
What time will it be broadcasted?
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
The_Templar
your Country52798 Posts
![]() What time will it be broadcasted? | ||
|
Ej_
47656 Posts
On July 02 2015 05:04 The_Templar wrote: It's not going to be worth watching, by the way. ![]() What time will it be broadcasted? Same time when Musicus vs OtherWorld so in ~13 hours? Thursday, Jul 02 9:00am GMT (GMT+00:00) | ||
|
[PkF] Wire
France24239 Posts
Wire.114 NA (if needed) Can play this weekend. | ||
|
intotheheart
Canada33091 Posts
On July 02 2015 05:08 Ej_ wrote: Show nested quote + On July 02 2015 05:04 The_Templar wrote: It's not going to be worth watching, by the way. ![]() What time will it be broadcasted? Same time when Musicus vs OtherWorld so in ~13 hours? Thursday, Jul 02 9:00am GMT (GMT+00:00) As much as I wanna see these games, I sadly can't be awake for that. Are you recording the VODS and uploading these to Youtube later? | ||
|
Ej_
47656 Posts
On July 02 2015 05:12 IntoTheheart wrote: Show nested quote + On July 02 2015 05:08 Ej_ wrote: On July 02 2015 05:04 The_Templar wrote: It's not going to be worth watching, by the way. ![]() What time will it be broadcasted? Same time when Musicus vs OtherWorld so in ~13 hours? Thursday, Jul 02 9:00am GMT (GMT+00:00) As much as I wanna see these games, I sadly can't be awake for that. Are you recording the VODS and uploading these to Youtube later? all VODs should be saved here for at least some time http://www.twitch.tv/ejwoda/profile/past_broadcasts idk how twitch handles vod saving past 1month atm | ||
|
intotheheart
Canada33091 Posts
![]() Although I can't say for sure whether or not it's still an issue with old VODs. | ||
|
[PkF] Wire
France24239 Posts
On July 02 2015 05:13 Ej_ wrote: Show nested quote + On July 02 2015 05:12 IntoTheheart wrote: On July 02 2015 05:08 Ej_ wrote: On July 02 2015 05:04 The_Templar wrote: It's not going to be worth watching, by the way. ![]() What time will it be broadcasted? Same time when Musicus vs OtherWorld so in ~13 hours? Thursday, Jul 02 9:00am GMT (GMT+00:00) As much as I wanna see these games, I sadly can't be awake for that. Are you recording the VODS and uploading these to Youtube later? all VODs should be saved here for at least some time http://www.twitch.tv/ejwoda/profile/past_broadcasts idk how twitch handles vod saving past 1month atm The VODs are too heavy to read on my shitty internet sadly . | ||
|
OtherWorld
France17333 Posts
On July 02 2015 05:16 [PkF] Wire wrote: Show nested quote + On July 02 2015 05:13 Ej_ wrote: On July 02 2015 05:12 IntoTheheart wrote: On July 02 2015 05:08 Ej_ wrote: On July 02 2015 05:04 The_Templar wrote: It's not going to be worth watching, by the way. ![]() What time will it be broadcasted? Same time when Musicus vs OtherWorld so in ~13 hours? Thursday, Jul 02 9:00am GMT (GMT+00:00) As much as I wanna see these games, I sadly can't be awake for that. Are you recording the VODS and uploading these to Youtube later? all VODs should be saved here for at least some time http://www.twitch.tv/ejwoda/profile/past_broadcasts idk how twitch handles vod saving past 1month atm The VODs are too heavy to read on my shitty internet sadly .Yeah Twitch VODs do the same to me, I can't believe the first streaming service in the world is so shitty | ||
|
[PkF] Wire
France24239 Posts
On July 02 2015 05:24 OtherWorld wrote: Show nested quote + On July 02 2015 05:16 [PkF] Wire wrote: On July 02 2015 05:13 Ej_ wrote: On July 02 2015 05:12 IntoTheheart wrote: On July 02 2015 05:08 Ej_ wrote: On July 02 2015 05:04 The_Templar wrote: It's not going to be worth watching, by the way. ![]() What time will it be broadcasted? Same time when Musicus vs OtherWorld so in ~13 hours? Thursday, Jul 02 9:00am GMT (GMT+00:00) As much as I wanna see these games, I sadly can't be awake for that. Are you recording the VODS and uploading these to Youtube later? all VODs should be saved here for at least some time http://www.twitch.tv/ejwoda/profile/past_broadcasts idk how twitch handles vod saving past 1month atm The VODs are too heavy to read on my shitty internet sadly .Yeah Twitch VODs do the same to me, I can't believe the first streaming service in the world is so shitty We share shitty French internet so maybe it's not only twitch's fault ^^ | ||
|
Olli
Austria24422 Posts
| ||
|
Musicus
Germany23580 Posts
. | ||
|
The_Templar
your Country52798 Posts
| ||
|
Musicus
Germany23580 Posts
| ||
|
The_Templar
your Country52798 Posts
On July 02 2015 06:15 Musicus wrote: How do you guys usually upload or share replays? I used gamereplays.org, but drop.sc was way better back then. I can't seem to connect to drop.sc. I guess something happened to it? I used ggtracker, but it only seems to work for blizzard-supported maps. | ||
|
Olli
Austria24422 Posts
| ||
|
TelecoM
United States10861 Posts
| ||
|
OtherWorld
France17333 Posts
Zeppelin.206 on AM | ||
|
Musicus
Germany23580 Posts
| ||
|
OtherWorld
France17333 Posts
| ||
|
Ej_
47656 Posts
On July 02 2015 17:49 OtherWorld wrote: SC2 is trolling me hard right now, I launched one game on NA and when going back to the launcher it wants to install an update that doesn't exists. Ofc it won't let me launch the game. Anyone got a fix? idk play NA? LIVE http://www.twitch.tv/ejwoda | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Bisu Dota 2EffOrt Larva BeSt Horang2 Hyuk ZerO Zeus soO Hyun [ Show more ] League of Legends Counter-Strike Other Games Organizations StarCraft: Brood War
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War League of Legends Other Games |
|
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Afreeca Starleague
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
The PondCast
Replay Cast
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
[ Show More ] FEL
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
|
|
|