On May 09 2015 06:07 Lorning wrote:
WOWOWOWOWOW
Hold it right there
Did I just hear those Frenchies boo my boy?
WOWOWOWOWOW
Hold it right there
Did I just hear those Frenchies boo my boy?
Guess they value mini map awareness a lot?
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
Musicus
Germany23580 Posts
May 08 2015 21:08 GMT
#2361
On May 09 2015 06:07 Lorning wrote: WOWOWOWOWOW Hold it right there Did I just hear those Frenchies boo my boy? Guess they value mini map awareness a lot? | ||
|
Roadog
Canada1670 Posts
May 08 2015 21:08 GMT
#2362
On May 09 2015 06:07 SetGuitarsToKill wrote: Show nested quote + On May 09 2015 06:06 Shellshock wrote: On May 09 2015 06:05 TheDwf wrote: On May 09 2015 06:04 Shellshock wrote: I hope lilbow loses. He seems to be a consistently overrated foreigner that has never gotten close to winning anything The baiting is real I have to support my boy. The lilbow support here is overwhelming No kidding, it's like a pond in here cause all I hear is loud annoying frogs WOOOOOOOOOOW shots fired | ||
|
royalroadweed
United States8301 Posts
May 08 2015 21:08 GMT
#2363
On May 09 2015 06:06 Deathstar wrote: boo? This french crowd... I never liked the French >.> | ||
|
Lorning
Belgica34432 Posts
May 08 2015 21:08 GMT
#2364
On May 09 2015 06:07 Zealously wrote: Show nested quote + On May 09 2015 06:04 FFW_Rude wrote: On May 09 2015 06:00 Zealously wrote: On May 09 2015 05:57 Penev wrote: On May 09 2015 05:54 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote: On May 09 2015 05:50 FFW_Rude wrote: On May 09 2015 05:49 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote: On May 09 2015 05:48 ptbl wrote: Is it time to do some roster changes from Liquid's sc2 division? Maybe recruit more Koreans to the team. It's obvious that not having Taeja and Hero and the tournament was a big drawback. I don't think Liquid foreigners can compete at a high level anymore. Time for some changes. Lol they have 5/5 players in WCS dude The WCS with four koreans in it ? Yes, so what. (foreign)Liquid is performing stronger than ever. Snute and Bunny are the best foreign players, and Mana is getting back up there. He gave Parting a good run for his money. TLO always performs decent and even Ret is doing well lately. Would still be nice if Liquid contracted a top Korean though I don't really see who, though. As far as I know there aren't many "top Koreans" not already on teams or with personal sponsorships at the moment. NesTea I didn't know Top means bottom in French Seems to me like you're just jealous Life never reached the godlike status Nestea reached in his Prime | ||
|
Penev
28536 Posts
May 08 2015 21:08 GMT
#2365
On May 09 2015 06:08 Serimek wrote: Why booing MKP ? French pride and bias toward Lilbow or hate for his recent map awareness ? I'm wondering about that too, I never heard a French SC2 crowd boo.. | ||
|
CakeSauc3
United States1437 Posts
May 08 2015 21:09 GMT
#2366
| ||
|
shid0x
Korea (South)5014 Posts
May 08 2015 21:09 GMT
#2367
| ||
|
dazed25
3566 Posts
May 08 2015 21:09 GMT
#2368
| ||
|
DarkPlasmaBall
United States46514 Posts
May 08 2015 21:09 GMT
#2369
| ||
|
Makro
France16890 Posts
May 08 2015 21:09 GMT
#2370
On May 09 2015 06:08 Serimek wrote: Why booing MKP ? French pride and bias toward Lilbow or hate for his recent map awareness ? a bunch of guy booing MK for whatever reason | ||
|
zestzorb
Thailand776 Posts
May 08 2015 21:09 GMT
#2371
| ||
|
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Netherlands30548 Posts
May 08 2015 21:09 GMT
#2372
| ||
|
Cokefreak
Finland8096 Posts
May 08 2015 21:09 GMT
#2373
| ||
|
Circumstance
United States11403 Posts
May 08 2015 21:09 GMT
#2374
Oh, right. | ||
|
TheDwf
France19747 Posts
May 08 2015 21:09 GMT
#2375
On May 09 2015 06:08 Lorning wrote: Show nested quote + On May 09 2015 06:07 Zealously wrote: On May 09 2015 06:04 FFW_Rude wrote: On May 09 2015 06:00 Zealously wrote: On May 09 2015 05:57 Penev wrote: On May 09 2015 05:54 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote: On May 09 2015 05:50 FFW_Rude wrote: On May 09 2015 05:49 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote: On May 09 2015 05:48 ptbl wrote: Is it time to do some roster changes from Liquid's sc2 division? Maybe recruit more Koreans to the team. It's obvious that not having Taeja and Hero and the tournament was a big drawback. I don't think Liquid foreigners can compete at a high level anymore. Time for some changes. Lol they have 5/5 players in WCS dude The WCS with four koreans in it ? Yes, so what. (foreign)Liquid is performing stronger than ever. Snute and Bunny are the best foreign players, and Mana is getting back up there. He gave Parting a good run for his money. TLO always performs decent and even Ret is doing well lately. Would still be nice if Liquid contracted a top Korean though I don't really see who, though. As far as I know there aren't many "top Koreans" not already on teams or with personal sponsorships at the moment. NesTea I didn't know Top means bottom in French Seems to me like you're just jealous Life never reached the godlike status Nestea reached in his Prime Truth bombs | ||
|
Boucot
France15997 Posts
May 08 2015 21:09 GMT
#2376
| ||
|
Zealously
East Gorteau22261 Posts
May 08 2015 21:10 GMT
#2377
On May 09 2015 06:08 Lorning wrote: Show nested quote + On May 09 2015 06:07 Zealously wrote: On May 09 2015 06:04 FFW_Rude wrote: On May 09 2015 06:00 Zealously wrote: On May 09 2015 05:57 Penev wrote: On May 09 2015 05:54 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote: On May 09 2015 05:50 FFW_Rude wrote: On May 09 2015 05:49 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote: On May 09 2015 05:48 ptbl wrote: Is it time to do some roster changes from Liquid's sc2 division? Maybe recruit more Koreans to the team. It's obvious that not having Taeja and Hero and the tournament was a big drawback. I don't think Liquid foreigners can compete at a high level anymore. Time for some changes. Lol they have 5/5 players in WCS dude The WCS with four koreans in it ? Yes, so what. (foreign)Liquid is performing stronger than ever. Snute and Bunny are the best foreign players, and Mana is getting back up there. He gave Parting a good run for his money. TLO always performs decent and even Ret is doing well lately. Would still be nice if Liquid contracted a top Korean though I don't really see who, though. As far as I know there aren't many "top Koreans" not already on teams or with personal sponsorships at the moment. NesTea I didn't know Top means bottom in French Seems to me like you're just jealous Life never reached the godlike status Nestea reached in his Prime Nestea barely half the player Life is | ||
|
FFW_Rude
France10201 Posts
May 08 2015 21:10 GMT
#2378
On May 09 2015 06:09 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote: You can't deny MK's current status is controversial booing is disrespectfull... You boo Naniwa. You don't boo marineking | ||
|
Lorning
Belgica34432 Posts
May 08 2015 21:10 GMT
#2379
On May 09 2015 06:10 Zealously wrote: Show nested quote + On May 09 2015 06:08 Lorning wrote: On May 09 2015 06:07 Zealously wrote: On May 09 2015 06:04 FFW_Rude wrote: On May 09 2015 06:00 Zealously wrote: On May 09 2015 05:57 Penev wrote: On May 09 2015 05:54 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote: On May 09 2015 05:50 FFW_Rude wrote: On May 09 2015 05:49 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote: On May 09 2015 05:48 ptbl wrote: Is it time to do some roster changes from Liquid's sc2 division? Maybe recruit more Koreans to the team. It's obvious that not having Taeja and Hero and the tournament was a big drawback. I don't think Liquid foreigners can compete at a high level anymore. Time for some changes. Lol they have 5/5 players in WCS dude The WCS with four koreans in it ? Yes, so what. (foreign)Liquid is performing stronger than ever. Snute and Bunny are the best foreign players, and Mana is getting back up there. He gave Parting a good run for his money. TLO always performs decent and even Ret is doing well lately. Would still be nice if Liquid contracted a top Korean though I don't really see who, though. As far as I know there aren't many "top Koreans" not already on teams or with personal sponsorships at the moment. NesTea I didn't know Top means bottom in French Seems to me like you're just jealous Life never reached the godlike status Nestea reached in his Prime Nestea barely half the player Life is Jealously | ||
|
Cokefreak
Finland8096 Posts
May 08 2015 21:10 GMT
#2380
On May 09 2015 06:10 Zealously wrote: Show nested quote + On May 09 2015 06:08 Lorning wrote: On May 09 2015 06:07 Zealously wrote: On May 09 2015 06:04 FFW_Rude wrote: On May 09 2015 06:00 Zealously wrote: On May 09 2015 05:57 Penev wrote: On May 09 2015 05:54 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote: On May 09 2015 05:50 FFW_Rude wrote: On May 09 2015 05:49 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote: On May 09 2015 05:48 ptbl wrote: Is it time to do some roster changes from Liquid's sc2 division? Maybe recruit more Koreans to the team. It's obvious that not having Taeja and Hero and the tournament was a big drawback. I don't think Liquid foreigners can compete at a high level anymore. Time for some changes. Lol they have 5/5 players in WCS dude The WCS with four koreans in it ? Yes, so what. (foreign)Liquid is performing stronger than ever. Snute and Bunny are the best foreign players, and Mana is getting back up there. He gave Parting a good run for his money. TLO always performs decent and even Ret is doing well lately. Would still be nice if Liquid contracted a top Korean though I don't really see who, though. As far as I know there aren't many "top Koreans" not already on teams or with personal sponsorships at the moment. NesTea I didn't know Top means bottom in French Seems to me like you're just jealous Life never reached the godlike status Nestea reached in his Prime Nestea barely half the player Life is Isn't he like twice as old? | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Calm Shuttle Mini White-Ra firebathero Mong scan(afreeca) soO ZZZero.O [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games Liquid`RaSZi2365 fl0m2038 summit1g1727 FrodaN1476 B2W.Neo754 olofmeister741 Khaldor443 Beastyqt332 Livibee182 crisheroes177 Mew2King66 ToD50 Organizations
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War • Airneanach59 Dota 2• blackmanpl • Azhi_Dahaki23 • 80smullet • BSLYoutube • STPLYoutube • ZZZeroYoutube Other Games |
|
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
The PondCast
Online Event
[ Show More ] Korean StarCraft League
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
BSL Open Qualifier
Sparkling Tuna Cup
|
|
|