• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:50
CEST 22:50
KST 05:50
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)48Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8522 users

[SPL] KT vs Jin Air Match 2 - Postseason 2015 - Page 47

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 45 46 47 48 49 53 Next
KingofdaHipHop
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
United States25602 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-09-22 12:38:36
September 22 2015 12:38 GMT
#921
Flash 3kill into an sOs reverse all kill? Man I wish I watched this! So hype sOs is such a baller
Rain | herO | sOs | Dear | Neeb | ByuN | INnoVation | Dream | ForGG | Maru | ByuL | Golden | Solar | Soulkey | Scarlett!!!
lichter
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
September 22 2015 12:39 GMT
#922
On September 22 2015 21:38 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
Flash 3kill into an sOs reverse all kill? Man I wish I watched this! So hype sOs is such a baller


It was actually a really great series. This is why Proleague and GSTL formats have a place in sc2
AdministratorYOU MUST HEED MY INSTRUCTIONS TAKE OFF YOUR THIIIINGS
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
September 22 2015 12:39 GMT
#923
On September 22 2015 19:37 Zealously wrote:
All... kill?


I mean I wasn't wrong
AdministratorBreak the chains
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
September 22 2015 12:43 GMT
#924
On September 22 2015 21:36 Silvana wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 22 2015 21:27 Estancia wrote:
On September 22 2015 21:24 Silvana wrote:

I'm not sure it's entirely the coaches fault tho, because I think we don't fully know what the coach roles are in each team, but it's clear someone is making the wrong decisions too often.


IMO Life/Super would have been a better pick against Stats. Stats is currently overrated by KT imo. Super with a surprise snipe or Life with PvZ would have been a better choice.


Super played super shaky yesterday, imagine how bad he would play with all this pressure. No way.

Life I feel doesn't care much about the team so he doesn't have the motivation to perform. Not shitting on him tho, I just feel like he doesn't have the team spirit to feel that inner fire when it matters... (Don't kill me Zealously)

Stats was the right choice, but he is so off since... weeks. So he gambled and it didn't pay off.

What should have been done imo? Flash should have 2 raxed. I think everyone would expect him to play safe to get that AK so a 2rax would've worked wonders!

Anyway no point in analyzing now


I won't kill you for your opinion, but I do think you're wrong. Life was never a team player on StarTale, but he was really proud to join KT and eager to work towards a Proleague championship. That might've changed over the year, I've not talked to him about the team atmosphere or anything, but I know that he at least started out eager to play for KT, not just on KT.
AdministratorBreak the chains
Silvana
Profile Blog Joined September 2013
3713 Posts
September 22 2015 12:55 GMT
#925
On September 22 2015 21:43 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 22 2015 21:36 Silvana wrote:
On September 22 2015 21:27 Estancia wrote:
On September 22 2015 21:24 Silvana wrote:

I'm not sure it's entirely the coaches fault tho, because I think we don't fully know what the coach roles are in each team, but it's clear someone is making the wrong decisions too often.


IMO Life/Super would have been a better pick against Stats. Stats is currently overrated by KT imo. Super with a surprise snipe or Life with PvZ would have been a better choice.


Super played super shaky yesterday, imagine how bad he would play with all this pressure. No way.

Life I feel doesn't care much about the team so he doesn't have the motivation to perform. Not shitting on him tho, I just feel like he doesn't have the team spirit to feel that inner fire when it matters... (Don't kill me Zealously)

Stats was the right choice, but he is so off since... weeks. So he gambled and it didn't pay off.

What should have been done imo? Flash should have 2 raxed. I think everyone would expect him to play safe to get that AK so a 2rax would've worked wonders!

Anyway no point in analyzing now


I won't kill you for your opinion, but I do think you're wrong. Life was never a team player on StarTale, but he was really proud to join KT and eager to work towards a Proleague championship. That might've changed over the year, I've not talked to him about the team atmosphere or anything, but I know that he at least started out eager to play for KT, not just on KT.


I remember reading your posts about that, that's why I said don't kill me Of course those are all speculations on my part since I obviously don't know him and never talked to him on that subject.
lichter
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
September 22 2015 13:00 GMT
#926
On September 22 2015 21:43 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 22 2015 21:36 Silvana wrote:
On September 22 2015 21:27 Estancia wrote:
On September 22 2015 21:24 Silvana wrote:

I'm not sure it's entirely the coaches fault tho, because I think we don't fully know what the coach roles are in each team, but it's clear someone is making the wrong decisions too often.


IMO Life/Super would have been a better pick against Stats. Stats is currently overrated by KT imo. Super with a surprise snipe or Life with PvZ would have been a better choice.


Super played super shaky yesterday, imagine how bad he would play with all this pressure. No way.

Life I feel doesn't care much about the team so he doesn't have the motivation to perform. Not shitting on him tho, I just feel like he doesn't have the team spirit to feel that inner fire when it matters... (Don't kill me Zealously)

Stats was the right choice, but he is so off since... weeks. So he gambled and it didn't pay off.

What should have been done imo? Flash should have 2 raxed. I think everyone would expect him to play safe to get that AK so a 2rax would've worked wonders!

Anyway no point in analyzing now


That might've changed over the year, I've not talked to him


NEWSFLASH ZEALOUSLY AND LIFE BREAK UP, CAUSE OF SLUMP REVEALED
AdministratorYOU MUST HEED MY INSTRUCTIONS TAKE OFF YOUR THIIIINGS
MrMischelito
Profile Joined February 2014
347 Posts
September 22 2015 13:03 GMT
#927
whoaaaaaaah! Reverse all-kill !
$O$ is such a sick player!!!
shid0x
Profile Joined July 2012
Korea (South)5014 Posts
September 22 2015 13:03 GMT
#928
sos i fuckin' love you.
RIP MKP
sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18759 Posts
September 22 2015 13:06 GMT
#929
nothing is more satisfactory than to see the Telecom teams lose, pity SKT has to wait till the finals!
lastride
Profile Joined April 2014
2390 Posts
September 22 2015 13:07 GMT
#930
You blew it KT ffs how the hell can you send three different players and lose to freaking cheesetoss it blows my mind
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
September 22 2015 13:07 GMT
#931
what the fuck?
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
MrMischelito
Profile Joined February 2014
347 Posts
September 22 2015 13:08 GMT
#932
the way in which that happened is actually kind of ironic. just when flash is finally in a good spot, the rest of the team, who performed well all season, flop.
noobPride
Profile Joined June 2013
Spain333 Posts
September 22 2015 13:09 GMT
#933
I'm so happy to have watched this!
\m/__dò.ób__\m/
BisuDagger
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Bisutopia19387 Posts
September 22 2015 13:09 GMT
#934
Anyone else get the easy LB points for today and yesterday?
ModeratorFormer Afreeca Starleague Caster: http://afreeca.tv/ASL2ENG2
Silvana
Profile Blog Joined September 2013
3713 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-09-22 13:10:43
September 22 2015 13:09 GMT
#935
I can't believe I won't see any more KT until next year :'(

And here I was all worried that my trip dates might overlap with the finals :'( what a delusional fan I am.
_TMT_
Profile Joined September 2014
Vietnam114 Posts
September 22 2015 13:10 GMT
#936
On September 22 2015 22:07 lastride wrote:
You blew it KT ffs how the hell can you send three different players and lose to freaking cheesetoss it blows my mind


Cause $o$ is not a cheesetoss. He is strongest in the midgame, actually.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
September 22 2015 13:11 GMT
#937
On September 22 2015 22:09 BisuDagger wrote:
Anyone else get the easy LB points for today and yesterday?

I got half of them.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
sparklyresidue
Profile Joined August 2011
United States5524 Posts
September 22 2015 13:20 GMT
#938
On September 22 2015 22:10 _TMT_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 22 2015 22:07 lastride wrote:
You blew it KT ffs how the hell can you send three different players and lose to freaking cheesetoss it blows my mind


Cause $o$ is not a cheesetoss. He is strongest in the midgame, actually.

$O$, I feel, is much more dynamic than just a cheesy player. He has that ability to be cheesy, but because he varies his builds and is strong mid and late game as well he really is tough to read/prepare for. He truly has a huge spectrum of builds and is very strong with regards to punishing opponents for weak spots. Just have to get him while he's hot and he's unstoppable.
Like Tinkerbelle, I leave behind a sparkly residue.
sc2_FeaR
Profile Joined March 2015
Canada48 Posts
September 22 2015 13:23 GMT
#939
where are the vods??
sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18759 Posts
September 22 2015 13:23 GMT
#940
I guess some started this already before me but:
How the heck did KT perform so horribly badly with such a stupidly insane lineup as they had in this season?
The lineup was strong without Life and Life just made it imba
Prev 1 45 46 47 48 49 53 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 11m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason97
Nathanias 83
ProTech30
Nina 7
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14654
Dewaltoss 111
Bale 11
League of Legends
Doublelift680
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4676
Khaldor1537
Liquid`Hasu815
Other Games
summit1g6406
fl0m944
shahzam491
byalli313
FrodaN237
C9.Mang0201
KnowMe187
ArmadaUGS128
Mew2King74
PPMD16
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV219
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream76
Other Games
angryscii11
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 25
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Noizen197
Other Games
• imaqtpie875
• Shiphtur209
Upcoming Events
OSC
3h 11m
Stellar Fest
16h 11m
OSC
1d 1h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 13h
Online Event
1d 14h
FEL
1d 19h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 20h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 22h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.