• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:14
CEST 07:14
KST 14:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach Bot on ladder BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7587 users

[NSSL] Grand Finals Season 1 2015 - Page 43

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 41 42 43 44 45 58 Next
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
March 21 2015 11:24 GMT
#841
On March 21 2015 20:24 SC2Toastie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2015 20:22 Lorning wrote:
On March 21 2015 20:21 SC2Toastie wrote:
On March 21 2015 20:20 Keeemy wrote:
On March 21 2015 20:19 GumBa wrote:
On March 21 2015 20:18 SC2Toastie wrote:
JINAIR FLYING!

DUAL STARLEAGUE CHAMPION

BEST TERRAN EVER

MVP, INNOVATION, GET REKT

DREAM, GO BACK TO KINDERGARTEN

MARUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The fuck

Basic Toastie, hypes JAWG and bashes everyone else


On March 21 2015 20:21 Keeemy wrote:
On March 21 2015 20:20 SC2Toastie wrote:
wow the hate I got 0_0
On March 21 2015 20:19 Incognoto wrote:
On March 21 2015 20:18 SC2Toastie wrote:
JINAIR FLYING!

DUAL STARLEAGUE CHAMPION

BEST TERRAN EVER

MVP, INNOVATION, GET REKT

DREAM, GO BACK TO KINDERGARTEN

MARUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


WE'RE ALMOST THERE

Just a small 2 rax away. Dream gonna go home crying and retire before Life loses to Parting.

Maybe because it was obnoxious

Sorry T_T

Wow don't apologize for shittalking

I will never apoligize for shittalking, I will however apoligize if I get on that guys nerves too much without doing it on purpose.


I only apologise for playing "that" race
Zerg for Life
SC2Toastie
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
Netherlands5725 Posts
March 21 2015 11:25 GMT
#842
On March 21 2015 20:24 KelsierSC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2015 20:24 SC2Toastie wrote:
On March 21 2015 20:22 Lorning wrote:
On March 21 2015 20:21 SC2Toastie wrote:
On March 21 2015 20:20 Keeemy wrote:
On March 21 2015 20:19 GumBa wrote:
On March 21 2015 20:18 SC2Toastie wrote:
JINAIR FLYING!

DUAL STARLEAGUE CHAMPION

BEST TERRAN EVER

MVP, INNOVATION, GET REKT

DREAM, GO BACK TO KINDERGARTEN

MARUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The fuck

Basic Toastie, hypes JAWG and bashes everyone else


On March 21 2015 20:21 Keeemy wrote:
On March 21 2015 20:20 SC2Toastie wrote:
wow the hate I got 0_0
On March 21 2015 20:19 Incognoto wrote:
On March 21 2015 20:18 SC2Toastie wrote:
JINAIR FLYING!

DUAL STARLEAGUE CHAMPION

BEST TERRAN EVER

MVP, INNOVATION, GET REKT

DREAM, GO BACK TO KINDERGARTEN

MARUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


WE'RE ALMOST THERE

Just a small 2 rax away. Dream gonna go home crying and retire before Life loses to Parting.

Maybe because it was obnoxious

Sorry T_T

Wow don't apologize for shittalking

I will never apoligize for shittalking, I will however apoligize if I get on that guys nerves too much without doing it on purpose.


I only apologise for playing "that" race

Sorry for playing all races in SC2 rip
Mura Ma Man, Dark Da Dude, Super Shot Sos!
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
March 21 2015 11:25 GMT
#843
On March 21 2015 20:25 SC2Toastie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2015 20:24 KelsierSC wrote:
On March 21 2015 20:24 SC2Toastie wrote:
On March 21 2015 20:22 Lorning wrote:
On March 21 2015 20:21 SC2Toastie wrote:
On March 21 2015 20:20 Keeemy wrote:
On March 21 2015 20:19 GumBa wrote:
On March 21 2015 20:18 SC2Toastie wrote:
JINAIR FLYING!

DUAL STARLEAGUE CHAMPION

BEST TERRAN EVER

MVP, INNOVATION, GET REKT

DREAM, GO BACK TO KINDERGARTEN

MARUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The fuck

Basic Toastie, hypes JAWG and bashes everyone else


On March 21 2015 20:21 Keeemy wrote:
On March 21 2015 20:20 SC2Toastie wrote:
wow the hate I got 0_0
On March 21 2015 20:19 Incognoto wrote:
On March 21 2015 20:18 SC2Toastie wrote:
JINAIR FLYING!

DUAL STARLEAGUE CHAMPION

BEST TERRAN EVER

MVP, INNOVATION, GET REKT

DREAM, GO BACK TO KINDERGARTEN

MARUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


WE'RE ALMOST THERE

Just a small 2 rax away. Dream gonna go home crying and retire before Life loses to Parting.

Maybe because it was obnoxious

Sorry T_T

Wow don't apologize for shittalking

I will never apoligize for shittalking, I will however apoligize if I get on that guys nerves too much without doing it on purpose.


I only apologise for playing "that" race

Sorry for playing all races in SC2 rip

Random are the worst
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
pure.Wasted
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada4701 Posts
March 21 2015 11:26 GMT
#844
On March 21 2015 20:24 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
the only reason i want maru to lose from here would be because the reactions in this thread would be fucking hilarious.

love me some salt and tears


You will have no satisfaction tonight.
INna Maru-da-FanTa, Bbaby, TY Dream that I'm Flashing you
Incognoto
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
France10239 Posts
March 21 2015 11:26 GMT
#845
On March 21 2015 20:24 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
the only reason i want maru to lose from here would be because the reactions in this thread would be fucking hilarious.

love me some salt and tears


u r damned, scrappy newbie

grawr! i'm gonna pounce
maru lover forever
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
March 21 2015 11:26 GMT
#846
On March 21 2015 20:25 SC2Toastie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2015 20:24 KelsierSC wrote:
On March 21 2015 20:24 SC2Toastie wrote:
On March 21 2015 20:22 Lorning wrote:
On March 21 2015 20:21 SC2Toastie wrote:
On March 21 2015 20:20 Keeemy wrote:
On March 21 2015 20:19 GumBa wrote:
On March 21 2015 20:18 SC2Toastie wrote:
JINAIR FLYING!

DUAL STARLEAGUE CHAMPION

BEST TERRAN EVER

MVP, INNOVATION, GET REKT

DREAM, GO BACK TO KINDERGARTEN

MARUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The fuck

Basic Toastie, hypes JAWG and bashes everyone else


On March 21 2015 20:21 Keeemy wrote:
On March 21 2015 20:20 SC2Toastie wrote:
wow the hate I got 0_0
On March 21 2015 20:19 Incognoto wrote:
On March 21 2015 20:18 SC2Toastie wrote:
JINAIR FLYING!

DUAL STARLEAGUE CHAMPION

BEST TERRAN EVER

MVP, INNOVATION, GET REKT

DREAM, GO BACK TO KINDERGARTEN

MARUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


WE'RE ALMOST THERE

Just a small 2 rax away. Dream gonna go home crying and retire before Life loses to Parting.

Maybe because it was obnoxious

Sorry T_T

Wow don't apologize for shittalking

I will never apoligize for shittalking, I will however apoligize if I get on that guys nerves too much without doing it on purpose.


I only apologise for playing "that" race

Sorry for playing all races in SC2 rip


lol, If you have ever randomed zerg and 10 or less pooled you can no longer be allowed to live.
Zerg for Life
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
March 21 2015 11:26 GMT
#847
CHANNEL FOR MARU, PRAY FOR MARU
Community News
TL+ Member
PepsiMaxxxx
Profile Joined October 2012
Sweden5452 Posts
March 21 2015 11:27 GMT
#848
On March 21 2015 20:24 DJHelium wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2015 20:21 Jer99 wrote:
On March 21 2015 20:21 DJHelium wrote:
No subtitles


what you don't know Korean yet? where's your passion?


My best friend is korean. So far, I've learned how to answer the phone as well as how to ask for a beer.


Yoboseyo!
Starecat
Profile Joined August 2014
941 Posts
March 21 2015 11:27 GMT
#849
lol it's true one of the songs look's like a 90's racing game track.
:3
KingofdaHipHop
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
United States25602 Posts
March 21 2015 11:27 GMT
#850
On March 21 2015 20:26 pure.Wasted wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2015 20:24 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
the only reason i want maru to lose from here would be because the reactions in this thread would be fucking hilarious.

love me some salt and tears


You will have no satisfaction tonight.

maru's a cool player so i'll be okay

honestly i just want to play more cities so i'm looking forward to that
Rain | herO | sOs | Dear | Neeb | ByuN | INnoVation | Dream | ForGG | Maru | ByuL | Golden | Solar | Soulkey | Scarlett!!!
SC2Toastie
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
Netherlands5725 Posts
March 21 2015 11:27 GMT
#851
Maruuuuuuuuu ♥♥♥
Mura Ma Man, Dark Da Dude, Super Shot Sos!
Incognoto
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
France10239 Posts
March 21 2015 11:27 GMT
#852
oh look they're showing maru's trophy

maru gonna pounce!
maru lover forever
SC2Toastie
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
Netherlands5725 Posts
March 21 2015 11:27 GMT
#853
I was long due for a change in sig ^_^
Mura Ma Man, Dark Da Dude, Super Shot Sos!
royalroadweed
Profile Joined April 2013
United States8301 Posts
March 21 2015 11:27 GMT
#854
On March 21 2015 20:25 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2015 20:25 SC2Toastie wrote:
On March 21 2015 20:24 KelsierSC wrote:
On March 21 2015 20:24 SC2Toastie wrote:
On March 21 2015 20:22 Lorning wrote:
On March 21 2015 20:21 SC2Toastie wrote:
On March 21 2015 20:20 Keeemy wrote:
On March 21 2015 20:19 GumBa wrote:
On March 21 2015 20:18 SC2Toastie wrote:
JINAIR FLYING!

DUAL STARLEAGUE CHAMPION

BEST TERRAN EVER

MVP, INNOVATION, GET REKT

DREAM, GO BACK TO KINDERGARTEN

MARUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The fuck

Basic Toastie, hypes JAWG and bashes everyone else


On March 21 2015 20:21 Keeemy wrote:
On March 21 2015 20:20 SC2Toastie wrote:
wow the hate I got 0_0
On March 21 2015 20:19 Incognoto wrote:
On March 21 2015 20:18 SC2Toastie wrote:
JINAIR FLYING!

DUAL STARLEAGUE CHAMPION

BEST TERRAN EVER

MVP, INNOVATION, GET REKT

DREAM, GO BACK TO KINDERGARTEN

MARUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


WE'RE ALMOST THERE

Just a small 2 rax away. Dream gonna go home crying and retire before Life loses to Parting.

Maybe because it was obnoxious

Sorry T_T

Wow don't apologize for shittalking

I will never apoligize for shittalking, I will however apoligize if I get on that guys nerves too much without doing it on purpose.


I only apologise for playing "that" race

Sorry for playing all races in SC2 rip

Random are the worst

They really are the worst. The majority of times I'm up against a random player I'm getting cheesed.
"Nerfing Toss can just make them stronger"
SC2Toastie
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
Netherlands5725 Posts
March 21 2015 11:27 GMT
#855
On March 21 2015 20:26 KelsierSC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2015 20:25 SC2Toastie wrote:
On March 21 2015 20:24 KelsierSC wrote:
On March 21 2015 20:24 SC2Toastie wrote:
On March 21 2015 20:22 Lorning wrote:
On March 21 2015 20:21 SC2Toastie wrote:
On March 21 2015 20:20 Keeemy wrote:
On March 21 2015 20:19 GumBa wrote:
On March 21 2015 20:18 SC2Toastie wrote:
JINAIR FLYING!

DUAL STARLEAGUE CHAMPION

BEST TERRAN EVER

MVP, INNOVATION, GET REKT

DREAM, GO BACK TO KINDERGARTEN

MARUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The fuck

Basic Toastie, hypes JAWG and bashes everyone else


On March 21 2015 20:21 Keeemy wrote:
On March 21 2015 20:20 SC2Toastie wrote:
wow the hate I got 0_0
On March 21 2015 20:19 Incognoto wrote:
On March 21 2015 20:18 SC2Toastie wrote:
JINAIR FLYING!

DUAL STARLEAGUE CHAMPION

BEST TERRAN EVER

MVP, INNOVATION, GET REKT

DREAM, GO BACK TO KINDERGARTEN

MARUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


WE'RE ALMOST THERE

Just a small 2 rax away. Dream gonna go home crying and retire before Life loses to Parting.

Maybe because it was obnoxious

Sorry T_T

Wow don't apologize for shittalking

I will never apoligize for shittalking, I will however apoligize if I get on that guys nerves too much without doing it on purpose.


I only apologise for playing "that" race

Sorry for playing all races in SC2 rip


lol, If you have ever randomed zerg and 10 or less pooled you can no longer be allowed to live.

Ok. I'll just be closer to Maru if I die anyways
Mura Ma Man, Dark Da Dude, Super Shot Sos!
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
March 21 2015 11:28 GMT
#856
winner gets a ring?

one more championship from maru and he is confirmed elven king.
Zerg for Life
SC2Toastie
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
Netherlands5725 Posts
March 21 2015 11:28 GMT
#857
On March 21 2015 20:27 royalroadweed wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2015 20:25 GumBa wrote:
On March 21 2015 20:25 SC2Toastie wrote:
On March 21 2015 20:24 KelsierSC wrote:
On March 21 2015 20:24 SC2Toastie wrote:
On March 21 2015 20:22 Lorning wrote:
On March 21 2015 20:21 SC2Toastie wrote:
On March 21 2015 20:20 Keeemy wrote:
On March 21 2015 20:19 GumBa wrote:
On March 21 2015 20:18 SC2Toastie wrote:
JINAIR FLYING!

DUAL STARLEAGUE CHAMPION

BEST TERRAN EVER

MVP, INNOVATION, GET REKT

DREAM, GO BACK TO KINDERGARTEN

MARUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The fuck

Basic Toastie, hypes JAWG and bashes everyone else


On March 21 2015 20:21 Keeemy wrote:
On March 21 2015 20:20 SC2Toastie wrote:
wow the hate I got 0_0
On March 21 2015 20:19 Incognoto wrote:
[quote]

WE'RE ALMOST THERE

Just a small 2 rax away. Dream gonna go home crying and retire before Life loses to Parting.

Maybe because it was obnoxious

Sorry T_T

Wow don't apologize for shittalking

I will never apoligize for shittalking, I will however apoligize if I get on that guys nerves too much without doing it on purpose.


I only apologise for playing "that" race

Sorry for playing all races in SC2 rip

Random are the worst

They really are the worst. The majority of times I'm up against a random player I'm getting cheesed.

I actually macro usually
Mura Ma Man, Dark Da Dude, Super Shot Sos!
ZeratuLsc2
Profile Joined November 2011
Canada426 Posts
March 21 2015 11:28 GMT
#858
Oh good Catallena. Time to watch boosted medivacs dominate.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
March 21 2015 11:28 GMT
#859
[image loading]

[image loading]
––––––––––––––––––––––––
[image loading]
[image loading] [image loading]
[image loading]Maru        [image loading]Dream


[image loading]
–––––––––––
3-1


Map: Catallena

Maru spawns in the bottom right
Dream spawns in the left
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
March 21 2015 11:28 GMT
#860
On March 21 2015 20:27 royalroadweed wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2015 20:25 GumBa wrote:
On March 21 2015 20:25 SC2Toastie wrote:
On March 21 2015 20:24 KelsierSC wrote:
On March 21 2015 20:24 SC2Toastie wrote:
On March 21 2015 20:22 Lorning wrote:
On March 21 2015 20:21 SC2Toastie wrote:
On March 21 2015 20:20 Keeemy wrote:
On March 21 2015 20:19 GumBa wrote:
On March 21 2015 20:18 SC2Toastie wrote:
JINAIR FLYING!

DUAL STARLEAGUE CHAMPION

BEST TERRAN EVER

MVP, INNOVATION, GET REKT

DREAM, GO BACK TO KINDERGARTEN

MARUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The fuck

Basic Toastie, hypes JAWG and bashes everyone else


On March 21 2015 20:21 Keeemy wrote:
On March 21 2015 20:20 SC2Toastie wrote:
wow the hate I got 0_0
On March 21 2015 20:19 Incognoto wrote:
[quote]

WE'RE ALMOST THERE

Just a small 2 rax away. Dream gonna go home crying and retire before Life loses to Parting.

Maybe because it was obnoxious

Sorry T_T

Wow don't apologize for shittalking

I will never apoligize for shittalking, I will however apoligize if I get on that guys nerves too much without doing it on purpose.


I only apologise for playing "that" race

Sorry for playing all races in SC2 rip

Random are the worst

They really are the worst. The majority of times I'm up against a random player I'm getting cheesed.

openings random players do vs Zerg:
-proxy reapers or 14CC
-10forge or nexus->gate
-9pool or hatch gas pool
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
Prev 1 41 42 43 44 45 58 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 47m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SortOf 113
Nina 111
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2206
HiyA 276
Mong 125
Shinee 76
sorry 31
Noble 17
NotJumperer 12
Icarus 6
Dota 2
monkeys_forever1315
NeuroSwarm179
League of Legends
JimRising 670
Reynor47
Heroes of the Storm
WinterStarcraft630
Other Games
summit1g7426
Coldzera 754
C9.Mang0336
PiGStarcraft217
ArmadaUGS37
RuFF_SC237
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick710
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream400
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2149
League of Legends
• Rush1531
• Lourlo1366
• Stunt313
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4h 47m
Afreeca Starleague
4h 47m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
18h 47m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 5h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.