1 drink every time Rifkin giggles at "69"
2 drinks every time Zombiegrub giggles at "69"
Finish drink every time a player GGs with an excuse or passive-aggressive complaint.
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
Pontius Pirate
United States1557 Posts
1 drink every time Rifkin giggles at "69" 2 drinks every time Zombiegrub giggles at "69" Finish drink every time a player GGs with an excuse or passive-aggressive complaint. | ||
|
followZeRoX
Serbia1451 Posts
On January 15 2015 02:19 DJHelium wrote: Up against Sioras! Btw, do you know which flag is at Sioras profile? Usually I'm good with flags but this one is enigma ![]() | ||
|
joshie0808
Canada1024 Posts
| ||
|
Aeromi
France14463 Posts
On January 15 2015 03:42 JanDe wrote: Btw, do you know which flag is at Sioras profile? Usually I'm good with flags but this one is enigma ![]() Mongolia. | ||
|
Xoronius
Germany6362 Posts
On January 15 2015 03:42 JanDe wrote: Btw, do you know which flag is at Sioras profile? Usually I'm good with flags but this one is enigma ![]() I think, that it is mongolia, but I'm not sure, why an player from mongolia is in the EU qualifier. Good to have a few exotic players (at least in the qualifiers), though. Edit: Towards my fellow german watchers: Who is the third guy with TaKe and NarutO? | ||
|
pretender58
Germany713 Posts
On January 15 2015 03:44 Xoronius wrote: Show nested quote + On January 15 2015 03:42 JanDe wrote: On January 15 2015 02:19 DJHelium wrote: Up against Sioras! Btw, do you know which flag is at Sioras profile? Usually I'm good with flags but this one is enigma ![]() I think, that it is mongolia, but I'm not sure, why an player from mongolia is in the EU qualifier. Good to have a few exotic players (at least in the qualifiers), though. Edit: Towards my fellow german watchers: Who is the third guy with TaKe and NarutO? raxxes, zerg streamer afaik | ||
|
Ej_
47656 Posts
| ||
|
SuperHofmann
Italy1741 Posts
| ||
|
rotta
5652 Posts
On January 15 2015 04:04 SuperHofmann wrote: Thanks! | ||
|
Xoronius
Germany6362 Posts
On January 15 2015 04:03 pretender58 wrote: Show nested quote + On January 15 2015 03:44 Xoronius wrote: On January 15 2015 03:42 JanDe wrote: On January 15 2015 02:19 DJHelium wrote: Up against Sioras! Btw, do you know which flag is at Sioras profile? Usually I'm good with flags but this one is enigma ![]() I think, that it is mongolia, but I'm not sure, why an player from mongolia is in the EU qualifier. Good to have a few exotic players (at least in the qualifiers), though. Edit: Towards my fellow german watchers: Who is the third guy with TaKe and NarutO? raxxes, zerg streamer afaik Haven't heard that name before, thanks for the info. | ||
|
pretender58
Germany713 Posts
| ||
|
Boucot
France15997 Posts
| ||
|
| ||
|
padiseal2
Austria721 Posts
2-1 | ||
|
Xoronius
Germany6362 Posts
Noooo, Mouz 100%-advancement gone. | ||
|
Aeromi
France14463 Posts
On January 15 2015 04:12 Xoronius wrote: Noooo, Mouz 100%-advancement gone. Sjaak plays for aAa so don't worry ![]() | ||
|
Penev
28536 Posts
On January 15 2015 03:36 Pontius Pirate wrote: WCS qualifier drinking game: 1 drink every time Rifkin giggles at "69" 2 drinks every time Zombiegrub giggles at "69" Finish drink every time a player GGs with an excuse or passive-aggressive complaint. Mid-week hangover coming up! Damn | ||
|
pretender58
Germany713 Posts
On January 15 2015 04:12 padiseal2 wrote: 2-1 apparently TakeTV got the score wrong and I saw starnan win twice, I apologise :D | ||
|
Xoronius
Germany6362 Posts
Did I miss something here? There was no announcement of him leaving mouz and he is still listed as a player on their official website. | ||
|
Ej_
47656 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War actioN League of LegendsBisu hero HiyA Shine Soma EffOrt Mong sorry NotJumperer [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games Organizations
StarCraft 2 • Berry_CruncH333 StarCraft: Brood War• StrangeGG • LUISG • AfreecaTV YouTube • intothetv • Kozan • IndyKCrew • Migwel Dota 2 League of Legends |
|
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Afreeca Starleague
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
The PondCast
Replay Cast
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
[ Show More ] BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
|
|
|