• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:14
CEST 12:14
KST 19:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach3[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double0Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon103
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9084 users

[LRSL] Ej's Heart Invitational - Page 4

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 14 15 16 Next All
Olli
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Austria24422 Posts
July 01 2015 10:44 GMT
#61
Templar dodged me yesterday
Administrator"Declaring anything a disaster because aLive popped up out of nowhere is just downright silly."
SharkStarcraft
Profile Joined April 2011
Austria2275 Posts
July 01 2015 10:47 GMT
#62
On July 01 2015 19:44 DarkLordOlli wrote:
Templar dodged me yesterday


Austrians have a reputation for wrecking these kinds of tournaments, so you can't really blame the man
Cogito, ergo Toss
Musicus
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany23580 Posts
July 01 2015 12:25 GMT
#63
On July 01 2015 19:23 Aeromi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 01 2015 12:40 lichter wrote:
not enough terran

They did not invite me.


"They" is Ej!
Maru and Serral are probably top 5.
Musicus
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany23580 Posts
July 01 2015 12:28 GMT
#64
On July 01 2015 19:44 DarkLordOlli wrote:
Templar dodged me yesterday


Wanna play today?
Maru and Serral are probably top 5.
Olli
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Austria24422 Posts
July 01 2015 12:36 GMT
#65
I get home at 8 CET tonight, might have to do stuff, I dunno
Administrator"Declaring anything a disaster because aLive popped up out of nowhere is just downright silly."
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
July 01 2015 12:42 GMT
#66
On July 01 2015 19:44 DarkLordOlli wrote:
Templar dodged me yesterday

I would have had to play with the laptop on my lap + a trackpad, and against you I'd rather try harder than that.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Musicus
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany23580 Posts
July 01 2015 13:03 GMT
#67
I won't be here during the weekend so I'd like to play today or tomorrow.

How about you guys Templar and OtherWorld?
Maru and Serral are probably top 5.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
July 01 2015 13:29 GMT
#68
On July 01 2015 22:03 Musicus wrote:
I won't be here during the weekend so I'd like to play today or tomorrow.

How about you guys Templar and OtherWorld?

I think I can play a bit later today. I'm working on something right now though.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
OtherWorld
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
France17333 Posts
July 01 2015 13:53 GMT
#69
On July 01 2015 22:03 Musicus wrote:
I won't be here during the weekend so I'd like to play today or tomorrow.

How about you guys Templar and OtherWorld?

I think I can play in like one hour (~17:00 CEST), or tomorrow morning when I wake up (10/11:00).
Used Sigs - New Sigs - Cheap Sigs - Buy the Best Cheap Sig near You at www.cheapsigforsale.com
Alchemik
Profile Joined March 2014
Poland7124 Posts
July 01 2015 14:59 GMT
#70
oh yeah, whenever someone from my group wants to play, add me in-game: Alchemik#416
Musicus
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany23580 Posts
July 01 2015 16:01 GMT
#71
On July 01 2015 22:53 OtherWorld wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 01 2015 22:03 Musicus wrote:
I won't be here during the weekend so I'd like to play today or tomorrow.

How about you guys Templar and OtherWorld?

I think I can play in like one hour (~17:00 CEST), or tomorrow morning when I wake up (10/11:00).


Okay, playing before HSC tomorrow would also work for me.

We can play later if you want Templar, just tell me.
Maru and Serral are probably top 5.
Soularion
Profile Blog Joined January 2014
Canada2764 Posts
July 01 2015 18:09 GMT
#72
Syntax.305 on EU.
Writermaru pls
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
July 01 2015 18:22 GMT
#73
TheTemplar 234 on America
TheTemplar 364 on Europe
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Olli
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Austria24422 Posts
July 01 2015 19:11 GMT
#74
I just played the dumbest series vs templar, won 2-1
Administrator"Declaring anything a disaster because aLive popped up out of nowhere is just downright silly."
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
July 01 2015 19:17 GMT
#75
On July 02 2015 04:11 DarkLordOlli wrote:
I just played the dumbest series vs templar, won 2-1

send reps
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
SharkStarcraft
Profile Joined April 2011
Austria2275 Posts
July 01 2015 19:19 GMT
#76
i don't think i can play today, but probably tomorrow in the evening
Cogito, ergo Toss
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
July 01 2015 19:37 GMT
#77
On July 02 2015 04:11 DarkLordOlli wrote:
I just played the dumbest series vs templar, won 2-1

Any series with templar is dumb
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-07-01 19:40:54
July 01 2015 19:40 GMT
#78
DLO, you weren't supposed to spoil it. (I'm sending reps)

I also played against Musicus. I need practice, so does he
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Musicus
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany23580 Posts
July 01 2015 19:43 GMT
#79
On July 02 2015 04:40 The_Templar wrote:
DLO, you weren't supposed to spoil it. (I'm sending reps)

I also played against Musicus. I need practice, so does he


hahaha, so true
Maru and Serral are probably top 5.
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
July 01 2015 20:03 GMT
#80
OK then, I got reps from Templar and will do a full-lenght stream tomorrow before HSC
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 14 15 16 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Afreeca Starleague
10:00
Ro8 Match 3
Soma vs Jaedong
Afreeca ASL 8626
StarCastTV_EN153
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 265
Lowko149
ProTech65
Rex 2
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 5957
EffOrt 2355
Larva 1263
BeSt 1010
Horang2 703
Hyuk 578
ZerO 439
Zeus 205
soO 165
Hyun 131
[ Show more ]
Stork 129
Killer 105
Light 94
Barracks 93
Rush 65
Shinee 59
Bale 30
ToSsGirL 28
Terrorterran 25
Mong 24
PianO 22
Sacsri 14
HiyA 11
Noble 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Dota 2
XaKoH 642
XcaliburYe311
League of Legends
KnowMe21
Counter-Strike
byalli732
Other Games
singsing1666
olofmeister1540
crisheroes226
Livibee183
Sick130
ArmadaUGS58
Mew2King48
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 117
lovetv 9
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH317
• StrangeGG 19
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1997
• Stunt373
Other Games
• WagamamaTV144
Upcoming Events
WardiTV Weekly
46m
Monday Night Weeklies
5h 46m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
23h 46m
Afreeca Starleague
23h 46m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 13h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.