On June 17 2015 18:49 Circumstance wrote:
One!
One!
sOs mindgaming everyone
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
KingofdaHipHop
United States25602 Posts
On June 17 2015 18:49 Circumstance wrote: One! sOs mindgaming everyone | ||
|
opisska
Poland8852 Posts
On June 17 2015 18:48 OtherWorld wrote: Show nested quote + On June 17 2015 18:47 opisska wrote: So I saw yesterday that GSL FUCKING SEMIS are not in the TL Calendar, so I added them as my first ever contribution to anything. However the stream does not show for the event in the sidebar, where did I go wrong? It does now Was it just slow on detecting it is online, or did somene fix something? (would be good to know if I decide to damage TL.net the next time) | ||
|
Ej_
47656 Posts
On June 17 2015 18:49 FrostedMiniWheats wrote: heh, sOs was so ready, but must've realized pool-first xD the "fuck fuck fuck fuck how do i win a macro game???????" pylon cancel | ||
|
OtherWorld
France17333 Posts
On June 17 2015 18:50 opisska wrote: Show nested quote + On June 17 2015 18:48 OtherWorld wrote: On June 17 2015 18:47 opisska wrote: So I saw yesterday that GSL FUCKING SEMIS are not in the TL Calendar, so I added them as my first ever contribution to anything. However the stream does not show for the event in the sidebar, where did I go wrong? It does now Was it just slow on detecting it is online, or did somene fix something? (would be good to know if I decide to damage TL.net the next time) That's a very good question, afaik as long as you entered the stream when sbumitting the event the detection is automatic but sometimes a bit slow? | ||
|
Circumstance
United States11403 Posts
| ||
|
OtherWorld
France17333 Posts
On June 17 2015 18:50 Ej_ wrote: Show nested quote + On June 17 2015 18:49 FrostedMiniWheats wrote: heh, sOs was so ready, but must've realized pool-first xD the "fuck fuck fuck fuck how do i win a macro game???????" pylon cancel More like the "ok time to beat him in macro games like I did against JD" | ||
|
Pandemona
Charlie Sheens House51493 Posts
| ||
|
Ej_
47656 Posts
On June 17 2015 18:51 OtherWorld wrote: Show nested quote + On June 17 2015 18:50 Ej_ wrote: On June 17 2015 18:49 FrostedMiniWheats wrote: heh, sOs was so ready, but must've realized pool-first xD the "fuck fuck fuck fuck how do i win a macro game???????" pylon cancel More like the "ok time to beat him in macro games like I did against JD" I mean Deadwing cross is as broken as Akilon so I guess he could win here. If he took a proxy 3rd. | ||
|
Ej_
47656 Posts
| ||
|
Alucen-Will-
United States4054 Posts
| ||
|
RaFox17
Finland4581 Posts
| ||
|
OtherWorld
France17333 Posts
| ||
|
RaFox17
Finland4581 Posts
![]() | ||
|
OtherWorld
France17333 Posts
On June 17 2015 18:53 Alucen-Will- wrote: Byul's play has really become more mature this gsl season, I'm becoming more impressed with him as he shows willingness to play scrappy games like this ByuL has understood that nonsense is key to success, especially in ZvP | ||
|
Circumstance
United States11403 Posts
| ||
|
PepsiMaxxxx
Sweden5452 Posts
| ||
|
OtherWorld
France17333 Posts
| ||
|
Pandemona
Charlie Sheens House51493 Posts
| ||
|
Roadog
Canada1670 Posts
| ||
|
KingofdaHipHop
United States25602 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Shuttle Dota 2Dewaltoss firebathero Zeus Trap 910 Bale NaDa ToSsGirL Shine Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games summit1g5245 Grubby2724 B2W.Neo729 Beastyqt675 byalli420 shahzam395 KnowMe161 C9.Mang0148 TKL ToD23 Railgan17 Chillindude12 |
|
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
Stellar Fest
The PondCast
OSC
OSC
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
[ Show More ] BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
|
|
|