• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:49
CEST 09:49
KST 16:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon106
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] 2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach Bot on ladder BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8714 users

[S2SL] Ro16 Group D - Season 3 2015 - Page 35

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 33 34 35 36 37 48 Next All
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
July 23 2015 12:46 GMT
#681
I'm pretty happy with whoever advances. I hope Maru and Zest play an excellent series.
HellHound
Profile Joined September 2014
Bulgaria5962 Posts
July 23 2015 12:47 GMT
#682
On July 23 2015 21:46 BisuDagger wrote:
Yes Maru. Rek KT!

Doesnt' matter who does the reking to you as long as KT is the wrecked one?
Classic GosoO |sOs| Everyone has to give in, let Life win | Zest Is The Best | Roach Cultist | I recognize the might and wisdom of my Otherworldly overlord | Air vs Air 200/200 SC2 is best SC2 | PRIME has been robbed | Fuck prime go ST | ROACH ROACH ROACH
OtherWorld
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
France17333 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-07-23 12:47:43
July 23 2015 12:47 GMT
#683
RIP Ej_
e : wait that's dumb, he had to cast LRSL after that and he won't be able to notify when >.>
Used Sigs - New Sigs - Cheap Sigs - Buy the Best Cheap Sig near You at www.cheapsigforsale.com
HellHound
Profile Joined September 2014
Bulgaria5962 Posts
July 23 2015 12:47 GMT
#684
On July 23 2015 21:46 [PkF] Wire wrote:
I'm pretty happy with whoever advances. I hope Maru and Zest play an excellent series.

Same for me.
But I prefer Zest.
Classic GosoO |sOs| Everyone has to give in, let Life win | Zest Is The Best | Roach Cultist | I recognize the might and wisdom of my Otherworldly overlord | Air vs Air 200/200 SC2 is best SC2 | PRIME has been robbed | Fuck prime go ST | ROACH ROACH ROACH
RotterdaM
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Netherlands684 Posts
July 23 2015 12:47 GMT
#685
These guys man... funny thing is I think during WCS America Season 2 2013 I kept trying to push Liquid Hero to do it, he always giggled and said mb but never went through with it
Commentatorwww.instagram.com/RotterdaM08 for pictures of cute puppies.
Taf the Ghost
Profile Joined December 2010
United States11751 Posts
July 23 2015 12:48 GMT
#686
I'm kind of hoping Bridgehead makes it into this.
HellHound
Profile Joined September 2014
Bulgaria5962 Posts
July 23 2015 12:48 GMT
#687
Dickies rofl
Classic GosoO |sOs| Everyone has to give in, let Life win | Zest Is The Best | Roach Cultist | I recognize the might and wisdom of my Otherworldly overlord | Air vs Air 200/200 SC2 is best SC2 | PRIME has been robbed | Fuck prime go ST | ROACH ROACH ROACH
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
July 23 2015 12:49 GMT
#688
On July 23 2015 21:47 OtherWorld wrote:
RIP Ej_
e : wait that's dumb, he had to cast LRSL after that and he won't be able to notify when >.>

He can just PM me.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
J. Corsair
Profile Joined June 2014
United States470 Posts
July 23 2015 12:49 GMT
#689
On July 23 2015 21:47 RotterdaM wrote:
These guys man... funny thing is I think during WCS America Season 2 2013 I kept trying to push Liquid Hero to do it, he always giggled and said mb but never went through with it

I'm a big fan Rotti XD
“...it is human nature, I suppose, to be futile and ridiculous.” - Scaramouche
Taf the Ghost
Profile Joined December 2010
United States11751 Posts
July 23 2015 12:50 GMT
#690
On July 23 2015 21:47 RotterdaM wrote:
These guys man... funny thing is I think during WCS America Season 2 2013 I kept trying to push Liquid Hero to do it, he always giggled and said mb but never went through with it


Someone actually did the full Rotti Build last night in Code A.

The Meta still hasn't recovered.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
July 23 2015 12:51 GMT
#691
On July 23 2015 21:50 Taf the Ghost wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 23 2015 21:47 RotterdaM wrote:
These guys man... funny thing is I think during WCS America Season 2 2013 I kept trying to push Liquid Hero to do it, he always giggled and said mb but never went through with it


Someone actually did the full Rotti Build last night in Code A.

The Meta still hasn't recovered.

Didn't Classic do it last S2SL finals?
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
dazed25
Profile Joined August 2014
3566 Posts
July 23 2015 12:51 GMT
#692
On July 23 2015 21:50 Taf the Ghost wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 23 2015 21:47 RotterdaM wrote:
These guys man... funny thing is I think during WCS America Season 2 2013 I kept trying to push Liquid Hero to do it, he always giggled and said mb but never went through with it


Someone actually did the full Rotti Build last night in Code A.

The Meta still hasn't recovered.


First tried it twice and he could have made it work the second time if he didn't lose his oracle or 2 tempests for nothing.
Zest, Rain, Life, Stats, Flash, PartinG, herO
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
July 23 2015 12:51 GMT
#693
On July 23 2015 21:47 RotterdaM wrote:
These guys man... funny thing is I think during WCS America Season 2 2013 I kept trying to push Liquid Hero to do it, he always giggled and said mb but never went through with it

The real prophet of one of the most obnoxious Protoss builds can be proud

When did Stats add the beacon ? I mean, did he intend to do a Rotti build or did he go for it after he knew he was scouted and was likely to do little to no damage with the oracle ?
HellHound
Profile Joined September 2014
Bulgaria5962 Posts
July 23 2015 12:51 GMT
#694
On July 23 2015 21:50 Taf the Ghost wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 23 2015 21:47 RotterdaM wrote:
These guys man... funny thing is I think during WCS America Season 2 2013 I kept trying to push Liquid Hero to do it, he always giggled and said mb but never went through with it


Someone actually did the full Rotti Build last night in Code A.

The Meta still hasn't recovered.

Doing it in code a is much more impressive than pulling it out in an SSL final much more prestigeous.
Classic GosoO |sOs| Everyone has to give in, let Life win | Zest Is The Best | Roach Cultist | I recognize the might and wisdom of my Otherworldly overlord | Air vs Air 200/200 SC2 is best SC2 | PRIME has been robbed | Fuck prime go ST | ROACH ROACH ROACH
OtherWorld
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
France17333 Posts
July 23 2015 12:52 GMT
#695
On July 23 2015 21:51 [PkF] Wire wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 23 2015 21:47 RotterdaM wrote:
These guys man... funny thing is I think during WCS America Season 2 2013 I kept trying to push Liquid Hero to do it, he always giggled and said mb but never went through with it

The real prophet of one of the most obnoxious Protoss builds can be proud

When did Stats add the beacon ? I mean, did he intend to do a Rotti build or did he go for it after he knew he was scouted and was likely to do little to no damage with the oracle ?

I think Stats tried a lesser-known variant, the desperation Rotti build
Used Sigs - New Sigs - Cheap Sigs - Buy the Best Cheap Sig near You at www.cheapsigforsale.com
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
July 23 2015 12:52 GMT
#696
On July 23 2015 21:52 OtherWorld wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 23 2015 21:51 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On July 23 2015 21:47 RotterdaM wrote:
These guys man... funny thing is I think during WCS America Season 2 2013 I kept trying to push Liquid Hero to do it, he always giggled and said mb but never went through with it

The real prophet of one of the most obnoxious Protoss builds can be proud

When did Stats add the beacon ? I mean, did he intend to do a Rotti build or did he go for it after he knew he was scouted and was likely to do little to no damage with the oracle ?

I think Stats tried a lesser-known variant, the desperation Rotti build

Yeah that's the impression I got too ^^
deacon.frost
Profile Joined February 2013
Czech Republic12133 Posts
July 23 2015 12:53 GMT
#697
On July 23 2015 21:50 Taf the Ghost wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 23 2015 21:47 RotterdaM wrote:
These guys man... funny thing is I think during WCS America Season 2 2013 I kept trying to push Liquid Hero to do it, he always giggled and said mb but never went through with it


Someone actually did the full Rotti Build last night in Code A.

The Meta still hasn't recovered.

And that was the day when Rotti was found as the foreigner savior of Korean Protosses. And thus He claimed the right position next to CatZ, the savior of Korean Zergs. Now we are waiting who will claim the left position next to CatZ and completes the holy trinity.
I imagine France should be able to take this unless Lilbow is busy practicing for Starcraft III. | KadaverBB is my fairy ban mother.
dazed25
Profile Joined August 2014
3566 Posts
July 23 2015 12:54 GMT
#698
On July 23 2015 21:53 deacon.frost wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 23 2015 21:50 Taf the Ghost wrote:
On July 23 2015 21:47 RotterdaM wrote:
These guys man... funny thing is I think during WCS America Season 2 2013 I kept trying to push Liquid Hero to do it, he always giggled and said mb but never went through with it


Someone actually did the full Rotti Build last night in Code A.

The Meta still hasn't recovered.

And that was the day when Rotti was found as the foreigner savior of Korean Protosses. And thus He claimed the right position next to CatZ, the savior of Korean Zergs. Now we are waiting who will claim the left position next to CatZ and completes the holy trinity.


avilo or ruff... *shudders*
Zest, Rain, Life, Stats, Flash, PartinG, herO
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
July 23 2015 12:54 GMT
#699
On July 23 2015 21:53 deacon.frost wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 23 2015 21:50 Taf the Ghost wrote:
On July 23 2015 21:47 RotterdaM wrote:
These guys man... funny thing is I think during WCS America Season 2 2013 I kept trying to push Liquid Hero to do it, he always giggled and said mb but never went through with it


Someone actually did the full Rotti Build last night in Code A.

The Meta still hasn't recovered.

And that was the day when Rotti was found as the foreigner savior of Korean Protosses. And thus He claimed the right position next to CatZ, the savior of Korean Zergs. Now we are waiting who will claim the left position next to CatZ and completes the holy trinity.

RuFF
BisuDagger
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Bisutopia19386 Posts
July 23 2015 12:54 GMT
#700
On July 23 2015 21:47 HellHound wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 23 2015 21:46 BisuDagger wrote:
Yes Maru. Rek KT!

Doesnt' matter who does the reking to you as long as KT is the wrecked one?

Exactly.
ModeratorFormer Afreeca Starleague Caster: http://afreeca.tv/ASL2ENG2
Prev 1 33 34 35 36 37 48 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 12m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SortOf 150
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 909
HiyA 160
Mong 50
Shine 46
Bale 31
NotJumperer 28
Noble 8
sorry 1
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm187
League of Legends
JimRising 545
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 825
Heroes of the Storm
WinterStarcraft774
crisheroes7
Other Games
summit1g8951
olofmeister613
ceh9461
Happy406
PiGStarcraft349
Livibee140
ArmadaUGS44
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream523
Other Games
gamesdonequick501
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH266
• LUISG 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2374
League of Legends
• Rush1392
• Lourlo1267
• Stunt457
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2h 12m
Afreeca Starleague
2h 12m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
16h 12m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 3h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.