• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:46
CEST 05:46
KST 12:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Recent patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Rp8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7852 users

[NSSL] Grand Finals Season 1 2015 - Page 12

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 58 Next
geokilla
Profile Joined May 2011
Canada8255 Posts
March 21 2015 09:14 GMT
#221
On March 21 2015 18:13 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2015 18:11 geokilla wrote:
I just finished my group project. It is now 5:11am EST as of this post. Time to hit the bed.

By "hit the bed" I hope you mean "hit the bed with ferocious force in order to wake myself up and get hyped for the NSSL".


I wish. I have work in 7 hours from now. Been up since yesterday 9am EST. Surprisingly I'm not tired though but I know I will be tired at work if I don't sleep.
Alucen-Will-
Profile Joined October 2014
United States4054 Posts
March 21 2015 09:15 GMT
#222
Got time to get a Slurpee before this begins, what flavor TL?
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
March 21 2015 09:16 GMT
#223
I thought it started it 10. Oh well HYPPUUUU
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
March 21 2015 09:16 GMT
#224
On March 21 2015 18:15 Alucen-Will- wrote:
Got time to get a Slurpee before this begins, what flavor TL?

Grape or banana if they have it, otherwise strawberry?
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
March 21 2015 09:16 GMT
#225
On March 21 2015 18:15 Alucen-Will- wrote:
Got time to get a Slurpee before this begins, what flavor TL?

Cherry
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
Die4Ever
Profile Joined August 2010
United States17750 Posts
March 21 2015 09:16 GMT
#226
On March 21 2015 18:15 Alucen-Will- wrote:
Got time to get a Slurpee before this begins, what flavor TL?

coke or cherry coke
"Expert" mods4ever.com
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
March 21 2015 09:18 GMT
#227
I should have planned for snacks as well D:
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-03-21 09:20:08
March 21 2015 09:19 GMT
#228
On March 21 2015 18:18 GumBa wrote:
I should have planned for snacks as well D:

The only snacks I have are these cookies >.>

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
(not this exact type)
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
March 21 2015 09:22 GMT
#229
On March 21 2015 18:19 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2015 18:18 GumBa wrote:
I should have planned for snacks as well D:

The only snacks I have are these cookies >.>

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
(not this exact type)

Better than what I got. I got squat.
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
Makro
Profile Joined March 2011
France16890 Posts
March 21 2015 09:22 GMT
#230
i thought it started at 10 also, well nevermind
Matthew 5:10 "Blessed are those who are persecuted because of shitposting, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven".
TL+ Member
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
March 21 2015 09:24 GMT
#231
On March 21 2015 18:22 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2015 18:19 The_Templar wrote:
On March 21 2015 18:18 GumBa wrote:
I should have planned for snacks as well D:

The only snacks I have are these cookies >.>

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
(not this exact type)

Better than what I got. I got squat.

Even if I wanted to walk a mile across campus to get snacks, even Insomnia Cookies is closed at this time -_-
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Tobblish
Profile Joined August 2011
Sweden6404 Posts
March 21 2015 09:24 GMT
#232
Really hope Dream can win this, have been amazing follow his struggles throughout the years.
The curse is real
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
March 21 2015 09:28 GMT
#233
On March 21 2015 18:24 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2015 18:22 GumBa wrote:
On March 21 2015 18:19 The_Templar wrote:
On March 21 2015 18:18 GumBa wrote:
I should have planned for snacks as well D:

The only snacks I have are these cookies >.>

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
(not this exact type)

Better than what I got. I got squat.

Even if I wanted to walk a mile across campus to get snacks, even Insomnia Cookies is closed at this time -_-

I would have to take the bus in to town and be gone for like an hour -.- so gotta stay strong
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
Alucen-Will-
Profile Joined October 2014
United States4054 Posts
March 21 2015 09:28 GMT
#234
Went with Pina Colada, cherry was out. I am predicting a Maru win with this revelation
PepsiMaxxxx
Profile Joined October 2012
Sweden5452 Posts
March 21 2015 09:29 GMT
#235
Go Maruuuuu!
REyeM
Profile Joined August 2014
2674 Posts
March 21 2015 09:29 GMT
#236
It's happening!
S4 Arrows, never forget. RIP Woongjin Stars.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
March 21 2015 09:30 GMT
#237
Hype time.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
March 21 2015 09:31 GMT
#238
HYPUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
Serimek
Profile Joined August 2011
France2274 Posts
March 21 2015 09:31 GMT
#239
Hype hype hype
SC2 is the best game to watch and was the best to play before I grew old and slow...
Die4Ever
Profile Joined August 2010
United States17750 Posts
March 21 2015 09:31 GMT
#240
hypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehype
"Expert" mods4ever.com
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 58 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 15m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SortOf 1
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2411
Shinee 39
NotJumperer 16
Noble 13
Dota 2
monkeys_forever1011
NeuroSwarm199
Heroes of the Storm
WinterStarcraft411
Other Games
summit1g7349
Coldzera 763
JimRising 677
C9.Mang0393
PiGStarcraft261
ArmadaUGS29
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1037
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream385
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo985
• Rush792
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6h 15m
Afreeca Starleague
6h 15m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
20h 15m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 7h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.