Austria - Hungary and we discovered our best quality - bureaucracy.

I thought your best quality were women. I'm disappointed ):
Used Sigs - New Sigs - Cheap Sigs - Buy the Best Cheap Sig near You at www.cheapsigforsale.com
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-10-22 15:41:15
October 22 2015 15:40 GMT
#763
OtherWorld, pics or it isn't happening. French girls are pretty great, yo. Have a bit of confidence.

On October 23 2015 00:38 OtherWorld wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2015 00:36 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 23 2015 00:35 OtherWorld wrote:
On October 23 2015 00:34 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 22 2015 23:58 opisska wrote:
Is Czech Republic the new central of passion?

As long as you'r $O$ fans, I don't care where the centre is. Remember that the centre of passion is always the heart.

Or the balls, or the stomach. Depends.

Heart's better, because everyone has one.
Well, mostly. I don't know about Inno. Do robots dream of electric beats?

Are you telling me that some people don't have stomachs? d:
Yeah INno does have a heart, which was taken out when he was tranformed into a robot. His heart is now in a box in the SKT1 laboratory. As for his dreams, well I think he dreams of Hellbats killing roaches and banelings every night.


Does Innovation have a brain, or just a chip connected to iloveoov? This is something I've been curious about for a long time.
kiss kiss fall in love
Diabolique
Profile Joined June 2015
Czech Republic5118 Posts
October 22 2015 15:42 GMT
#764
On October 23 2015 00:32 opisska wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2015 00:24 OtherWorld wrote:
I mean since NA taught us that when all your players are bad your #passion is high, you can apply the same reasoning to Czechosloviaka-minus-slovakia


We are only 10 milion, so I am sure that our fair share of "good foreigners" is less than 1 person and we do not have the tradition of cutting people to pieces unlike certain other european countries. However I learned relatively recently that we used to have some pretty lively BW scene when one of my friends randomly mentioned that he was a Czech National Chapion in BW some time around 2000. But I am still pretty salty that they did this huge "Road to Blizzcon" thing basically under my window and there was no SC2 ....

Show nested quote +
On October 23 2015 00:25 Philozovic wrote:
On October 22 2015 23:58 opisska wrote:
Is Czech Republic the new central of passion?


Or is there nothing to do in Czech but to be on TL ?



Touche indeed

Right. Having road to BlizzCon here without SC2 was a nasty thing.
sOs | Rogue | Maru | Trap | Scarlett | Snute | MC
deacon.frost
Profile Joined February 2013
Czech Republic12133 Posts
October 22 2015 15:42 GMT
#765
On October 23 2015 00:39 OtherWorld wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2015 00:37 deacon.frost wrote:
On October 23 2015 00:32 opisska wrote:
On October 23 2015 00:24 OtherWorld wrote:
I mean since NA taught us that when all your players are bad your #passion is high, you can apply the same reasoning to Czechosloviaka-minus-slovakia


We are only 10 milion, so I am sure that our fair share of "good foreigners" is less than 1 person and we do not have the tradition of cutting people to pieces unlike certain other european countries. However I learned relatively recently that we used to have some pretty lively BW scene when one of my friends randomly mentioned that he was a Czech National Chapion in BW some time around 2000. But I am still pretty salty that they did this huge "Road to Blizzcon" thing basically under my window and there was no SC2 ....

On October 23 2015 00:25 Philozovic wrote:
On October 22 2015 23:58 opisska wrote:
Is Czech Republic the new central of passion?


Or is there nothing to do in Czech but to be on TL ?



Touche indeed

Ehm, about that... ehm... that's not true. We are not on the French numbers but we were really doing everything we could. Then we were Austria - Hungary and we discovered our best quality - bureaucracy.

I thought your best quality were women. I'm disappointed ):

You have to fill proper forms to get to that level first. You have fill the 23D/C-1F request for a date, then you have to place there 3 stamps, 2 signatures, make 3 copies, send it to 2 bureaus and then and only then you can move to 23D/C-1E request for a free evening for a date if your date request passed! And oh boy, don't get me started if you actually want to meet a girl on a date!
I imagine France should be able to take this unless Lilbow is busy practicing for Starcraft III. | KadaverBB is my fairy ban mother.
OtherWorld
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
France17333 Posts
October 22 2015 15:43 GMT
#766
On October 23 2015 00:40 IntoTheheart wrote:
OtherWorld, pics or it isn't happening. French girls are pretty great, yo. Have a bit of confidence.

Show nested quote +
On October 23 2015 00:38 OtherWorld wrote:
On October 23 2015 00:36 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 23 2015 00:35 OtherWorld wrote:
On October 23 2015 00:34 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 22 2015 23:58 opisska wrote:
Is Czech Republic the new central of passion?

As long as you'r $O$ fans, I don't care where the centre is. Remember that the centre of passion is always the heart.

Or the balls, or the stomach. Depends.

Heart's better, because everyone has one.
Well, mostly. I don't know about Inno. Do robots dream of electric beats?

Are you telling me that some people don't have stomachs? d:
Yeah INno does have a heart, which was taken out when he was tranformed into a robot. His heart is now in a box in the SKT1 laboratory. As for his dreams, well I think he dreams of Hellbats killing roaches and banelings every night.


Does Innovation have a brain, or just a chip connected to iloveoov? This is something I've been curious about for a long time.

French girls are - for most of them - overrated. There, I broke a myth.
As for INno's brain/chip, I'm afeared you'll have to reach out to the highly reputed scholar GumBa on this one, my knowledge is not that great.
Used Sigs - New Sigs - Cheap Sigs - Buy the Best Cheap Sig near You at www.cheapsigforsale.com
Diabolique
Profile Joined June 2015
Czech Republic5118 Posts
October 22 2015 15:43 GMT
#767
On October 23 2015 00:40 IntoTheheart wrote:
OtherWorld, pics or it isn't happening. French girls are pretty great, yo. Have a bit of confidence.

Show nested quote +
On October 23 2015 00:38 OtherWorld wrote:
On October 23 2015 00:36 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 23 2015 00:35 OtherWorld wrote:
On October 23 2015 00:34 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 22 2015 23:58 opisska wrote:
Is Czech Republic the new central of passion?

As long as you'r $O$ fans, I don't care where the centre is. Remember that the centre of passion is always the heart.

Or the balls, or the stomach. Depends.

Heart's better, because everyone has one.
Well, mostly. I don't know about Inno. Do robots dream of electric beats?

Are you telling me that some people don't have stomachs? d:
Yeah INno does have a heart, which was taken out when he was tranformed into a robot. His heart is now in a box in the SKT1 laboratory. As for his dreams, well I think he dreams of Hellbats killing roaches and banelings every night.


Does Innovation have a brain, or just a chip connected to iloveoov? This is something I've been curious about for a long time.

What is Iloveoov?
sOs | Rogue | Maru | Trap | Scarlett | Snute | MC
opisska
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Poland8852 Posts
October 22 2015 15:45 GMT
#768
On October 23 2015 00:38 OtherWorld wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2015 00:36 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 23 2015 00:35 OtherWorld wrote:
On October 23 2015 00:34 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 22 2015 23:58 opisska wrote:
Is Czech Republic the new central of passion?

As long as you'r $O$ fans, I don't care where the centre is. Remember that the centre of passion is always the heart.

Or the balls, or the stomach. Depends.

Heart's better, because everyone has one.
Well, mostly. I don't know about Inno. Do robots dream of electric beats?

Are you telling me that some people don't have stomachs? d:
Yeah INno does have a heart, which was taken out when he was tranformed into a robot. His heart is now in a box in the SKT1 laboratory. As for his dreams, well I think he dreams of Hellbats killing roaches and banelings every night.


Living without a stomach is perfectly possible and stomach removal is a solution to certain medical conditions, so it's not crazily uncommon.

I would not know either, but I was somehow given a leaflet about living without a stomach in error instead of some other paper ... I now hope the doctor was not trying to be subtle.
"Jeez, that's far from ideal." - Serral, the king of mild trashtalk
TL+ Member
deacon.frost
Profile Joined February 2013
Czech Republic12133 Posts
October 22 2015 15:45 GMT
#769
On October 23 2015 00:43 OtherWorld wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2015 00:40 IntoTheheart wrote:
OtherWorld, pics or it isn't happening. French girls are pretty great, yo. Have a bit of confidence.

On October 23 2015 00:38 OtherWorld wrote:
On October 23 2015 00:36 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 23 2015 00:35 OtherWorld wrote:
On October 23 2015 00:34 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 22 2015 23:58 opisska wrote:
Is Czech Republic the new central of passion?

As long as you'r $O$ fans, I don't care where the centre is. Remember that the centre of passion is always the heart.

Or the balls, or the stomach. Depends.

Heart's better, because everyone has one.
Well, mostly. I don't know about Inno. Do robots dream of electric beats?

Are you telling me that some people don't have stomachs? d:
Yeah INno does have a heart, which was taken out when he was tranformed into a robot. His heart is now in a box in the SKT1 laboratory. As for his dreams, well I think he dreams of Hellbats killing roaches and banelings every night.


Does Innovation have a brain, or just a chip connected to iloveoov? This is something I've been curious about for a long time.

French girls are - for most of them - overrated. There, I broke a myth.
As for INno's brain/chip, I'm afeared you'll have to reach out to the highly reputed scholar GumBa on this one, my knowledge is not that great.

Though I heard from girls returning from France that your boys are gorgeous Not interested myself, but what French ladies thinks about French gentlemen?
I imagine France should be able to take this unless Lilbow is busy practicing for Starcraft III. | KadaverBB is my fairy ban mother.
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-10-22 15:46:36
October 22 2015 15:46 GMT
#770
On October 23 2015 00:43 Diabolique wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2015 00:40 IntoTheheart wrote:
OtherWorld, pics or it isn't happening. French girls are pretty great, yo. Have a bit of confidence.

On October 23 2015 00:38 OtherWorld wrote:
On October 23 2015 00:36 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 23 2015 00:35 OtherWorld wrote:
On October 23 2015 00:34 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 22 2015 23:58 opisska wrote:
Is Czech Republic the new central of passion?

As long as you'r $O$ fans, I don't care where the centre is. Remember that the centre of passion is always the heart.

Or the balls, or the stomach. Depends.

Heart's better, because everyone has one.
Well, mostly. I don't know about Inno. Do robots dream of electric beats?

Are you telling me that some people don't have stomachs? d:
Yeah INno does have a heart, which was taken out when he was tranformed into a robot. His heart is now in a box in the SKT1 laboratory. As for his dreams, well I think he dreams of Hellbats killing roaches and banelings every night.


Does Innovation have a brain, or just a chip connected to iloveoov? This is something I've been curious about for a long time.

What is Iloveoov?

He's the head coach of SKT1, there was a legend back in the day that when Fantasy was doing well, it was because he was really under iloveoov's mind control. Legendary BW player.

On October 23 2015 00:43 OtherWorld wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2015 00:40 IntoTheheart wrote:
OtherWorld, pics or it isn't happening. French girls are pretty great, yo. Have a bit of confidence.

On October 23 2015 00:38 OtherWorld wrote:
On October 23 2015 00:36 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 23 2015 00:35 OtherWorld wrote:
On October 23 2015 00:34 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 22 2015 23:58 opisska wrote:
Is Czech Republic the new central of passion?

As long as you'r $O$ fans, I don't care where the centre is. Remember that the centre of passion is always the heart.

Or the balls, or the stomach. Depends.

Heart's better, because everyone has one.
Well, mostly. I don't know about Inno. Do robots dream of electric beats?

Are you telling me that some people don't have stomachs? d:
Yeah INno does have a heart, which was taken out when he was tranformed into a robot. His heart is now in a box in the SKT1 laboratory. As for his dreams, well I think he dreams of Hellbats killing roaches and banelings every night.


Does Innovation have a brain, or just a chip connected to iloveoov? This is something I've been curious about for a long time.

French girls are - for most of them - overrated. There, I broke a myth.
As for INno's brain/chip, I'm afeared you'll have to reach out to the highly reputed scholar GumBa on this one, my knowledge is not that great.


I've only met a few French girls, and they're just unreal.
kiss kiss fall in love
opisska
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Poland8852 Posts
October 22 2015 15:47 GMT
#771
For the record, we have some of the greatest women on Earth. For example my wife.
"Jeez, that's far from ideal." - Serral, the king of mild trashtalk
TL+ Member
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 22 2015 15:49 GMT
#772
I'm sure she's excellent. Kinda like $O$, but probably crushes fewer nerds with cannons.
kiss kiss fall in love
OtherWorld
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
France17333 Posts
October 22 2015 15:49 GMT
#773
On October 23 2015 00:45 opisska wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2015 00:38 OtherWorld wrote:
On October 23 2015 00:36 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 23 2015 00:35 OtherWorld wrote:
On October 23 2015 00:34 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 22 2015 23:58 opisska wrote:
Is Czech Republic the new central of passion?

As long as you'r $O$ fans, I don't care where the centre is. Remember that the centre of passion is always the heart.

Or the balls, or the stomach. Depends.

Heart's better, because everyone has one.
Well, mostly. I don't know about Inno. Do robots dream of electric beats?

Are you telling me that some people don't have stomachs? d:
Yeah INno does have a heart, which was taken out when he was tranformed into a robot. His heart is now in a box in the SKT1 laboratory. As for his dreams, well I think he dreams of Hellbats killing roaches and banelings every night.


Living without a stomach is perfectly possible and stomach removal is a solution to certain medical conditions, so it's not crazily uncommon.

I would not know either, but I was somehow given a leaflet about living without a stomach in error instead of some other paper ... I now hope the doctor was not trying to be subtle.

No, you're correct on that. It's not that common either.
Used Sigs - New Sigs - Cheap Sigs - Buy the Best Cheap Sig near You at www.cheapsigforsale.com
opisska
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Poland8852 Posts
October 22 2015 15:50 GMT
#774
On October 23 2015 00:49 IntoTheheart wrote:
I'm sure she's excellent. Kinda like $O$, but probably crushes fewer nerds with cannons.


That's only because she plays terran
"Jeez, that's far from ideal." - Serral, the king of mild trashtalk
TL+ Member
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 22 2015 15:50 GMT
#775
What a gem.
So really she's excellent like Maru.
kiss kiss fall in love
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
October 22 2015 15:53 GMT
#776
On October 23 2015 00:40 IntoTheheart wrote:
OtherWorld, pics or it isn't happening. French girls are pretty great, yo. Have a bit of confidence.

Show nested quote +
On October 23 2015 00:38 OtherWorld wrote:
On October 23 2015 00:36 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 23 2015 00:35 OtherWorld wrote:
On October 23 2015 00:34 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 22 2015 23:58 opisska wrote:
Is Czech Republic the new central of passion?

As long as you'r $O$ fans, I don't care where the centre is. Remember that the centre of passion is always the heart.

Or the balls, or the stomach. Depends.

Heart's better, because everyone has one.
Well, mostly. I don't know about Inno. Do robots dream of electric beats?

Are you telling me that some people don't have stomachs? d:
Yeah INno does have a heart, which was taken out when he was tranformed into a robot. His heart is now in a box in the SKT1 laboratory. As for his dreams, well I think he dreams of Hellbats killing roaches and banelings every night.


Does Innovation have a brain, or just a chip connected to iloveoov? This is something I've been curious about for a long time.

INnoVation must have a brain because he started opening banshee in game 3 of that final where soO roach-bane'd himself to death.
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
deacon.frost
Profile Joined February 2013
Czech Republic12133 Posts
October 22 2015 15:54 GMT
#777
On October 23 2015 00:50 IntoTheheart wrote:
What a gem.
So really she's excellent like Maru.

I have met a girl small enough to be like Maru. She is gorgeous. Jumps from airplanes(with parachute, obv.), does some self defense techniques, shoots from guns and other entertaining stuff And doesn't care about almost everything
I imagine France should be able to take this unless Lilbow is busy practicing for Starcraft III. | KadaverBB is my fairy ban mother.
Diabolique
Profile Joined June 2015
Czech Republic5118 Posts
October 22 2015 15:54 GMT
#778
On October 23 2015 00:46 IntoTheheart wrote:

He's the head coach of SKT1, there was a legend back in the day that when Fantasy was doing well, it was because he was really under iloveoov's mind control. Legendary BW player.
.

OK, thx, as I read the interview with him after the SKT win in Proleague and was just thinking, who the hell is iloveoov? :-)
sOs | Rogue | Maru | Trap | Scarlett | Snute | MC
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 22 2015 15:55 GMT
#779
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/brood-war/295995-twitter-q-and-a-oov

You should give this a read, it's really interesting. He's very well-spoken, and has a lot of insights.
kiss kiss fall in love
opisska
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Poland8852 Posts
October 22 2015 15:58 GMT
#780
I just stared blankly to my Subscribed threads and then I thought what is the rate of Views to Posts accross the various parts of the forum. Turns out that barring the low-traffic parts (such as Website Feedback, where only creepy weirdos like me go for entertainment and thus readers are more inclined to post), it's often roughly 1:100, so every 100th reader of the thread cares enough to post.

This thread is at some 25, which means much greater engagement, but there is still a lot of room for improvement
"Jeez, that's far from ideal." - Serral, the king of mild trashtalk
TL+ Member
Prev 1 37 38 39 40 41 423 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
IntoTheiNu 1333
ComeBackTV 502
SteadfastSC431
TaKeTV 354
LamboSC2280
IndyStarCraft 142
Rex136
EnkiAlexander 56
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy26
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 431
LamboSC2 280
IndyStarCraft 144
ProTech141
Rex 140
BRAT_OK 64
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 40662
Shuttle 2525
Horang2 923
EffOrt 908
Light 874
Mini 789
Soma 397
BeSt 330
Stork 325
firebathero 317
[ Show more ]
Rush 266
Hyuk 241
Snow 240
ZerO 217
ggaemo 175
Leta 102
Pusan 84
hero 80
Killer 62
Sea.KH 60
Sharp 47
sorry 39
Mind 35
Shinee 35
ToSsGirL 31
Mong 29
Bale 28
Shine 27
Yoon 26
Aegong 25
Sexy 23
soO 23
Trap 22
Terrorterran 19
Free 15
NotJumperer 11
Sacsri 9
JulyZerg 9
zelot 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Noble 5
Dota 2
Gorgc8899
Dendi904
qojqva762
Fuzer 178
420jenkins120
Counter-Strike
markeloff655
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2005
crisheroes1227
XaKoH 178
Other Games
singsing1984
B2W.Neo1033
Hui .197
Liquid`VortiX179
ArmadaUGS160
QueenE107
Mew2King98
ZerO(Twitch)20
Railgan18
Trikslyr2
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream98
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 5
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Gemini_19 12
• mYiSmile18
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
• intothetv
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix8
• HerbMon 3
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 2021
League of Legends
• Nemesis2885
• Jankos2419
• TFBlade901
Other Games
• WagamamaTV182
Upcoming Events
OSC
9h 17m
Stellar Fest
22h 17m
OSC
1d 7h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 19h
Online Event
1d 20h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.