On September 22 2015 18:54 DarkLordOlli wrote:
Aight.
I have no idea what that was.
Aight.
I have no idea what that was.
Some weird ass 2 immortal 2 colli timing?
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
Pandemona
Charlie Sheens House51493 Posts
On September 22 2015 18:54 DarkLordOlli wrote: Aight. I have no idea what that was. Some weird ass 2 immortal 2 colli timing? | ||
|
TheOneAboveU
Germany3367 Posts
| ||
|
NeThZOR
South Africa7387 Posts
| ||
|
Olli
Austria24422 Posts
On September 22 2015 18:55 Pandemona wrote: Show nested quote + On September 22 2015 18:54 DarkLordOlli wrote: Aight. I have no idea what that was. Some weird ass 2 immortal 2 colli timing? It looked like it, but I don't think Trap even had the gateways to support such a thing I dunno tbh | ||
|
DJHelium
Sweden13480 Posts
| ||
|
SetGuitarsToKill
Canada28396 Posts
| ||
|
NeThZOR
South Africa7387 Posts
On September 22 2015 18:55 Pandemona wrote: Show nested quote + On September 22 2015 18:54 DarkLordOlli wrote: Aight. I have no idea what that was. Some weird ass 2 immortal 2 colli timing? There was no structure to make it a timing... Trap lost so many probes and he had no defense against Flash's drops | ||
|
NeThZOR
South Africa7387 Posts
On September 22 2015 18:56 DJHelium wrote: Time for Rogue? yes please... He can stomp Flash's meching style | ||
|
yoshi245
United States2974 Posts
| ||
|
Noonius
Estonia17413 Posts
On September 22 2015 18:54 Zealously wrote: Zest is like "I would never lose like that what a loser" they say zest is the best, so... | ||
|
deacon.frost
Czech Republic12134 Posts
On September 22 2015 18:56 DarkLordOlli wrote: Show nested quote + On September 22 2015 18:55 Pandemona wrote: On September 22 2015 18:54 DarkLordOlli wrote: Aight. I have no idea what that was. Some weird ass 2 immortal 2 colli timing? It looked like it, but I don't think Trap even had the gateways to support such a thing I dunno tbh Trap lost when he failed to do the cheese. Then he super lost to the shield push, instead of saving all probes, he lost 8 of them. With such positioning on a ramp Flash had 2 options - retreat and call it a day or kill as many probes as you can... And he was expecting Flash will retreat? Why? ![]() | ||
|
Silvana
3713 Posts
| ||
|
Starecat
941 Posts
lol ace music on game 2? | ||
|
NeThZOR
South Africa7387 Posts
| ||
|
DJHelium
Sweden13480 Posts
| ||
|
Noonius
Estonia17413 Posts
| ||
|
Tien Vu
184 Posts
| ||
|
Noonius
Estonia17413 Posts
| ||
|
Die4Ever
United States17750 Posts
| ||
|
GreenMash
Norway1746 Posts
On September 22 2015 18:59 Tien Vu wrote: i'm not very clear about the rules so can someone tell me if KT will have to play the 3rd series if they are defeated today? They wont play 3rd series if they lose no | ||
| ||
|
|
Stellar Fest
OSC
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|