On July 28 2015 20:39 snafoo wrote:
ahhhh the flank with the HT killed him
T_T
ahhhh the flank with the HT killed him
T_Tyeah this
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
Ketch
Netherlands7285 Posts
On July 28 2015 20:39 snafoo wrote: ahhhh the flank with the HT killed him T_Tyeah this | ||
|
Ej_
47656 Posts
| ||
|
Pandemona
Charlie Sheens House51493 Posts
| ||
|
grogburg
United States329 Posts
| ||
|
Wildmoon
Thailand4189 Posts
| ||
|
Pandemona
Charlie Sheens House51493 Posts
On July 28 2015 20:40 Wildmoon wrote: I believe Maru will figure out how to deal with this meta soon!. I just hope he gets his shoulder fixed so he can get back to his best in time for blizzcon ![]() | ||
|
GumBa
United Kingdom31935 Posts
| ||
|
Jer99
Canada8160 Posts
| ||
|
curutcis
San Marino284 Posts
On July 28 2015 20:38 stevorino wrote: ...all fancy and stuff until the protoss decides to amove+storm... ALERT! ALERT! Whining in process.... | ||
|
ThomasjServo
15244 Posts
| ||
|
JoeCool
Germany2520 Posts
| ||
|
GumBa
United Kingdom31935 Posts
| ||
|
ThomasjServo
15244 Posts
On July 28 2015 20:43 JoeCool wrote: These painted tie on the JAGW uniform looks so stupid. People been saying that since they brought them to the uniform. | ||
|
fruity.
England1711 Posts
On July 28 2015 20:41 Pandemona wrote: Show nested quote + On July 28 2015 20:40 Wildmoon wrote: I believe Maru will figure out how to deal with this meta soon!. I just hope he gets his shoulder fixed so he can get back to his best in time for blizzcon ![]() What's wrong with his shoulder? | ||
|
Noonius
Estonia17413 Posts
| ||
|
Motlu
Australia884 Posts
On July 28 2015 20:43 ThomasjServo wrote: Freebird Rogue? Really? What do you have against freebird? I bet you hate eagles too... ![]() | ||
|
Olli
Austria24422 Posts
On July 28 2015 20:42 Jer99 wrote: Nukes should be made cheaper imo, 100/100 for something so ... benign seems completely unjustifiable. They gave Maru a way back into the game though. | ||
|
Ej_
47656 Posts
On July 28 2015 20:45 Noonius wrote: Maru lost? Aaaaaw, I missed it. Was is as spectacular as one could hope of was it just one of those protoss things? tempests vs nukes | ||
|
Achmoulin
Sweden63 Posts
On July 28 2015 20:45 Noonius wrote: Maru lost? Aaaaaw, I missed it. Was is as spectacular as one could hope of was it just one of those protoss things? look at the voting. | ||
|
Noonius
Estonia17413 Posts
On July 28 2015 20:45 Ej_ wrote: Show nested quote + On July 28 2015 20:45 Noonius wrote: Maru lost? Aaaaaw, I missed it. Was is as spectacular as one could hope of was it just one of those protoss things? tempests vs nukes nooooo, that's wonderful. I must grab the vod or something | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 RotterdaM StarCraft: Brood WarTKL ProTech145 IndyStarCraft BRAT_OK UpATreeSC Rex Codebar MindelVK EmSc Tv MaxPax Shuttle Dota 2EffOrt Mini firebathero ggaemo Dewaltoss Barracks 910 Sea.KH Hyun [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games Liquid`RaSZi2455 singsing1830 B2W.Neo798 Beastyqt520 ceh9479 Sick225 ArmadaUGS177 C9.Mang0110 Trikslyr47 |
|
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Afreeca Starleague
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
The PondCast
Replay Cast
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
|
|
|