• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:21
CEST 12:21
KST 19:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War445.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9312 users

[DreamHack] Tours 2015 - Day 1 - Page 124

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 122 123 124 125 126 152 Next
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
May 08 2015 21:23 GMT
#2461
Wait, what were the openers in this game?
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
TheDwf
Profile Joined November 2011
France19747 Posts
May 08 2015 21:23 GMT
#2462
On May 09 2015 06:23 stuchiu wrote:
Apparently Wax is 100% in predictions and build order predictions?

Which means he said once that HyuN was going 1/1 Roaches?
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
May 08 2015 21:23 GMT
#2463
MK showing why he is top3 in series planning in sc2
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
royalroadweed
Profile Joined April 2013
United States8301 Posts
May 08 2015 21:24 GMT
#2464
On May 09 2015 06:23 Shellshock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 09 2015 06:22 Alchemik wrote:
On May 09 2015 06:21 royalroadweed wrote:
Chickenmaru should have become a sponsor for jinair. I so want [Chicken] Maru to be a thing.

or maybe Maru just gets bought with all that chicken money

Choya will lead Maru astray

Didn't he win OSL on Prime?
"Nerfing Toss can just make them stronger"
TheDwf
Profile Joined November 2011
France19747 Posts
May 08 2015 21:24 GMT
#2465
On May 09 2015 06:22 Lorning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 09 2015 06:21 TheDwf wrote:
On May 09 2015 06:20 Shellshock wrote:
On May 09 2015 06:18 TheDwf wrote:
On May 09 2015 06:18 DJHelium wrote:
Maybe Lilbow could do one of those proxy nexus -> recall builds? As long as marineking doesn't see the nexus it could work

Rofl

I used it against Lorning. It's strong vs prime logic

I assume he reactively went double expand upon scouting it?

Only thing I remember is that he got lucky cause I didn't scout the nydus

Too afraid to play it fair
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
May 08 2015 21:24 GMT
#2466
On May 09 2015 06:24 royalroadweed wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 09 2015 06:23 Shellshock wrote:
On May 09 2015 06:22 Alchemik wrote:
On May 09 2015 06:21 royalroadweed wrote:
Chickenmaru should have become a sponsor for jinair. I so want [Chicken] Maru to be a thing.

or maybe Maru just gets bought with all that chicken money

Choya will lead Maru astray

Didn't he win OSL on Prime?

Yeah but was Choya on prime at that point? I think he joined later
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Olli
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Austria24422 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-05-08 21:25:29
May 08 2015 21:25 GMT
#2467
On May 09 2015 06:23 TheDwf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 09 2015 06:23 stuchiu wrote:
Apparently Wax is 100% in predictions and build order predictions?

Which means he said once that HyuN was going 1/1 Roaches?


He hasn't got to predict Hyun yet, but 100% he'd say roaches. And stuff about TSL.
Administrator"Declaring anything a disaster because aLive popped up out of nowhere is just downright silly."
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
May 08 2015 21:25 GMT
#2468
On May 09 2015 06:24 TheDwf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 09 2015 06:22 Lorning wrote:
On May 09 2015 06:21 TheDwf wrote:
On May 09 2015 06:20 Shellshock wrote:
On May 09 2015 06:18 TheDwf wrote:
On May 09 2015 06:18 DJHelium wrote:
Maybe Lilbow could do one of those proxy nexus -> recall builds? As long as marineking doesn't see the nexus it could work

Rofl

I used it against Lorning. It's strong vs prime logic

I assume he reactively went double expand upon scouting it?

Only thing I remember is that he got lucky cause I didn't scout the nydus

Too afraid to play it fair

I actually used double nydus against him on fruitland. I expected life to see the vod and adopt the strat but he told me he didn't have enough skill to pull it off
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Penev
Profile Joined October 2012
28536 Posts
May 08 2015 21:25 GMT
#2469
God, foreigners suck
I Protoss winner, could it be?
Alchemik
Profile Joined March 2014
Poland7124 Posts
May 08 2015 21:26 GMT
#2470
first you watch Trap using an oracle


and then you see Lilbow doing the same
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
May 08 2015 21:26 GMT
#2471
On May 09 2015 06:25 Shellshock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 09 2015 06:24 TheDwf wrote:
On May 09 2015 06:22 Lorning wrote:
On May 09 2015 06:21 TheDwf wrote:
On May 09 2015 06:20 Shellshock wrote:
On May 09 2015 06:18 TheDwf wrote:
On May 09 2015 06:18 DJHelium wrote:
Maybe Lilbow could do one of those proxy nexus -> recall builds? As long as marineking doesn't see the nexus it could work

Rofl

I used it against Lorning. It's strong vs prime logic

I assume he reactively went double expand upon scouting it?

Only thing I remember is that he got lucky cause I didn't scout the nydus

Too afraid to play it fair

I actually used double nydus against him on fruitland. I expected life to see the vod and adopt the strat but he told me he didn't have enough skill to pull it off

I bet Nestea could've pulled it off
Community News
TL+ Member
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
May 08 2015 21:26 GMT
#2472
On May 09 2015 06:26 Lorning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 09 2015 06:25 Shellshock wrote:
On May 09 2015 06:24 TheDwf wrote:
On May 09 2015 06:22 Lorning wrote:
On May 09 2015 06:21 TheDwf wrote:
On May 09 2015 06:20 Shellshock wrote:
On May 09 2015 06:18 TheDwf wrote:
On May 09 2015 06:18 DJHelium wrote:
Maybe Lilbow could do one of those proxy nexus -> recall builds? As long as marineking doesn't see the nexus it could work

Rofl

I used it against Lorning. It's strong vs prime logic

I assume he reactively went double expand upon scouting it?

Only thing I remember is that he got lucky cause I didn't scout the nydus

Too afraid to play it fair

I actually used double nydus against him on fruitland. I expected life to see the vod and adopt the strat but he told me he didn't have enough skill to pull it off

I bet Nestea could've pulled it off

Suhosin could have optimized it
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
May 08 2015 21:27 GMT
#2473
On May 09 2015 06:26 Lorning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 09 2015 06:25 Shellshock wrote:
On May 09 2015 06:24 TheDwf wrote:
On May 09 2015 06:22 Lorning wrote:
On May 09 2015 06:21 TheDwf wrote:
On May 09 2015 06:20 Shellshock wrote:
On May 09 2015 06:18 TheDwf wrote:
On May 09 2015 06:18 DJHelium wrote:
Maybe Lilbow could do one of those proxy nexus -> recall builds? As long as marineking doesn't see the nexus it could work

Rofl

I used it against Lorning. It's strong vs prime logic

I assume he reactively went double expand upon scouting it?

Only thing I remember is that he got lucky cause I didn't scout the nydus

Too afraid to play it fair

I actually used double nydus against him on fruitland. I expected life to see the vod and adopt the strat but he told me he didn't have enough skill to pull it off

I bet Nestea could've pulled it off


Fruitdealer could have. No one is better than fruitdealer on fruitland AND NO ONE SHOULD PROVE ME OTHERWISE
Moderator
TheDwf
Profile Joined November 2011
France19747 Posts
May 08 2015 21:27 GMT
#2474
On May 09 2015 06:25 Shellshock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 09 2015 06:24 TheDwf wrote:
On May 09 2015 06:22 Lorning wrote:
On May 09 2015 06:21 TheDwf wrote:
On May 09 2015 06:20 Shellshock wrote:
On May 09 2015 06:18 TheDwf wrote:
On May 09 2015 06:18 DJHelium wrote:
Maybe Lilbow could do one of those proxy nexus -> recall builds? As long as marineking doesn't see the nexus it could work

Rofl

I used it against Lorning. It's strong vs prime logic

I assume he reactively went double expand upon scouting it?

Only thing I remember is that he got lucky cause I didn't scout the nydus

Too afraid to play it fair

I actually used double nydus against him on fruitland. I expected life to see the vod and adopt the strat but he told me he didn't have enough skill to pull it off

You went to the wrong Zerg, Nestea was the only worthy recipient for your innovation
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
May 08 2015 21:28 GMT
#2475
Disgusting
Community News
TL+ Member
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46508 Posts
May 08 2015 21:28 GMT
#2476
Wow what a fail on MKP to not see that army on the minimap.

Probably thought they were overlords.
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
Mozdk
Profile Joined October 2010
Denmark6989 Posts
May 08 2015 21:28 GMT
#2477
Barracks acting as forcefields
"It's really hard to Protoss" - White-Ra |||| "Apedts are dfucking amazing" - Lorning
dazed25
Profile Joined August 2014
3566 Posts
May 08 2015 21:28 GMT
#2478
LOL
Zest, Rain, Life, Stats, Flash, PartinG, herO
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
May 08 2015 21:28 GMT
#2479
LILBOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Moderator
TheDwf
Profile Joined November 2011
France19747 Posts
May 08 2015 21:28 GMT
#2480
On May 09 2015 06:25 Penev wrote:
God, foreigners suck

I think you just attacked 3 seconds before 1/1
Prev 1 122 123 124 125 126 152 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Big Brain Bouts
19:00
#129
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
RotterdaM438
IndyStarCraft 49
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 438
Lowko216
IndyStarCraft 49
MindelVK 12
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 3652
Stork 2513
Horang2 412
Jaedong 385
Soulkey 380
Zeus 369
Larva 265
Mini 244
Soma 220
BeSt 155
[ Show more ]
sorry 81
Mind 72
ZerO 65
Hyun 57
Pusan 56
Sexy 53
Last 42
Shinee 32
soO 32
scan(afreeca) 26
ajuk12(nOOB) 19
Sacsri 10
zelot 9
Dota 2
XcaliburYe311
canceldota56
League of Legends
JimRising 442
Other Games
gofns37259
singsing1990
Coldzera 704
Happy329
byalli232
Pyrionflax210
ZerO(Twitch)11
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV219
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 28
• StrangeGG 11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV284
• lizZardDota2233
League of Legends
• Jankos3463
Upcoming Events
Online Event
1h 39m
AI Arena Tournament
6h 39m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
8h 39m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
23h 39m
Patches Events
1d 4h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 8h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 8h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.