On June 01 2015 03:22 Aeromi wrote:
I really like this creep even though it's not the standart one.
I really like this creep even though it's not the standart one.
This happens to me so often, didn't even realise it's not the normal one :D.
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
Musicus
Germany23580 Posts
On June 01 2015 03:22 Aeromi wrote: I really like this creep even though it's not the standart one. This happens to me so often, didn't even realise it's not the normal one :D. | ||
|
ZigguratOfUr
Iraq16955 Posts
On June 01 2015 03:22 Fecalfeast wrote: dude rotterdam quoted my post can I be a caster now too? Sure, as long as you don't change your name. | ||
|
Alchemik
Poland7124 Posts
| ||
|
Ej_
47656 Posts
| ||
|
SetGuitarsToKill
Canada28396 Posts
| ||
|
Elentos
55594 Posts
![]() | ||
|
chipmonklord17
United States11944 Posts
| ||
|
Ej_
47656 Posts
WHAT A LEGEND | ||
|
Deathstar
9150 Posts
On June 01 2015 03:23 zerge wrote: Elfi disqualified for low apm soon? He must be a hacker! There is a much simpler and very obvious explanation... | ||
|
RaFox17
Finland4581 Posts
| ||
|
Topin
Peru10128 Posts
| ||
|
Fecalfeast
Canada11355 Posts
On June 01 2015 03:24 ZigguratOfUr wrote: Show nested quote + On June 01 2015 03:22 Fecalfeast wrote: dude rotterdam quoted my post can I be a caster now too? Sure, as long as you don't change your name. I wouldn't dream of changing my name | ||
|
[PkF] Wire
France24239 Posts
| ||
|
PepsiMaxxxx
Sweden5452 Posts
| ||
|
[PkF] Wire
France24239 Posts
| ||
|
TheBloodyDwarf
Finland7524 Posts
| ||
|
Ej_
47656 Posts
On June 01 2015 03:25 [PkF] Wire wrote: ? Second roach warren in the strangest location ever ? Is Jaedong trying to be a Zerg Has ? it's a proxy to avoid getting scouted. Aside of that, this build is pretty straight forward | ||
|
Alchemik
Poland7124 Posts
| ||
|
Ej_
47656 Posts
| ||
|
[PkF] Wire
France24239 Posts
On June 01 2015 03:26 Ej_ wrote: Show nested quote + On June 01 2015 03:25 [PkF] Wire wrote: ? Second roach warren in the strangest location ever ? Is Jaedong trying to be a Zerg Has ? it's a proxy to avoid getting scouted. Aside of that, this build is pretty straight forward I never saw double roach warren builds. But I like the idea ^^ | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games summit1g7171 FrodaN2014 shahzam487 JimRising KnowMe271 C9.Mang0224 ArmadaUGS92 ZombieGrub91 Trikslyr44 PPMD29 CosmosSc2 |
|
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
[ Show More ] Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|