• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:13
CEST 09:13
KST 16:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)29Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8758 users

[WCS] Premier Ro32 Group H - Season 2 2015 - Page 86

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 84 85 86 87 88 92 Next
ossavi09
Profile Joined October 2014
Germany441 Posts
May 31 2015 22:23 GMT
#1701
On June 01 2015 07:22 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Season 1: Disqualified for attempted matchfixing
Season 2: Ro16

It's a shame he wasn't disqualified longer.


he was 5 minutes away from being disqualified, but he arrived at 16.25 , so 5 mins before the deadline =P
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
May 31 2015 22:24 GMT
#1702
On June 01 2015 07:23 chipmonklord17 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 01 2015 07:22 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Season 1: Disqualified for attempted matchfixing
Season 2: Ro16

It's a shame he wasn't disqualified longer.


I mean to play devil's advocate he got to the ro16 on his own merit (barring whatever mistakes Naniwa/JD/Elfi made)

IIRC Naniwa played pretty badly <.<
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
May 31 2015 22:24 GMT
#1703
On June 01 2015 07:21 Alchemik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 01 2015 07:20 Elentos wrote:
On June 01 2015 07:20 Alchemik wrote:
On June 01 2015 07:19 Elentos wrote:
On June 01 2015 07:18 HolydaKing wrote:
I'd say ZvZ and TvT are pretty balanced too.

TvT is imbalanced in mech vs bio.

do I smell salt

No I play mech in TvT

well

at least you acknowledge it

Tbh it's hard not to acknowledge it. My TvT winrate increased a lot since I switched to going mech on every map in TvT, to the point where I can beat diamond players in TvT while I couldn't beat diamond Zergs for the life of me.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
ZigguratOfUr
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Iraq16955 Posts
May 31 2015 22:24 GMT
#1704
On June 01 2015 07:23 Solar424 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 01 2015 07:21 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
On June 01 2015 07:20 Alchemik wrote:
On June 01 2015 07:19 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
PvP is the best mirror mu

second best


I think Random vs Random is the best mirror. After all sometimes it's even PvP.

And unlike BW random vs random it's actually random.

How did it work in BW?0_o


They had a weird algorithm such that both players got the same race only one game in 30 or something.
Alchemik
Profile Joined March 2014
Poland7124 Posts
May 31 2015 22:25 GMT
#1705
On June 01 2015 07:24 Elentos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 01 2015 07:21 Alchemik wrote:
On June 01 2015 07:20 Elentos wrote:
On June 01 2015 07:20 Alchemik wrote:
On June 01 2015 07:19 Elentos wrote:
On June 01 2015 07:18 HolydaKing wrote:
I'd say ZvZ and TvT are pretty balanced too.

TvT is imbalanced in mech vs bio.

do I smell salt

No I play mech in TvT

well

at least you acknowledge it

Tbh it's hard not to acknowledge it. My TvT winrate increased a lot since I switched to going mech on every map in TvT, to the point where I can beat diamond players in TvT while I couldn't beat diamond Zergs for the life of me.

mech in ZvT as well then
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
May 31 2015 22:25 GMT
#1706
On June 01 2015 07:24 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 01 2015 07:23 Solar424 wrote:
On June 01 2015 07:21 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
On June 01 2015 07:20 Alchemik wrote:
On June 01 2015 07:19 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
PvP is the best mirror mu

second best


I think Random vs Random is the best mirror. After all sometimes it's even PvP.

And unlike BW random vs random it's actually random.

How did it work in BW?0_o


They had a weird algorithm such that both players got the same race only one game in 30 or something.

This would explain a few things...
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Makro
Profile Joined March 2011
France16890 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-05-31 22:26:47
May 31 2015 22:25 GMT
#1707
have mercy for the millenium boys please
Matthew 5:10 "Blessed are those who are persecuted because of shitposting, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven".
TL+ Member
D-light
Profile Joined April 2012
Finland7364 Posts
May 31 2015 22:26 GMT
#1708
On June 01 2015 07:23 chipmonklord17 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 01 2015 07:22 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Season 1: Disqualified for attempted matchfixing
Season 2: Ro16

It's a shame he wasn't disqualified longer.


I mean to play devil's advocate he got to the ro16 on his own merit (barring whatever mistakes Naniwa/JD/Elfi made)

Can one be absolutely sure about that?

:o
why even
Boucot
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
France15997 Posts
May 31 2015 22:26 GMT
#1709
On June 01 2015 07:25 Makro wrote:
have mercy for the milleniul boys please

Especially Lilbow since he got a very hard group in Ro32. :3
Former SC2 writer for Millenium - twitter.com/Boucot
ZigguratOfUr
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Iraq16955 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-05-31 22:27:26
May 31 2015 22:27 GMT
#1710
On June 01 2015 07:25 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 01 2015 07:24 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
On June 01 2015 07:23 Solar424 wrote:
On June 01 2015 07:21 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
On June 01 2015 07:20 Alchemik wrote:
On June 01 2015 07:19 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
PvP is the best mirror mu

second best


I think Random vs Random is the best mirror. After all sometimes it's even PvP.

And unlike BW random vs random it's actually random.

How did it work in BW?0_o


They had a weird algorithm such that both players got the same race only one game in 30 or something.

This would explain a few things...


I seems it's 1/24. Someone did the calculations.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/brood-war/413197-few-mirrors-when-both-players-random#18
Alchemik
Profile Joined March 2014
Poland7124 Posts
May 31 2015 22:27 GMT
#1711

I really like the responses to this question
Jer99
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Canada8160 Posts
May 31 2015 22:27 GMT
#1712
GROUP TIME
StrategyTaeJa #1 || @TL_Jer99 || "seeker seeked out his seeking"
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
May 31 2015 22:27 GMT
#1713
On June 01 2015 07:25 Alchemik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 01 2015 07:24 Elentos wrote:
On June 01 2015 07:21 Alchemik wrote:
On June 01 2015 07:20 Elentos wrote:
On June 01 2015 07:20 Alchemik wrote:
On June 01 2015 07:19 Elentos wrote:
On June 01 2015 07:18 HolydaKing wrote:
I'd say ZvZ and TvT are pretty balanced too.

TvT is imbalanced in mech vs bio.

do I smell salt

No I play mech in TvT

well

at least you acknowledge it

Tbh it's hard not to acknowledge it. My TvT winrate increased a lot since I switched to going mech on every map in TvT, to the point where I can beat diamond players in TvT while I couldn't beat diamond Zergs for the life of me.

mech in ZvT as well then

I'm working on it, I'm currently pulling a Maru and keep taking too much dmg against mutas tho.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
SC2Towelie
Profile Joined July 2014
United States561 Posts
May 31 2015 22:28 GMT
#1714
"that's what she said" guy :O
Don't forget to bring a towel! (Towelie.635)
Alchemik
Profile Joined March 2014
Poland7124 Posts
May 31 2015 22:28 GMT
#1715
On June 01 2015 07:27 Elentos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 01 2015 07:25 Alchemik wrote:
On June 01 2015 07:24 Elentos wrote:
On June 01 2015 07:21 Alchemik wrote:
On June 01 2015 07:20 Elentos wrote:
On June 01 2015 07:20 Alchemik wrote:
On June 01 2015 07:19 Elentos wrote:
On June 01 2015 07:18 HolydaKing wrote:
I'd say ZvZ and TvT are pretty balanced too.

TvT is imbalanced in mech vs bio.

do I smell salt

No I play mech in TvT

well

at least you acknowledge it

Tbh it's hard not to acknowledge it. My TvT winrate increased a lot since I switched to going mech on every map in TvT, to the point where I can beat diamond players in TvT while I couldn't beat diamond Zergs for the life of me.

mech in ZvT as well then

I'm working on it, I'm currently pulling a Maru and keep taking too much dmg against mutas tho.

don't do Maru, do good builds
KtJ
Profile Joined October 2014
United States3514 Posts
May 31 2015 22:28 GMT
#1716
please don't have all of liquid in one group.
"I thought I destroyed my CC but it seemed like the only thing I destroyed was Idra's mentality."
sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18756 Posts
May 31 2015 22:28 GMT
#1717
Apollo is so wasted in the host position... :/

What did SC2 fans do to deserve to lose their best caster?
Ppjack
Profile Joined March 2015
Belgium489 Posts
May 31 2015 22:29 GMT
#1718
On June 01 2015 07:26 Boucot wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 01 2015 07:25 Makro wrote:
have mercy for the milleniul boys please

Especially Lilbow since he got a very hard group in Ro32. :3


Not a classic Marinelord Lilbow teamkill please !
<;o)
Boucot
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
France15997 Posts
May 31 2015 22:29 GMT
#1719
On June 01 2015 07:28 KtJ wrote:
please don't have all of liquid in one group.

They can't, all of them finished first.
Former SC2 writer for Millenium - twitter.com/Boucot
Alchemik
Profile Joined March 2014
Poland7124 Posts
May 31 2015 22:29 GMT
#1720
"Starcraft is a game" - PiG, 2015

thanks
Prev 1 84 85 86 87 88 92 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 47m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
910 91
Bale 38
Aegong 26
ZergMaN 21
Noble 16
yabsab 12
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm173
Fuzer 81
League of Legends
JimRising 564
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King270
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1410
Other Games
summit1g8757
ceh9373
olofmeister260
Happy164
Sick160
ArmadaUGS129
Livibee93
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick587
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream292
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 11
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2313
League of Legends
• Rush1414
• Lourlo1228
• Stunt476
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
2h 47m
OSC
5h 47m
Stellar Fest
5h 47m
OSC
16h 47m
Stellar Fest
1d 5h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.