• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:31
CEST 12:31
KST 19:31
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon107
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
All you football fans (soccer)! Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8130 users

[NSSL] Grand Finals Season 1 2015 - Page 14

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 58 Next
DJHelium
Profile Joined December 2010
Sweden13480 Posts
March 21 2015 09:36 GMT
#261
On March 21 2015 18:32 The_Templar wrote:
I really want epic games today. Can we get epic games?


I expect nukes on production.
#1 player in the world atm: J-god | Follow me on twitter! @DJHelium
KingofdaHipHop
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
United States25602 Posts
March 21 2015 09:36 GMT
#262
On March 21 2015 18:36 DJHelium wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2015 18:32 The_Templar wrote:
I really want epic games today. Can we get epic games?


I expect nukes on production.

if only that'd actually happen D:
Rain | herO | sOs | Dear | Neeb | ByuN | INnoVation | Dream | ForGG | Maru | ByuL | Golden | Solar | Soulkey | Scarlett!!!
Jer99
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Canada8160 Posts
March 21 2015 09:37 GMT
#263
omg Dream smiled
StrategyTaeJa #1 || @TL_Jer99 || "seeker seeked out his seeking"
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
March 21 2015 09:37 GMT
#264
On March 21 2015 18:36 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2015 18:36 DJHelium wrote:
On March 21 2015 18:32 The_Templar wrote:
I really want epic games today. Can we get epic games?


I expect nukes on production.

if only that'd actually happen D:

Would flip my shit
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
Serimek
Profile Joined August 2011
France2274 Posts
March 21 2015 09:37 GMT
#265
Maru has huge teeth.
SC2 is the best game to watch and was the best to play before I grew old and slow...
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
March 21 2015 09:37 GMT
#266
On March 21 2015 18:36 DJHelium wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2015 18:32 The_Templar wrote:
I really want epic games today. Can we get epic games?


I expect nukes on production.

Nah, even my TvTs don't generally have nukes. I expect lots of base trades though.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
March 21 2015 09:37 GMT
#267
On March 21 2015 18:37 Jer99 wrote:
omg Dream smiled

I missed it T_T
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Die4Ever
Profile Joined August 2010
United States17750 Posts
March 21 2015 09:37 GMT
#268
On March 21 2015 18:36 DJHelium wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2015 18:32 The_Templar wrote:
I really want epic games today. Can we get epic games?


I expect nukes on production.

nuke drops, viking clouds, BCs, siege tanks, ravens, auto turret harass, we need it all!
"Expert" mods4ever.com
IAmWithStupid
Profile Blog Joined February 2013
Russian Federation1016 Posts
March 21 2015 09:37 GMT
#269
On March 21 2015 18:36 DJHelium wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2015 18:32 The_Templar wrote:
I really want epic games today. Can we get epic games?


I expect nukes on production.

high expectations usually lead to disappointment.
Insert wise words here
KingofdaHipHop
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
United States25602 Posts
March 21 2015 09:37 GMT
#270
On March 21 2015 18:37 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2015 18:36 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
On March 21 2015 18:36 DJHelium wrote:
On March 21 2015 18:32 The_Templar wrote:
I really want epic games today. Can we get epic games?


I expect nukes on production.

if only that'd actually happen D:

Would flip my shit

sadly only SalvatioN is good enough to deliver.
Rain | herO | sOs | Dear | Neeb | ByuN | INnoVation | Dream | ForGG | Maru | ByuL | Golden | Solar | Soulkey | Scarlett!!!
Die4Ever
Profile Joined August 2010
United States17750 Posts
March 21 2015 09:38 GMT
#271
On March 21 2015 18:37 IAmWithStupid wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2015 18:36 DJHelium wrote:
On March 21 2015 18:32 The_Templar wrote:
I really want epic games today. Can we get epic games?


I expect nukes on production.

high expectations usually lead to disappointment.

I expect marines and bunkers
"Expert" mods4ever.com
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
March 21 2015 09:38 GMT
#272
On March 21 2015 18:37 Die4Ever wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2015 18:36 DJHelium wrote:
On March 21 2015 18:32 The_Templar wrote:
I really want epic games today. Can we get epic games?


I expect nukes on production.

nuke drops, viking clouds, BCs, siege tanks, ravens, auto turret harass, we need it all!

Remember that game GumBa and I played on Catallena? We need a game like that too.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
March 21 2015 09:38 GMT
#273
I'd be suprised if we got a legit macro game. It's gonna be full of 1 basing and 2 base doom drops
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
Jer99
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Canada8160 Posts
March 21 2015 09:38 GMT
#274
think we'll see more banshee openings in the first games, then they'll transition into raven openings
StrategyTaeJa #1 || @TL_Jer99 || "seeker seeked out his seeking"
y0su
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Finland7871 Posts
March 21 2015 09:38 GMT
#275
I really wish nukes were redesigned to actually be useful! Actually all the ghost abilities (save cloak) are a bit silly - why does it take 2 emps or snipes to empty energy or (caster) hp? Would be nice if some T micro got easier
Die4Ever
Profile Joined August 2010
United States17750 Posts
March 21 2015 09:39 GMT
#276
On March 21 2015 18:38 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2015 18:37 Die4Ever wrote:
On March 21 2015 18:36 DJHelium wrote:
On March 21 2015 18:32 The_Templar wrote:
I really want epic games today. Can we get epic games?


I expect nukes on production.

nuke drops, viking clouds, BCs, siege tanks, ravens, auto turret harass, we need it all!

Remember that game GumBa and I played on Catallena? We need a game like that too.

not specifically, no, lol
"Expert" mods4ever.com
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-03-21 09:39:38
March 21 2015 09:39 GMT
#277
On March 21 2015 18:38 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2015 18:37 Die4Ever wrote:
On March 21 2015 18:36 DJHelium wrote:
On March 21 2015 18:32 The_Templar wrote:
I really want epic games today. Can we get epic games?


I expect nukes on production.

nuke drops, viking clouds, BCs, siege tanks, ravens, auto turret harass, we need it all!

Remember that game GumBa and I played on Catallena? We need a game like that too.

I can play again btw interwebz have arrived. And that game was stupidly amazing
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
Die4Ever
Profile Joined August 2010
United States17750 Posts
March 21 2015 09:39 GMT
#278
On March 21 2015 18:38 GumBa wrote:
I'd be suprised if we got a legit macro game. It's gonna be full of 1 basing and 2 base doom drops

TvT build order wins incoming
"Expert" mods4ever.com
Jer99
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Canada8160 Posts
March 21 2015 09:39 GMT
#279
On March 21 2015 18:38 y0su wrote:
I really wish nukes were redesigned to actually be useful! Actually all the ghost abilities (save cloak) are a bit silly - why does it take 2 emps or snipes to empty energy or (caster) hp? Would be nice if some T micro got easier


back in my day
StrategyTaeJa #1 || @TL_Jer99 || "seeker seeked out his seeking"
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
March 21 2015 09:40 GMT
#280
On March 21 2015 18:37 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2015 18:37 GumBa wrote:
On March 21 2015 18:36 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
On March 21 2015 18:36 DJHelium wrote:
On March 21 2015 18:32 The_Templar wrote:
I really want epic games today. Can we get epic games?


I expect nukes on production.

if only that'd actually happen D:

Would flip my shit

sadly only SalvatioN is good enough to deliver.

The hero we need
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 58 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Afreeca Starleague
10:00
Ro8 Match 4
Leta vs Soulkey
Afreeca ASL 14047
StarCastTV_EN345
Liquipedia
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10:00
Weekly #148 (SHIN Mod Edition)
Krystianer vs MilkiCowLIVE!
CranKy Ducklings61
CranKy Ducklings SOOP14
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 9178
Jaedong 4205
EffOrt 2499
BeSt 1035
actioN 922
Killer 563
Soma 561
Horang2 466
Pusan 405
ZerO 404
[ Show more ]
Zeus 205
Stork 192
Rush 128
JYJ 107
Barracks 73
soO 71
HiyA 56
Mong 47
ToSsGirL 44
Bale 30
Shinee 27
Terrorterran 25
NaDa 23
Sexy 23
Sharp 21
sorry 20
Sacsri 13
JulyZerg 10
Noble 8
Dota 2
Gorgc3915
XaKoH 290
Counter-Strike
edward83
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1095
WinterStarcraft855
Other Games
gofns54704
singsing1519
olofmeister1210
byalli528
Livibee196
Pyrionflax153
ArmadaUGS48
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick531
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream333
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 215
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH352
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1750
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
13h 29m
Kung Fu Cup
1d
The PondCast
1d 23h
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.