On January 25 2015 00:20 Boucot wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
Hahaha, at least he's taking it well.
+ Show Spoiler +
https://twitter.com/cScKas/status/559007218876813313
Hahaha, at least he's taking it well.
TANGTANG fits in no blacklist of any kind
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
TheDwf
France19747 Posts
On January 25 2015 00:20 Boucot wrote: + Show Spoiler + https://twitter.com/cScKas/status/559007218876813313 Hahaha, at least he's taking it well. TANGTANG fits in no blacklist of any kind | ||
|
Lorning
Belgica34432 Posts
On January 25 2015 00:21 Big J wrote: where can I subscribe? Let the Lord Godchio in your mind and your heart. | ||
|
Musicus
Germany23580 Posts
On January 25 2015 00:20 Boucot wrote: Hahaha, at least he's taking it well. lol, really cool from Kas | ||
|
sparklyresidue
United States5524 Posts
| ||
|
Boucot
France15997 Posts
![]() | ||
|
SatedSC2
England3012 Posts
| ||
|
TheDwf
France19747 Posts
On January 25 2015 00:25 SatedSC2 wrote: I hope Psionic has been reading the Great Books. The best way to beat Swarm Hosts is to kill the Zerg in the first 12 minutes =P 12? I find you quite merciful here | ||
|
Makro
France16890 Posts
| ||
|
SatedSC2
England3012 Posts
| ||
|
Undead1993
Germany17651 Posts
On January 25 2015 00:21 Big J wrote: where can I subscribe? do you really want to join the losing team? | ||
|
karl1ok
Norway85 Posts
On January 25 2015 00:27 TheDwf wrote: Show nested quote + On January 25 2015 00:25 SatedSC2 wrote: I hope Psionic has been reading the Great Books. The best way to beat Swarm Hosts is to kill the Zerg in the first 12 minutes =P 12? I find you quite merciful here Proxy gate only way to win, fo sho | ||
|
Alchemik
Poland7124 Posts
On January 25 2015 00:27 SatedSC2 wrote: Show nested quote + On January 25 2015 00:27 TheDwf wrote: On January 25 2015 00:25 SatedSC2 wrote: I hope Psionic has been reading the Great Books. The best way to beat Swarm Hosts is to kill the Zerg in the first 12 minutes =P 12? I find you quite merciful here I can't think of an all-in that hits later than 12. Obviously there are many that hit even earlier! I've seen 2 base max-outs | ||
|
SatedSC2
England3012 Posts
| ||
|
Alchemik
Poland7124 Posts
| ||
|
Squat
Sweden7978 Posts
On January 25 2015 00:28 Alchemik wrote: Show nested quote + On January 25 2015 00:27 SatedSC2 wrote: On January 25 2015 00:27 TheDwf wrote: On January 25 2015 00:25 SatedSC2 wrote: I hope Psionic has been reading the Great Books. The best way to beat Swarm Hosts is to kill the Zerg in the first 12 minutes =P 12? I find you quite merciful here I can't think of an all-in that hits later than 12. Obviously there are many that hit even earlier! I've seen 2 base max-outs The fact that dumb shit like 10 minute sustained all ins off of two bases won't be possible in LotV is enough for me to give it a 9/10 without even playing it. | ||
|
TheDwf
France19747 Posts
On January 25 2015 00:30 SatedSC2 wrote: Show nested quote + On January 25 2015 00:28 Alchemik wrote: On January 25 2015 00:27 SatedSC2 wrote: On January 25 2015 00:27 TheDwf wrote: On January 25 2015 00:25 SatedSC2 wrote: I hope Psionic has been reading the Great Books. The best way to beat Swarm Hosts is to kill the Zerg in the first 12 minutes =P 12? I find you quite merciful here I can't think of an all-in that hits later than 12. Obviously there are many that hit even earlier! I've seen 2 base max-outs True: http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/Mista's_2_Base_Colossus_All-In_(vs._Zerg) But I've not seen anything remotely like that being used recently. The opponent can get Swarm Hosts if you sit on two bases for too long =P Which is why this 12 minutes stuff seems really risky. I'd rather aim at 8 or 9 for the sake of safety. | ||
|
SatedSC2
England3012 Posts
| ||
|
SetGuitarsToKill
Canada28396 Posts
| ||
|
Lorning
Belgica34432 Posts
Poll: Recommend Snute vs PsiOniC Game 1? ★- Do not see this game no matter what (5) ★★- Not recommended unless you have nothing better to do (4) ★★★- Good game (0) ★★★★- Highly recommended game (0) ★★★★★- One of the best games this season (0) 9 total votes Your vote: Recommend Snute vs PsiOniC Game 1? (Vote): ★- Do not see this game no matter what | ||
|
Undead1993
Germany17651 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 Heroes of the Storm Other Games |
|
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Afreeca Starleague
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
The PondCast
Replay Cast
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
[ Show More ] BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
|
|
|