• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:59
CEST 22:59
KST 05:59
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8357 users

[WCS] Premier Ro32 Group A - Season 2 2015 - Page 18

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 20 34 Next All
Mozdk
Profile Joined October 2010
Denmark6989 Posts
May 16 2015 21:08 GMT
#341
On May 17 2015 06:07 BaneRiders wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 17 2015 06:06 Mozdk wrote:
Bunny touches his hair after every match is done.


Gotta look good in front of the camera


I think it's about the power of his hair.

-Finds secret scissors and heads to the studio-
"It's really hard to Protoss" - White-Ra |||| "Apedts are dfucking amazing" - Lorning
Supersamu
Profile Joined November 2014
Germany296 Posts
May 16 2015 21:09 GMT
#342
Here comes Smix again...
I see Alchemik and NoobPride already mentioned her "abilities" earlier. I am tempted to make a "Highlight" video of her interviews, actually, just need to search for the right technology.
Jono7272
Profile Joined November 2010
United Kingdom6330 Posts
May 16 2015 21:10 GMT
#343
Dat confidence
Innovation | Flash | Mvp | Byun | TY
Mozdk
Profile Joined October 2010
Denmark6989 Posts
May 16 2015 21:10 GMT
#344
Bunny pulling an MC/Parting?
"It's really hard to Protoss" - White-Ra |||| "Apedts are dfucking amazing" - Lorning
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-05-16 21:11:01
May 16 2015 21:10 GMT
#345
I will translate this interview.

I am exhausted from all the traveling. My ZvT practice wasn't going well, but then I remembered I'm Bunny. Jim? Jim is no Has.
Moderator
Circumstance
Profile Blog Joined March 2014
United States11403 Posts
May 16 2015 21:11 GMT
#346
Another tidbit from Nate at the desk:

"That Game 2...that Game 2's the reason why you cast."
The world is better when every background has a chance.
PinoKotsBeer
Profile Joined February 2014
Netherlands1387 Posts
May 16 2015 21:11 GMT
#347
EZ!
http://www.twitch.tv/pinokotsbeer
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
May 16 2015 21:12 GMT
#348
On May 17 2015 06:10 stuchiu wrote:
I will translate this interview.

I am exhausted from all the traveling. My ZvT practice wasn't going well, but then I remembered I'm Bunny. Jim? Jim is no Has.

Yeah Jim is actually good
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
PepsiMaxxxx
Profile Joined October 2012
Sweden5452 Posts
May 16 2015 21:12 GMT
#349
On May 17 2015 06:08 Alchemik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 17 2015 06:07 Aocowns wrote:
On May 17 2015 06:06 Alchemik wrote:
On May 17 2015 06:06 Aocowns wrote:
On May 17 2015 06:04 royalroadweed wrote:
I was convinced this was going to be a build order win for petraeus.

all ins never work unless you somehow manage to kill the hellion/reaper before it hits, and even then you literally have to leave the terran with less than 15 SCVs to consider yourself ahead

just saying, I know a good ZvT all-in

is that you, tlo

TLO tried it vs TY, soooo

yes


I almost forgot that game. Thanks for making me smile!
Aocowns
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Norway6070 Posts
May 16 2015 21:14 GMT
#350
I want Kane to win just so his attitude can be justified

I want Patrenus to win because Patrepeus will surely take his m8s out for some cheeky nandos with the lads after winning

I AM SO CONFLICTED
I'm a salt-lord and hater of mech and ForGG, don't take me seriously, it's just my salt-humour speaking i swear. |KadaverBB best TL gaoler| |~IdrA's #1 fan~| SetGuitarsToKill and Duckk are my martyr heroes |
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
May 16 2015 21:15 GMT
#351
On May 17 2015 06:14 Aocowns wrote:
I want Kane to win just so his attitude can be justified

I want Patrenus to win because Patrepeus will surely take his m8s out for some cheeky nandos with the lads after winning

I AM SO CONFLICTED


Nando's > attitude.
Moderator
Topin
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Peru10128 Posts
May 16 2015 21:15 GMT
#352
On May 17 2015 06:14 Aocowns wrote:
I want Kane to win just so his attitude can be justified

I want Patrenus to win because Patrepeus will surely take his m8s out for some cheeky nandos with the lads after winning

I AM SO CONFLICTED

kanes attitude? something happened?
i would define my style between a mix of ByuN, Maru and MKP
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
May 16 2015 21:16 GMT
#353
On May 17 2015 06:15 Topin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 17 2015 06:14 Aocowns wrote:
I want Kane to win just so his attitude can be justified

I want Patrenus to win because Patrepeus will surely take his m8s out for some cheeky nandos with the lads after winning

I AM SO CONFLICTED

kanes attitude? something happened?

Kane tends to think he's Stephano and doesn't really practice very hard coming into important matches
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
Circumstance
Profile Blog Joined March 2014
United States11403 Posts
May 16 2015 21:18 GMT
#354
Bunny just got finished asking Nate what happened from an observer's POV in that series and what he could've done differently in Game 2.

Huk and Gretorp are doing this series.
The world is better when every background has a chance.
royalroadweed
Profile Joined April 2013
United States8301 Posts
May 16 2015 21:18 GMT
#355
On May 17 2015 06:15 Topin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 17 2015 06:14 Aocowns wrote:
I want Kane to win just so his attitude can be justified

I want Patrenus to win because Patrepeus will surely take his m8s out for some cheeky nandos with the lads after winning

I AM SO CONFLICTED

kanes attitude? something happened?

I think he might be talking about this.



"Nerfing Toss can just make them stronger"
Aocowns
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Norway6070 Posts
May 16 2015 21:19 GMT
#356
On May 17 2015 06:15 Topin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 17 2015 06:14 Aocowns wrote:
I want Kane to win just so his attitude can be justified

I want Patrenus to win because Patrepeus will surely take his m8s out for some cheeky nandos with the lads after winning

I AM SO CONFLICTED

kanes attitude? something happened?

You're not noticing the mad stephano vibes and edges coming from his on-camera behaviour and twitter game?
Gotta win to pull that off, but I swoon when it comes to backed-up arrogance and cheekyness, so i want him to win and become my new IdrA
I'm a salt-lord and hater of mech and ForGG, don't take me seriously, it's just my salt-humour speaking i swear. |KadaverBB best TL gaoler| |~IdrA's #1 fan~| SetGuitarsToKill and Duckk are my martyr heroes |
Grovbolle
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Denmark3815 Posts
May 16 2015 21:20 GMT
#357
I hope Kane gets REKT
Lies, damned lies and statistics: http://aligulac.com
SausageBiscuit
Profile Joined March 2015
72 Posts
May 16 2015 21:21 GMT
#358
On May 17 2015 06:20 Grovbolle wrote:
I hope Kane gets REKT



haha same, maybe he can join his fellow countryman at the casting table.
sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18755 Posts
May 16 2015 21:21 GMT
#359
How did Jim beat Kane? standard macro games? :0
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
Netherlands30548 Posts
May 16 2015 21:21 GMT
#360
mYi battle to the death
Neosteel Enthusiast
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 20 34 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
SteadfastSC511
EnkiAlexander 89
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 511
ZombieGrub135
JuggernautJason106
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 20543
Soulkey 261
White-Ra 199
Mini 154
Trap 27
ToSsGirL 24
Shine 15
Dota 2
monkeys_forever0
League of Legends
Doublelift2608
Counter-Strike
fl0m1359
shoxiejesuss521
C9.Mang0165
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4467
Khaldor2093
Liquid`Hasu1534
Trikslyr42
Other Games
summit1g3219
ArmadaUGS2480
B2W.Neo476
shahzam445
Pyrionflax170
Mew2King78
Railgan29
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV212
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream99
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• intothetv
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 49
• Azhi_Dahaki32
• HerbMon 4
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV419
League of Legends
• TFBlade1009
• Noizen115
Other Games
• Scarra1185
• imaqtpie1122
• Shiphtur259
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
13h 2m
OSC
16h 2m
Stellar Fest
16h 2m
OSC
1d 3h
Stellar Fest
1d 16h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.