On September 11 2015 05:24 brickrd wrote:
Neo Planet S: The Most Useless Gold Bases Ever
Neo Planet S: The Most Useless Gold Bases Ever
clearly you don't remember INnoVation vs sOs
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
Ej_
47656 Posts
On September 11 2015 05:24 brickrd wrote: Show nested quote + On September 11 2015 05:22 Ej_ wrote: let's have a moment of silence over Neo Planet S and Whirlwind and people bailing out of my tournament so we don't even get to see them in amateur leagues Neo Planet S: The Most Useless Gold Bases Ever clearly you don't remember INnoVation vs sOs | ||
|
Durnuu
13326 Posts
On September 11 2015 05:24 brickrd wrote: Show nested quote + On September 11 2015 05:22 Ej_ wrote: let's have a moment of silence over Neo Planet S and Whirlwind and people bailing out of my tournament so we don't even get to see them in amateur leagues Neo Planet S: The Most Useless Gold Bases Ever sOs disagrees | ||
|
Ej_
47656 Posts
On September 11 2015 05:24 Yorkie wrote: I'm about to start a LRSTL for the hype. SC2VN inspired me. yo we still got 5 days left to submit a team for SC Improve teamleague and kick Lickypiddy's ass | ||
|
Alucen-Will-
United States4054 Posts
Nate with a safe solid choice, light blue. Fit seems right 9/10 Rotterdam with the villain look, black dress shirt. 3.5/10 Geoff with the conservative white shirt 8/10 Pig with the darker blue shirt, the color is semi-decent. An honorable 7.5/10 Apollo is the interest, he needs some sun. 5/10 with the purple shirt | ||
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
On September 11 2015 05:23 Ej_ wrote: Show nested quote + On September 11 2015 05:23 Shellshock wrote: On September 11 2015 05:22 Ej_ wrote: let's have a moment of silence over Neo Planet S and Whirlwind and people bailing out of my tournament so we don't even get to see them in amateur leagues You invited Gumba to a tournament and expected it to finish xD biggest mistake of my life so far want to replace him? nah my comp cant really even run sc2 anymore. thanks for the offer though | ||
|
[PkF] Wire
France24239 Posts
| ||
|
Yorkie
United States12612 Posts
On September 11 2015 05:25 Ej_ wrote: Show nested quote + On September 11 2015 05:24 Yorkie wrote: I'm about to start a LRSTL for the hype. SC2VN inspired me. yo we still got 5 days left to submit a team for SC Improve teamleague and kick Lickypiddy's ass is it LotV? | ||
|
Boucot
France15997 Posts
On September 11 2015 05:24 brickrd wrote: Show nested quote + On September 11 2015 05:22 Ej_ wrote: let's have a moment of silence over Neo Planet S and Whirlwind and people bailing out of my tournament so we don't even get to see them in amateur leagues Neo Planet S: The Most Useless Gold Bases Ever Neo Planet S : Theater of ForGG's traitor mines and INnoVation vs sOs | ||
|
Ej_
47656 Posts
On September 11 2015 05:25 [PkF] Wire wrote: Honestly Ej maybe you should just forfeit GumBa and Soularion and then we move on to the elimination matches. I know Soul forfeited, but you'd still need to play Alchemik unless you have and I have long-term memory losses | ||
|
Ej_
47656 Posts
On September 11 2015 05:26 Yorkie wrote: Show nested quote + On September 11 2015 05:25 Ej_ wrote: On September 11 2015 05:24 Yorkie wrote: I'm about to start a LRSTL for the hype. SC2VN inspired me. yo we still got 5 days left to submit a team for SC Improve teamleague and kick Lickypiddy's ass is it LotV? HotS | ||
|
Fanatic-Templar
Canada5819 Posts
On September 11 2015 05:25 Shellshock wrote: Show nested quote + On September 11 2015 05:23 Ej_ wrote: On September 11 2015 05:23 Shellshock wrote: On September 11 2015 05:22 Ej_ wrote: let's have a moment of silence over Neo Planet S and Whirlwind and people bailing out of my tournament so we don't even get to see them in amateur leagues You invited Gumba to a tournament and expected it to finish xD biggest mistake of my life so far want to replace him? nah my comp cant really even run sc2 anymore. thanks for the offer though I think he wanted you to become the new biggest mistake in his life. | ||
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
| ||
|
[PkF] Wire
France24239 Posts
On September 11 2015 05:26 Ej_ wrote: Show nested quote + On September 11 2015 05:25 [PkF] Wire wrote: Honestly Ej maybe you should just forfeit GumBa and Soularion and then we move on to the elimination matches. I know Soul forfeited, but you'd still need to play Alchemik unless you have and I have long-term memory losses I played Alchemik, he roach all-inned me two times in a row. The first game I made a 7 pylon because I was playing LotV at the time ![]() | ||
|
Yorkie
United States12612 Posts
| ||
|
Ej_
47656 Posts
On September 11 2015 05:27 [PkF] Wire wrote: Show nested quote + On September 11 2015 05:26 Ej_ wrote: On September 11 2015 05:25 [PkF] Wire wrote: Honestly Ej maybe you should just forfeit GumBa and Soularion and then we move on to the elimination matches. I know Soul forfeited, but you'd still need to play Alchemik unless you have and I have long-term memory losses I played Alchemik, he roach all-inned me two times in a row. The first game I made a 7 pylon because I was playing LotV at the time ![]() haha, sucks I'll update the brackets tomorrow and we can go | ||
|
royalroadweed
United States8301 Posts
On September 11 2015 05:20 Zealously wrote: Nathanias at almost 80% is pretty crazy, actually The anti artosis. | ||
|
Penev
28536 Posts
| ||
|
[PkF] Wire
France24239 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Yorkie
United States12612 Posts
On September 11 2015 05:27 Ej_ wrote: Show nested quote + On September 11 2015 05:26 Yorkie wrote: On September 11 2015 05:25 Ej_ wrote: On September 11 2015 05:24 Yorkie wrote: I'm about to start a LRSTL for the hype. SC2VN inspired me. yo we still got 5 days left to submit a team for SC Improve teamleague and kick Lickypiddy's ass is it LotV? HotS Hmm if I did an LRSTL I'd probably make it legacy even though atm I prefer HotS. just seems pointless to start HotS stuff at this point | ||
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
| ||
| ||
|
|
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Replay Cast
[ Show More ] BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
|
|
|